Ask a a male nurse anything. Picture is one of my current patients

Ask a a male nurse anything. Picture is one of my current patients.

Can you start by telling me what in gods name is going on in this image?

story?

What is wrong with his stomach?

>male nurse
wow, literally one of the easiest shittiest jobs on earth

good job faggot, you'll never have anyone respect you ever

says the neet

tootreetrees in a row

Been in the Icu 5 months now, wife is crazy about aggressive treatment and this guy wanted none of it. Had to spend 2 hours cleaning his bandages last night. I've only been with him for a few days.

Is it true that you cant do emergency liposuction on obese people without their consent?

What am I even looking at?

What the hell is that?
What is that red thing over the plastic?

Infected stoma?

what the fuck is going on with him, exactly?

like, what is with that hole and the massive yellow ball-like protrusion coming from it?

But what is he suffering from in the first place?

I've seen this somewhere b4?

Bruh, why is the black lead in the center? Smoke over fire and ice on grass

Its an honest job that gives wellness to a community. I respect that

Worst thing you have ever watched as a nurse? who are the worst kind of patients?

Nvm, it's brown.

It's just a really bad infection that spread. All I can really say about this guy.

So he is gonna die right? Because he looks fat and old as fuck and that shit does not look like it will buff out so what's the point anymore.

same fagging this hard

This is bad bait

Is it true you all sluts who sleep with surgeons?

How long have you been in the profession?

Is girl drama "still" a thing?

Was it easy to find a job?

its not even bait tho, look at the usernames, they are all anonymous, same name? not same fag?

I once saw a guy that was really high on bath salts bite his tung off. And the worst people are the obese parents that don't understand 12 sodas a day is bad for you, also niggers.

Yet he still probably makes a lot more money than you. Kill yourself

Did you know it's strictly forbidden to have your cell phone out, and illegal to take pictures of a patient?

enterocutaneous fistulas, most likely extensive abdominal surgery, the edema of the extremities is prolly due to hypoalbuminemia he is prolly on glucerna peg feeds and been in the hospitals for months

6 years. So much but it ends up being a good thing for me because I'm not apart of it. Really easy.

burn victim, infected wound, snake bite, enlighten us, op

enjoy your hipaa violation my brother, i'm the hhs will be glad to ask you anything.

When did you first realize that you're gay?

His wife doesn't wanna let him die. I feel really bad for the guy.

you dumb bitch put the palladium arc reactor back in ironman or he will die

>one of my current patients

You're a nurse, not a doctor. To you, he is A patient, not YOUR patient. Learn your place nursefaggot.

>inb4 "that's what we call them"

I don't care what you nurses say to make yourselves feel better. You don't have patients. Doctors do. Go back to school if you want more respect.

OP you don't know squat about the patient, nurses are cucks, go play doctor somewhere else

thats exactly what i was thinking

hahahahhahahahahhahahahhahaa

How emasculated do you feel working with a bunch of women and taking orders from men who command more respect than you do?

How cute, they still get a ton of money, plus they feel god

are u filipino? hahahahhaha

OP has abandoned thread because he has realized he is a failure as a man

Nurse fag detected. Hands too covered in human shit from "their" patients to type properly.

Nurses are... an under appreciated job... you should feel proud doing a job like this... god knows somebody has to..... If he makes it through surgery is it possible for him to live a healthy life-style?

>a ton of money

The average for a nurse in the US is 67k. I think you need to redefine what you consider to be a ton.

It is my understanding that it is illegal for you to take pictures of your patients and show them to the public without their consent. I hope your ass is fired!!!

ur meager 60-80K u pleb, join the 300+ club, oh wait you can't

can you tell me what I am looking at?

I don´t know where you live, but where i come from 12-16 hour shifts followed by up to 24 hour standby (or more off the books) are not uncomon for nurses. I´m not one but I know a few and it is hard earned money.

The fuck? What is wrong with being a male nurse?

>is it possible for him to live a healthy life-style?
>implying a nurse would even know

they literally just change bandages and clean up shit

surgery caused this to happen, no these fistulas are a bitch its unfortunate but most likely the patient will become weak from imroper nutrition and die from some infection. sad. btw not a surgeon.

What the fuck

Is that a belly button

being arrogant for someone else... that is a hole new level of entitlement, I am actually impressed.

Nothing. Just like there's nothing wrong with being a male hair stylist. It just makes you gay.

its not entitlement, its 10+ years of hard work, and if i don't know then nobody knows so i can be as arrogant as i like

Kek, I'm not even a nurse you colossal faggot.

whats next the butthurt PA

so you are a doc?
Well there are 2 kinds of doctors those with a helper complex and those witha god complex, i guess you are the later one then eh?

no glutes, literal flat ass.

>There are two types of posters: those with a high school degree and those with a hi skool dagree. I'm guessing you're the latter?

not op but this lovely celulitis came in the other day

sure am, lol now your a psychiatrist

I really hope you got permission to take and upload that.

Also are you going for an MD?

Wow and here we find the twat who has no idea what it takes to become a nurse in 2016. You sir are a fucking retard.

Oh we are going down that lane are we? cant attack the statement so we attack the delivery? How did you defend your thesis for your degree if you cant even propperly defend against a baseless insult?

I respect the good ones who have bedside manners more than most jobs.

You deserve to be fired and have your license revoked. You're probably a shitty CNA.

kek

nah just having fun arguing with people about inconsequential things to kill time and entertain my self... isn´t this what we all are here for?

>assuming RN
>80K+ a year
>almost always promote from within

You're a fucking faggot kid, shut up.

go back to community college

Why would you risk legal battles and unemployment by breaking OSHA regulations for the entertainment of man children on the internet?

There's a lot of ignorance here. It's a shame.

For the record, nurses do have patients.

Furthermore, nurses can also diagnose, prescribe, and treat.

Even a little furthermore, as a nurse anesthetist here in California, I eased slightly over the 350k mark last year. I don't think salary should ever be the basis upon which to quantify the quality of either an individual or a profession, but in light of the mongoloid who commented with"good luck joining the 300k+ club" I just couldn't resist.

Also, good luck paying off those titanic medical school loans on your shitty 24k a year residency salary, or your almost just as shitty 80-100k a year as a gp.

Also, considering the astounding lack of general knowledge about the patient's condition, I seriously question whether OP is a bona fide nurse or not. I would guess that his field of practice is most likely something else entirely.

>80K+ a year

Nope! My girlfriend is a B.S.N, which is a step above an R.N on the pecking order. She works at a prestigious hospital. She works weekends and nights to earn more money. She has years of experience, and is one of the best nurses on her unit. She doesn't make that much, nor does most R.Ns.

Sorry, internet salary info is usually false.

I'll take that as a compliment.

OP if you were any sort of self respecting human being you wouldnt take pics of your helpless patients, ur nursing degree is as good as being a dog walker cleaning up shit. go fuck urself, i hope this guy shits on you from his stomach.

>nurses can prescribe

You're talking about nurse practitioners, not registered nurses. NP's need at least a Master's degree.

if dubs op fap in the hole and take pic for us. i hope this guy goes on Sup Forums

Yes, sir. Advanced practice nurses in specialties such as anesthesia, FNP, GNP, PNP, and others can prescribe.

Fun fact, a nurse with a BSN makes like a dollar more than RNs. Above on the pecking order? Hardly.

ick

not op but i work at hospital where i work 1 or 2 days of overtime per week and i do make over 80k a year..

butthurt plebs pretending to doctors.

>Furthermore, nurses can also diagnose, prescribe, and treat.

Only NPs have that power, and a lot of NPs are not allowed to diagnose nor prescribe as they require a Doctor's approval and supervision.

If you don't know what you're taking about, don't act like you do.

>as a nurse anesthetist here in California

Based on what you've stated, I highly doubt it. That's not a common profession, and the schools are highly competitive, difficult to get into, and very, very expensive. Hence your claim is highly improbable.

Sit the fuck down, cock faggot.

yeah not even from the patient.
SWEET jesus,

male nurses usually hit the fucking gym, bro
male hair stylists are far more likely to be gay

Do you regret being a nurse?

cause I was studying to become one but then started to see what they do.
Basically the jaintors of the medical field.

>Fun fact, a nurse with a BSN makes like a dollar more than RNs.

No shit! I didn't say they make tons more, did I?

>Above on the pecking order? Hardly.

"Hardly," but they are. B.S.Ns have more job opportunities, and certain positions B.S.Ns can obtain whereas RN's can't.

Sit the fuck down.

In what third world country? Or if in U.S. in what third world hillbilly shithole flyover state? Cuz I know in first world places they make bank.

>not op but i work at hospital where i work 1 or 2 days of overtime per week and i do make over 80k a year..

Bull shit! And if you do, you live in a city that has a high cost of living.

>make bank.

Yeah, and their cost of living is high due to living in a expensive city. So, no, they don't make "bank." Until people actually become nurses, that's what all retarded outsiders say.

Yes, that's true. Bachelor's degree nurses aren't relegated solely to the venue of bedside care, however. A Bachelor's prepared nurse can function in the role of nurse-manager or case manager for instance. If it's of any use to the general crowd out here, registered nurses who practice bedside care in California earn fairly well. The variance from place of employment to place of employment is pretty astounding, however. For instance, new graduates are hired on at San Antonio Regional Hospital in Upland at around $35 an hour. Just up the street at Pomona Valley hospital, registered nurses at bedside top out at $72.50 an hour. That's somewhere around 150k a year. That's a good living by my estimation.