Dark Souls thread

Dark Souls thread

Fucking Eric

Praise the sun!

bump for interest

>tumblr
Kill yourself
Just beat the last giant in DaS2, way to fucking easy. I'm gonna level up a bit, go to no mans ward, beat the flexile guard, then go fight the persuer. Not his boss stage, all his encounters first. Then boss. Don't know after that. Heard there's a hundred percent physical reduction shield past his stage, so I might bum rush him

Fuck me michael

Us

I remember first getting my hands on DS1. Pretty sure I failed the plunging attack on the asylum demon a whole lotta times.

Dont think I got too far. Probably stopped playing somewhere in Blighttown because muh difficulties.

Never played DS2, but plan on doing so along with DS1.

Have been enjoying the fuck out of DS3 tho. Its really a pretty good game

rush pursuer and drop down for drangleic armor. It has a 100% phys block. U can cheese him

I'm doing a marathon, but thanks to work and co. I can't binge it. So ok just only played dark souls. Beat the first a while ago. Moved onto dark souls two, going in order. I'm

>i was actually a little sad when i learned aldritch ate my dark sun trap

same

I was a bit more sad big doughboy bro Smough was eaten up by him aswell, presumably

Fuck me Christina Grimme

How long until the dark souls is so difficult meme dies out? Dark souls1 was really easy. 2 seems horrifying because everybody complained the first was difficult so this is spite. 3 seems far more fast movement and gitgud based

>dark souls was really easy
you obviously haven't played PvP yet.

> can't live with waifu in painting world and be Dirty furry degeneracy
Why live

Has anyone here actually played as a Deprived?

Most of the people I fought must've been shit then.

Only choice man. yes I've beaten dark souls as deprived. Now I'm working on the rest as deprived. Deprived is best because muh danke maymays and it is the most customizable

Should I pick up this shirt?