Tell me Sup Forums, who is she? How much does she mean to you? And how's the relationship between you two...

Tell me Sup Forums, who is she? How much does she mean to you? And how's the relationship between you two? Let's have a personal feels thread, I'm hurting tonight and I know some of you are too

No one in particular. I'm twenty-three and already feel old. Plus I've had a shoddy couple of years filled with drugs and chasing unrealistic goals so I'm behind on my education. It's a struggle to reset and keep my head in the game, even though it stopped being fun very long time ago.
With all of that and more, I really don't have time for romance, and forced myself to be okay with that.

Well surely the empty feeling is still there no? I don't think it ever goes away

I used to feel things, but then good ol apathy kicked in hard and now I'm neither happy nor sad.

I suppose.
I've had numerous romantic encounters and more purely sexual ones, you just get desensitized over time, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, I don't know why people make that out to be the case. I would probably still hate myself if I became offended by being called a faggot.
Still, the brilliance of youth starting to fade and give way to a more sickly real tone is what bothers me the most. I mean my brain physically can't adapt as quickly to new information as it could have, and that's a little scary to me, since I've always considered myself as something separate from the thing.

you're twenty three bro settle down. If you saved what you just wrote in both posts and read it in 7 years you would probably cringe at yourself.

Considering the path that my life is going right now, I guess I could say I'm not too far behind you

Drugs age you quicker, but luckily I still look young I guess. People still confuse me for like 19 or something. Internally everything's completely fucked though. It's the unsettling reality that I may have really fucked my life up out of reckless shortsightedness that I'm talking about.

clearly the solution is to do more drugs, but this time make it adderall and xanax baby. Then when your artificially content and focused study up for something. Drugs will save us all!

I'd really like to, honestly.

do it bebe, fuck your brain and feelings. They can be repressed until your making 70k or more a year and can afford a therapist.

I just wish I could take back things I've said to her in the past. Mabye then I wouldn't feel so suicidal.

I'm sure there is something you could do user. Suicide should always be the last option and I'm sure you haven't gone through every one

Tell us your story user. I wanna hear it

god, that picture is me

have to struggle for every little thing and it never works out like it does for everyone else.

and they forget. they always forget.

dont, man. itll honestly just make your situation that much worse.

don't listen to this guy, he's trying to bring you down. Listen to me, the random guy on the internet telling you to take drugs friendo

Not enough cash for rent and drugs.

I'd rather be homeless than kill myself, at least there's a sense of adventure in it, no one to tell me when and where to be or what to do. This feeling comes and goes. I do plan on going back to school in the fall with aid from my family, so all's not loss even though my dumbass head keeps painting that picture for me.

No one. I'm not sixteen anymore, I don't get wistful pining over a girl. Letting someone else control your emotional state is a horrible and dangerous way to live. I did that shit when I was in high school, before I realized there are plenty of people out there who are interesting and fun and interested in me.

Not beating up on you bros. Realize that the self-defeating moping holds you back. She's not only not THE ONE, she's not even remotely the only one.

Damn, looking back through FB if I'd gotten my teen wishes to marry some of the girls I was "in love" with. So many dodged bullets.

Be strong, pals. Go outside and do some things that make you happy.

Eh. She was the reason I ever became a happy person again but she left because of my own stupidity. Now I'm even worse then I was before we met. I'm not killing my self any time soon but I'm planning on doing so mabye a few weeks after college because college seems alright so I'll give it a try but I've honestly hurt enough people in the short time span I've been alive so far I might as well leave before more become hurt because of me you know.

Look for better friends? perhaps take classes or join a sports group to meet people

For me, it's because I do exactly what OP's pic is. And it happens every time too. I always think it'll end differently but it never does

Her name is Kelsey, she's a server at a place called o Charley's with me. I think she could have ment a lot to me if we just could have worked things out. But we are the same in that once a relationship gets good we both start to flake. She was a bad gamble and im paying for it now. She wanted to stay friends with benifits but I couldn't do it. Instead I told her it was best we we just don't be friends and go on with our dead end lifes. It only gets bad when we work together, awkward silence and bitterness. Last Saturday her ex came in and she paid for his meal. That fucked me up. Fucker named Morgan haha he stole my lighter. See with my last exs when it ended they were going to bigger and better things. It gave me some sense of comfort after all the anger and sadness dulled. But she's just dropping down. She graduated college at 18 and she wants to act like she's 35 (she's 20) so she surrounds herself with 30 or 40 something year old that do crack, molly, and who are loosing custody of their children. But in a relationship(both romantic and platonic) she acts like she's 15 which. She can never act her age and it just fucks everything up for her.

if your just going to kill yourself how about you give your life to other people. Perhaps go fight isis with smelly kurds or volunteer in shitty countries to build mud hut hospitals and such. or you could come be my personal servant and I'll use your life to keep my apartment clean. You can sleep in my walk in closet and i'll feed you beans.

I wish I could heal her...

She...was everything. We were younger, I didn't know what was actually wrong with me, and I grew more and more distant as the miles between us became a burden. I honestly hope she found a worthwhile man since.

It's been 7 years since it finally dissolved for good. There's been no one since; I have little energy to go out and enough insecurities to make me generally unattractive. By now, I have come to terms with the solitude; I hate it yet it keeps me from emotional overload.

Good night, my Angel. I'm so fucking sorry.

Her name is alexandra. I didn't think she really cared for me. We don't really talk much to be honest. But she recently started sending signals my way to go and talk to her and I truly want to. But I'm also scared because if it's not what I think it is, I don't wanna seem like a dumbass. I just wish I could find out if she really wants to talk to me

take up nighttime jogging

I don't have the money, user. And I'm not that interesting. It's hard enough for me to actually speak up on something that isn't stupidly academic.

Yeah. They just forget and leave your life. And then you're left isolated. A goddamn ghost.

Some days I really wonder why I wake up in the morning. I'm on like five or six different medications, all of which try and stabilize my mood and make me think I'm happy. I'm not. I'm dying inside and trying to be successful with the one little spark of passion I have in my life. Aaaaaaaaand it's not working out.

But it works out for literally everyone else, so it's understandable if one person gets forgotten I guess.

Just talk to her man. maybe it's a mistake, maybe it's a blessing. But Atleast you'll get some life to live

She always asking people to talk to Herr and I've been thinking of taking the offer but I don't know. I feel like I'll just fuck up my chance and she'll be gone forever

She's going on a date with a new guy this week.

I could, I just don't want to spill my spaghetti everywhere. That's what I'm really nervous about

She's already gone if you don't try. Listen to me fucker, go talk to her.

just realised my crush wants to fuck me,
i was hurting horrbly until i decided to tell her now i have a date tomorrow

relatedly, I also have about 40k of debt I will have to spend at least a decade and a half paying off. and I don't have any gainful employment to show for it.

I was promised for years and years and years college was the answer and I'd get a good job and things would be okay. It's not. It was a fucking lie.

She is gone
And meant so little
But now so much
She was
X

Sometimes I think I'd like to leave her, because I feel someone else out there would treat me better. Someone out there would make me feel whole again, instead of empty and shallow.
But then, I think "do I really deserve someone else?" and come to the conclusion, no. I don't. Why would someone like me deserve true happiness? I'm a failure up to this point, why would that change with someone in my life.

I guess she treats me well. We spend every night together. We drink together. Her name is loneliness.

don't listen to him!

Here's the thing man, every guy has spilled the sphagetti. Getting women like all things takes practice. You need to talk to her so you can get all the embarrassing shit out of the way. Then you get the confidence to keep trying out there.

what is your degree in?

I guess I could muster up the strength to do it if she needs someone else to talk to. God, I just love her so much, I'm just nervous

hey this guy need to get out of his shell. This Alexandria will probably fuck him up. Hell he will probably be worse off in a lot of ways after its all through. But in the end he will learn a bit and have a better chance to get another woman.

Before I give you more advice. What's your relations with this girl?

I'd rather just still to the plan I've thought too long on. Sorry though

sister

It's meme tier shit, but I have a B.A. in psychology and an M.A. in educational psychology. I also have a degree in hypnotherapy.

I loved the fields when I was younger. I didn't realize it would fuck me over so much to study them.

I'm not good with numbers, but I wish I had studied something I could actually be employed with instead of the self-employed business I'm running now. At least I'd have money coming in.

fine whatever be selfish, I'll get a mexican to clean my apartment

Pretty great. I love her immensely and she loves me. Incredible supporter, motivator and 8/10. Great in bed.

The only problem is that she talks SO MUCH. Like, not "hurr durr girl talks so much" but she can literally talk for an hour with me just going "Yeah. Mmm. Ohh." She's an incredible woman and probably going to be the mother of my children.

But every so often I hit my best friend up for nudes.

Go get her man. Nothing is stronger then blood

HYPNOTHERAPY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

THAT'S A FUCKING MEME

"They" do that. I don't think I'll ever finish college now; there's nothing at the other end that looks promising. I'm glad I've found peace, more or less, as a pizza guy. At least it's something I'm good at that keeps me fed, sheltered, and with a few creature comforts.

My sister barely makes more than I do after five years of college AND has more loans...

In other news, pic related. My public face hates the inner me. I've worked on this for years now and, while progress has been made, there is a loooong way to go. What's worse, I cannot shake the feeling the rest of the world feels the same way my public face feels...damnit, I didn't want these feels tonight, guys...

become a chiropractor. Boom done

Her name is Ashley, and she still means a lot to me. I've had my share of crushes in my day, but she was something else. When we met I couldn't stand her, but god did she grow on me. She broke up with me almost 6 months ago, and I still can't get her out of my head. I miss the feeling I had when I was with her. It was like everything I'd ever fucked up in my life was suddenly justified, because it all lead me to her.

why not go to university or something part time? Like a class each time you can afford it. Even if it takes 8 years to grab a degree at least you have a fallback option instead of pizza guy. Plus it's easier to get good grades if you only have 1 or 2 classes sucka. High GPA mu'fucka

Hey if you're leaving, I'll come join you bro.

It's gonna sound dumb but I met her through videogames. It's not an online thing but this sort of local thing has a videogame meet up for people and we met there. We started talking and we became pretty good friends. I don't know how she feels about me but I've slowly fallen in love with her over time. Seeing her struggle and cuteness on FB and in person, I've been thinking about her a lot

the worst part is I'm actually good at it, but i can't get any business

but, yeah, like I said, it's meme tier shit and I know it. It's a fucking joke with a bad punchline.

yeah, you realized it early. I doubled down on a stupid fucking decision and I can't get out of the hole I dug for myself.

On the outside I try very hard and am very driven, but there's never any results to speak of. Ever. So internally I hate myself for not getting things down and measuring up to literally anyone else. Everyone I know is actually succeeding, getting stable incomes and jobs and shit...

and I'm just fucking around on an imageboard, crying into some alcohol.

That requires training, which costs money. I already have a meme tier job, as I have a hypnotherapy practice open already, and my job can't get me sued for malpractice.

it's not that dumb. One time I found a dynamite chick on final fantasy online that lived in my city. Best part was she was a prostitute so I even got to stick it in her a couple times for a cool 50 bucks. Bad part was she was an east indian and her vagina grossed me out.

Too fucking expensive. Universities these days are a goddamn trap for anyone but rich people. At least trade schools give you something useful and employable.

It's what I should've done.

I'm burnt out. No actual "college" fields appeal to me anymore. I drive well and have a twisted desire to please (a blessing and curse in the service industry.) That's all I'm really good at. My ability to retain knowledge has begun to atrophy at a rapid pace despite efforts to halt the flow.

Besides, outside of my own mental hiccups, I'm happy and provide a needed service for the modern age. Why screw that up?

then do it punk. they probably have something that's accessible even for people with shitty schedules. Sounds like your just lazy bro

Ok, I'll admit it. But I kek'd a little

At least on Sup Forums, you can talk with people that are almost or more broken than you. That what I feel is really cool, because most of the time you get really conversations with people you don't know, but all you know is their story.

It's like staring into a mirror, man. I know that pain so well. Shit.

Haha dude that's not stupid. So I was a virgin all throughout highschool, didn't date any girl. Then first year of college I met a girl through dnd club. She was the one who taught me how to act so I can get women.

my lifes not a joke user!

Same here.
Sick of being the one to put effort into a relationship /friendship only to be forgotten and shit on.
Fuck em all, I finally just stopped.

Neither is mine but I joke about suicide with my friend regardless

With what money, mate? I'm not about to spend more money I don't have to make up for my mistakes.

I do put in the effort. It just doesn't work.

Cheers.

Right? I just stopped trying and every single one of my 'friends' stopped giving me the time of day. Why the fuck should it always be on me to care, to organize, to arrange everything, only to be thrown under a bus at the slightest provocation? Fuck'em. They don't care. Why should I?

One of them gave me shit for it, said we were friends for ten years or so... yeah, all because I just sat there and took it. Being a punching bag isn't being a friend.

Funny thing is though, she also browses Sup Forums too. Who would thought? Which is also part of the reason why I'm not revealing too much of her too, I'm not exactly which boards she visits except for like 2

This was meant for

You should consider suicide, but waste your money on things that will make ohwrs around you happy instead of yourself since you're going to leave anyways.

That's what keeps me coming back here. It doesn't matter what's going on in my life, there always seems to be some kindred spirits here.

your using friends wrong, if they use you then you use them right back. Friendship doesn't have to be this deep meaningful thing you dummies. Sometimes it's just people you occasionally hang with or go try to pick up bitches with. If you luck out you'll find a true friend but if not then at least you have some superficial dudes to pass some time with occasionally. You all sound so sensitive

I'm in that same situation. I'm not really hurting or anything, I just met this incredible girl on a dating site and we went out. I thought it was a good date, we made out a bit, but we were both a little drunk. Ever since the texting has been sporadic at best, and I don't want to overdo it so I just don't. I kinda looked like shit for the date, but I've since got a haircut and those nasty pimples I had cleared up. This was a week ago or so, so I'm probably way overthinking it.

We're supposed to go out again tomorrow night, but I just have this lingering terror that she isn't going to text me back or she'll cancel on me at the last second or something. If we just go out for dinner or something I know I can keep her on the hook for just a little bit longer.

after the date ask her to come over to your place or a motel. That will clear the air that you want to fuck her. If she says no then feel free to continue the dating but look for some one else at the same time.

I would if the people around me ever actually regarded me as anything but a ghost.

but, yeah, I'm on my way out. One of these days I'll probably skip my meds and end up buying the ingredients for an exit bag on a credit card. God knows I get plenty in the mail.

fuck off, please

go fight a bear while high on Mescaline bro. Also record it

That... That isn't the point. I can, and have, gone on Tinder and the like to bang almost anyone I match with. This is different, and I think I really want it to be something serious.

you want me to fuck off all over your face bro? Nice clean lines how you like em

This is just in general to the Anons that we're interested in my alexandra situation, but I'm off. I'm saying this because it seems like another user is taking my place and saying random shit but it's whatever. Hope I can see you friendly Anons in another feels thread, hopefully I can make something happen with her

Good luck brother.

Hope all goes well for you user, God knows my love life is over. Best I could do is hope another can succeed and avoid my miserable path

kek

Yeah you're worse than me. I dint have any true friends, and I never have or will but I waste my money on food or books or cloths for people around me since just seeing a smile on their face or knowing that I made another person happy today is good enough payment for me honestly. It makes me feel so happy inside that I made a person smile but I know I shouldn't stay with them any longer since I know I'll just end up hurting them In the end like everyone else I've ever been with.

so? eventually you gotta get it across you want to get to banging each other. Plus post coitus is probably as good a time as any to discuss the potential for a relationship. And the dating other bitches thing doesn't have to be serious, it can just be so you won't seem like a dude with only one option should she find out. Could make you look more desirable to her too

Everyone should contribute and post the most depressing stuff you have

good luck trying to bang your sister user!

My ex, she means the world to me. Our relationship is quite strained, we had a lot of arguments recently, because of how I feel towards her and such. But no matter what or how, I'd still do anything for her.

you should date other women for her, that way you won't be so obsessive over an ex

Pro-Tip-Don't drink all night, take Oxy and Xanax and text her. It won't help.

that sounds hilarious, i'll give it some thought

Lel, that shit U said about her talking so much describes damn near every bitch I know!

I am, but you know, figuratively speaking, she's always there