This triggers the American and leads to uncontrolled spasms and mental meltdowns

This triggers the American and leads to uncontrolled spasms and mental meltdowns.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tafelspitz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiled_beef
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not really, I like cooked meat.

for chicken and pork sure
for steak and lamb probably not 3 4 5 are acceptable

>cooked
>safe
enjoy cancer

Vegetarian? Vegan?

You get cancer from being alive you dumb cunt. Cancer is just a random mutation that happens to your cells - The likelihood of cancer evolving increases if you do stuff like smoke cigarettes, but your cells always have a chance of becoming cancer.

Sorry i forgot nips dont cook whale

igetmymeatfromthedudeinthebackalley, the post.

Don't Germans eat raw fucking pork

Germans arent allowed to eat pork though, its harem

at least they have mosques

>tfw no Europe harem

>Don't Germans eat raw fucking pork
It tastes great

Boston Chefs on people who order well done

>"To each his own. They were raised to eat meat well-done, passed on from the previous generation. I feel bad for them, but it's their choice. They'll never be able to appreciate the true flavor that meat has." — Dennis Wilson, chef of Gather

>"Sorry mate, we're out of steak." — Samuel Jackson, owner of KO Catering and Pies

>"WHY! Why don't you just eat a burger!" — Peter D'Antonio, executive chef of The Westin Waltham-Boston

>"How could anyone NOT WANT JUICY, TENDER, FATTY MEAT???!!! I wish I could tell them that they could have had something 10 times better in a tenth of the time." — Tony Maws, owner of The Kirkland Tap & Trotter

>"Nothing, I'm here to serve; they pay, I cook. Not all of us have had the pleasure of growing up exposed to the wonders of cuisine." — Joshua Smith, owner of Moody's Delicatessen & Provisions

>"I feel sorry for you!" — Roger Belmonte, meat team leader at Charles River Plaza

>'Saving for well-done' is a time-honored tradition dating back to cuisine's earliest days: meat and fish cost money. Every piece of cut, fabricated food must, ideally, be sold for three or even four times its cost in order for the chef to make his 'food cost percent'. So what happens when the chef finds a tough, slightly skanky end-cut of sirloin, that's been pushed repeatedly to the back of the pile? He can throw it out, but that's a total loss, representing a three-fold loss of what it cost him per pound. He can feed it to the family, which is the same as throwing it out. Or he can 'save for well-done'-serve it to some rube who prefers to eat his meat or fish incinerated into a flavorless, leathery hunk of carbon, who won't be able to tell if what he's eating is food or flotsam. Ordinarily, a proud chef would hate this customer, hold him in contempt for destroying his fine food. But not in this case. The dumb bastard is paying for the privilege of eating his garbage! What's not to like?

>food poisoning
Is Germany third world? Are your health standards that fucking low?

We don't cook with oil in Europe, Keiji.
We use something called "water".

reminder that not eating overcooked meat is the litmus test for being white

see: argentina

Please don't tell me you boil your meat.

Boiled beef is delicious.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tafelspitz

Safest way to cook
No cancer
No bacteria
Very soft
Very moist
Can make boullion and soup out of it

>boiled in broth
See that's probably good, but ruska said they cook with water rather than oil.

Ok, what do you add to the water so that the flavour isn't boiled out?

>what is braising
also this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiled_beef
literally article in only english language
some spices and vegetables, maybe

just wrap it in plastic foil

and make pelmeni

kek this reminds me of that one pic

>If your meat looks like this, you might as well just run up and bite the damn cow

completely BTFO

Cute

>its harem
Woah, nice

who's the semen demon on the right?

>Boston Chefs
Such an authority

Meat is awful for you regardless of preparation. If you must eat meat, raw is best. Preferably wild game. Otherwise you're slowly killing yourself.

To be fair even though you brown it beforehand you're basically boiling meat in a stew

It does trigger me, 2bh. I just wish you euros could experience a rare steak. When I was like 10 years old I would only eat well done meat. Well done is for children, it's a waste of a good piece of meat.

>Wage slave stove niggers think they can dictate how I eat the things I pay for

This is why you're "Boston Chef" and no one knows you by your name.

>Yuropoors seriously eat steak well done

And to think that all my life I've been told Europeans had more refined and cultured tastes than Americans. I am disappointed in you Europe. And aren't you the people that eat meat completely raw on sandwiches and such?

Americans only react that way because of the tape worms mind controlling them, makes them take pleasure in eating tape worm infested meat so that more come in.

You get tapeworms from licking a dog's ass which is now legal in Canada.