Well today marks 8 years since ive been abducted by my dad from my stepmother in the u.s...

Well today marks 8 years since ive been abducted by my dad from my stepmother in the u.s.a to a fucked up 3rd world muslim country

>Ask me anything

pics or it didn't happen

>by my dad from my stepmother
>stepmother
>real dad
>abducted
what?

>
>>by my dad from my stepmother
>>stepmother
>>real dad
>>abducted
>what?
Judge gave custody to my stepmom cuz my dad was abusive

Aloha snackbar your dad OP, its not like you have anything to lose

kek can't you just go back? or are you not a citizen

I'm sorry

Not a citizen

man, that really sucks for you.
how did your dad manage to abduct you?

you're actually closer to where I would rather live...just try to better yourself and save up your money to move to wherever you'd like (also be thankful you still have your biological parent in your life...it could always be worse)

are you a girl?>

My mom commited suicide when i was 4 and then my dad met my step mom online 3 years later

GuyWell the judge granted my dad to have me over for winter break
Thing that i hate the most is that since i was an abused child i was too scared to call for help .
And now i live with my uncle while he's married and has a child with another woman

>Thing that i hate the most is that since i was an abused child i was too scared to call for help .
>And now i live with my uncle while he's married and has a child with another woman

cant you contact the stepmom?

Wow, sounds like you have a really shitty life
Really puts my own problems into perspective

honestly, I would give asylum to guys like you. You speak at least english and I assume you would be gratefull for a secound chance in life, unlike 99% of other maghreb rapefugees

To be honest, he isn't living in a warzone or persecuted because his ethnic background, so he doesnt really qualify for asylum

Yes i can
But ive lived with my uncle and his family for 8 years now.
I do wanna leave badly and they'll think I'd betrayed them if i left
And I'd only leave if none of them knew + I'll have to restart my life from 0 again

do you hate france ?

My step mom has reported me missing since im i appear to be in a bunch of "missing" sites
But i havent found myself in the interpol's missing list

I hate giving personal information to 4chin but look at our immigration laws.. oh wait, they don't exist!
I work for a social wellfare organisation and we consult refugees for my hometown. I had to bring so many people back to the airport that could speak good german, worked already so no taxpayers money wasted and / or had a job degree thats accepted here in germoney. And just because they wheren't uneducated fucks from whatdoIcareistan, they had to be send back. I would change 10 syrians in for one of them from western balkans. Shit system.

>But ive lived with my uncle and his family for 8 years now.
>I do wanna leave badly and they'll think I'd betrayed them if i left
>And I'd only leave if none of them knew + I'll have to restart my life from 0 again

are you going to live with them till you die or something? LOL get out if you can dummy, most algerians jump boat to france if they can.

Do you speak Arabic? I cannot imagine living in Algeria and not speaking either Arabic or French to get by.

No i dont i was born in franceIve learnt arabic

well, maybe he could come here as an legal immigrant?
I think it is gonna be pretty tough tough, unless he has higher education

Fuck you we don't want more scum here why don't you take him back since he come from your 56% white country

Aren't you ashamed from your lack of solidarity towards your fellow american citizen ?

algerians can just pretty much come here and ask for a 10 years pass desu

Even then it is nearly impossible. Algiers is claimed to be a 'secured homecountry' so the chances are 0%. If he was politicly pursuaded, there would be a chance.. as non-EU citicen its impossible. Thats the trick, if you are honest and bring all papers they sent you back but if they can't proof where you're from and you 'forget it' then you can stay until the end of times. now I talked abt work and I am enraged again.. tzz

>your lack of solidarity towards your fellow american citizen
Not the same guy but Americans never have any solidarity with each other. You don't expect any solidarity in a multinational country just as you don't expect much community bonding in Paris or so
So what citizenship you have? Also, how do you attend schools and shit?

Alhamdulillah..you are trained to be jihadis.be proud

I have a french and an algerian citizenship
School is shit and theres an islamic subject where u have to learn verses from the Quran and other shit
Algerian people are dumb close minded goat fuckers imo
I'll contact my step mom and if she doesnt want me back i guess I'll just fucking kill myself

so why dont you move to France?

I'd move to attend French uni after graduating from schools and shit if I were you tbqh.

I dont have anywhere to go
And since ive been speaking mostly arabic and English (online) these past 8 years I've forgotten alot of french

>t. Lopette fragile qui se plaint que son père n'allait pas le laisser à une femme avec laquelle il n'a aucun lien génétique sur un forum d'échange de gravures taiwanaise
Don't know what you on about. Algeria is an underrated little islamo-soviet paradise.
Sad to hear your story OP and that you aren't enjoying what the country had to offer. What City are you in? Definitely not Algiers or à bigger City. My guess is that you are in a shithole City, not country.
>PS. Underage ban

hmm, but since you are a French citizen and thus also an EU citizen, couldn't you look for work or education in an English speaking EU country?

Maybe your islamic education isn't worth very much in 99% of the world. You should at least move somewhere else for university. Being able to recite 100 quran verses won't get you employed outside of Algeria.

Its tlemcen

Are you that Algerian who were looking for a professor position in Thailand? Think I saw that person on /asean/ thread
>English speaking EU country
Pretty much Ireland or some unis in the Netherlands offer degrees in English iirc. Decent place to get education I suppose
Also this

Islamic éducation is a Subject taught to young Algerian and it stops being taught the last year of highschool. The Algerian higher éducation system is extremely base and secular. I graduated from it and then went to the Best engineering school in France. It was a piece of cake in comparison. Was top of my class tbqh. OP is a faggot.

No thats just 1 subject
Im in a foreign language brench which consists of
French
English
Spanish
Arabic
History/geography
Islam
Math

>dual citizenship
Lepen will take of this

Are you retarded they hate us so much that their whole hymn is about "MUH EBILZ FRENCH OPPRESSORS"

Haha
>going to the most conservative City in the country.
>hurrdurr it represents all the country
Kys faggot.
PS. Don't bro. Just wait until you're 18 and you can go to France or to one of the hundreds of countries your passport allowes you to go to. I know time seems to pass longer when you're à little faggot but the 2-3 years before you become a legal adult are actually nothing in thé grand scheme of things.

>Are you that Algerian who were looking for a professor position in Thailand? Think I saw that person on /asean/ thread
Must be someone else. I work in Telecom industry.

>the Best engineering school in France
Is that one of grande ecole things?
Ah ok. How did you made your way to Thailand? I feel that Thailand to be a good place for expats anyway.

You're wrong islam is tought till u graduate

>the Best engineering school in France
Is that one of grande ecole things?
Yes one of them. Anyone who gets a Stem degree in France should go to one or don't bother. It's literally a caste system.
(You) #
>Ah ok. How did you made your way to Thailand?
Just here for the holidays tbqh. I would love to settle here for a year or so though. They even have decent salaries if you're educated apparently. Met a black former american Gi, from florida in my hostel who is planning to get a degree from here too as in his words 'Asia is where the money is at' and 'getting rich is all he thinks about'. Funny character but he may be right.

It's not part of the BAC son

It is , look in the educational system

>caste system
Yea sounds like it. Even more of caste system than the US where there are good ones like Ivies and shit

And yea, Thailand has lots of retired yuros and murikkans. It's a cheap place to have a degenerate life tbqh. Vietnam, Cambodia, and so might be even cheaper but their infrastructure is much worse.

Ah my bad, sorry man. It wasn't in my days (Bac 2002). Looks like the islamist lobbies in thé ministry of éducation got a little advance

The whole ministry is
Comparing the life i had in the u.s than this one here makes me depressed

The minister is (supposedly) a jewess or at least à woman of jewish decent (from Tlemcen too actually). She tried to take éducation in a more liberal direction but lobbies have been fighting her hard. She managed to do a good work though (although I agréé with you islam shouldn't be taught in school, you need to understand that Algeria is Just recivering from à bloody civil war between islamists and the rest of society without clear-cut winners and losers).

>Quran and other shit
>I'll just fucking kill myself
Be my guest.

Literally fuck religion imo

How come Tlemcen is the most conservative city in the country ?
Never heard of that

Idk about that
Seems like shit to me

>Western Balkans
Like you mean Croatia and Slovenia?
The countries that are in the EU and their citizens can move to any EU country?