Fucking stupid americans...

Fucking stupid americans, How many more of your people have to die before you start to think "Ok maybe we should put some restrictions on guns before something way worse happens" But no you idiots are all so racist and self centered the only reason you want guns is so you lard asses are hoping on a chance to shoot someone irl and you don't want that ridiculous 'privilege' taken away from you. Now you all fucked up because the only man who would put a real change and disband the NRA, Bernie Sanders has no possible chance at winning all because of you redneck hick bastards. Fucking degenerates

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dunKAwRN3P8
gawker.com/5990806/us-ban-on-kinder-surprise-eggs-finally-lifted-kinda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How many more of your people have to die

Shut the fuck up commie. Come here and try to take our freedom

i will if you put down the guns you stupid hick lard ass

By and large, Americans are one of the dumbest and most ignorant nations on the planet. They're only going to get more pathetic.

>come take my freedom
>I will if you put down the guns
Isn't this why we have guns anyway?

Why must we have the same pointless arguments over and over?

We love your never ending attention

>Freedom in USA
Kill yourself if you think that exists.

Just fuck off

Brilliant! No guns, no freedom!!!

Oh yeah because if guns are illegal then no one will ever own a gun. Just like how crack doesn't exist and no one smokes it.
>being this retarded

>by and large
>2016
>using this idiom

Can you here me now? Good!

are you going to keep baiting your own thread. face it, nobody is falling for your weak shit

The fact that this website is hosted in the US and I can type "I'm glad those faggots are dead" with out the ministry of civil conversation kicking down my door is proof we have more freedom then most.

OP is right guys look at the good example of Paris, they have strict gun laws and a ban on automatic weapons and they don't get any mass shootings

Lol. No. People can't take our "right" to own guns if we still have guns. The government dosnt have the man power. Unless they want to fly drones over civilian city's and blow up their own people. Which won't happen

You're so jelly I feel skinny.

nobody cares about you

op here idk what you are talking about u think your clever huh?

fbi dropped the ball on him having a gun
if one of those faggots out of the 300 had a gun we would be hearing about terror adverted

Lol he said Bernie Sanders was a man....lololololololol

Thread ending post TBH.

Stupid eurofags how many more Muslims are you going to accept before your countries become even shittier?

>Call Americans racist
>In response to an Islamic shit with a gun shooting up a gay bar

Let's put it into this context, faggot:
If one less dumb, crazy homicidal motherfucker existed and it just happened to be the one in Orlando, that gun would be in a responsible person's hands and roughly 50 people would still be alive. You tell me who's intolerant: The insane Muslim who openly sided with ISIS and shot up a gay bar because he got mad at two dudes kissing in public, or the one who thinks he should die so said fags can live.

>bait

Yeah cause banning guns will work just as good as the war on drugs.

Aww libcuck mad? fuck off to /lgbt/ faggot!

stfu nigger. cigarettes kill more ppl every year than guns kill in a decade and cigarettes are legal in your shit country. where is the outrage?

damn u carl

I can't have a gun and so should you

Maybe we should enter an equilibrium type of society. We all take drugs to keep us from feeling. Anyone who feels is killed. No war, no feelings, sounds good

No one cares about any other country but america.
No other country is on Americas mind.
Get off our dick.

disband the nra? Shit do you even read these things before you post em.

Yeah, gun control works guys, just look at all the examples, Mexico, Venezuela, Africa...there's no crime or killings in any of those places...

>Get off our dick.
this

you call it freedom yet everyone in america lives in fear of getting your ass shot from a terrorist. nice freedom you lard

Man I ain't against to have guns
But is just ridiculous
That a civilian have an assault weapon that's so dumb

>BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT

fuck off eurotrash, we laugh at your descent into mudslime rule

youtube.com/watch?v=dunKAwRN3P8

america is only relevant because of obama, hollywood and corruption scandals. nothing else.

you just took the bait you gigantic faggot

Lol at all of the fat american cheeseburgers getting so butt hurt you insulted their freedom lololol what a pathetic country

Seriously guys, I don't have this information. Does anybody knows how many thieves, murderers, aggressors, rapists etc are shot per year by good American citizens (police not included)?

samefag

we gave the world Sup Forums you thankless git.

that guy looks, white, straight and male

Cool story, brah.

Then explain the Paris attacks last November

you aren't american if you use the word git, stfu

he looks like a fag to me

and how many houses and families are safe?

Guns? We need to stop the fucking bigot arabs from coming in this country and raising their kids to be killers.

BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT

That's not because of guns, that's because of the unimaginable stupidity of freedom and open immigration.

Before niggers, sandniggers and spics moved into our neighborhoods, there were no mass shootings.

but you can't own one of these since they're illegal.

BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT

the only solution is to increase background checks, and make it harder for people to get their hands on a gun.

Murrica.

BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT

BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT

BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT

Sup Forums is based off (read: copypasted) a japanese imageboard called 2chan or futaba channel.

BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT

Yes, lets base our legislation on the fear, paranoia and anger generated by a terrorist act rather than on actual statistics like the homicide rate that's been in decline for 30 years. That always turns out well.

PS: I know its bait; but fuck it I want to bite.....

Because paris has insulted terrorists to their face and they are on the same continent as the terrorists so its easy for the terrorists to attack them. we are over seas here and are killing eachother with guns that the NRA supplies to their own people. Who do you think supplied the orlando shooter with his weapons? Allah? fucking retards

/thread

>BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT

Australia banned guns back in 97 and have had 0 mass shootings since.

Americans hate when that's pointed out though.

>BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT

BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT

Atleast we can protect ourselves if our gov't becomes oppressive

aussies are civil and don't go out of their way making enemies. America brought the wrath of terrorism on themselves.

Obvious b8

/thread

And we don't give a flying fuck about anything austrailia does. so go fuck yourself

Don't sound so superior, maybe those races have contributed to mass shootings, but they're doing it out of shitty beliefs and being butt hurt...white Americans are still the majority of serial killers, which is more pathetic

>BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT

Fucking stupid americans, How many more of your people have to die before you start to think "Ok maybe we should put some restrictions on muslims before something way worse happens"

Checkmate Atheists

Aids Skrillex got a haircut

Fucking stupid americans, How many more of your people have to die before you start to think "Ok maybe we should put some restrictions on muslims before something way worse happens" But no you idiots are all PC and self centered the only reason you want muslums is so you lard asses are hoping on a chance to prove you arent racist to someone irl and you don't want that ridiculous 'privilege' taken away from you. Now you all fucked up because the only man who would put a real change and prevent muslims from entering, Papa Trump has no possible chance at winning all because of you liberal dumbasses. Fucking degenerates

How would gun restrictions have solved this and how is this the NRA's fault?

the gov doesnt want u to know

Feels good being your master.

Stay mad peasants.

They've been legal in the US since 2013. You need a new meme faglord.

gawker.com/5990806/us-ban-on-kinder-surprise-eggs-finally-lifted-kinda

i cringed.

It's hilarious how liberals always attack "racist rednecks" like rabid animals yet fail to ever acknowledge that the lion's share of gun violence belongs to niggers.

We don't hate it, it's simply irrelevant to our interests. We hate that Australians have never done shit in the history of the world, and has the gall to open their knife wielding, kangaroo fucking, sweaty assed, dusty mouths about American issues.

Yeah, you just shoot the hostages