Attempt v2

Attempt v2
What should I do to my 2012 Accord EX Coupe?

Currently plan on tinting windows, HID's, Rims, Sunroof Deflector, possibly blacking out lights (but might be too ricer of me.), plasti dipping emblems...

What do you br0s think?

Other urls found in this thread:

frtyd.com/go/gQ0i_bAaEj/littlepizza
youtu.be/7yE8JSD_pFc?t=1m31s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stick a lit newspaper in the gas tank

hid's: gay
Blacking out and plastidip: gay
Probly get a polyurethane front lip, roll fenders, and maybe upgrade the air intake. Lower it too if it's in your budget

This

Makes it sound louder right?

I was thinking about lowering it, but where I live the roads are so shitty its not worth it.

Exactly

black out taillights for sure just not doucher straight black as all fuck black rims but bigger wheels leave headlights intake exhaust done

Arlight, ill go do that right now brb.

BTW do you know if I cant just tint the car my self with plasti dip?

Yeah, was thinking taillights, and black rims. Intake exhaust just makes it louder? ( Im new to cars so forgive me brother.)

I don't know anything about that, all I ever worked on is the engines

yea, black out the lights. make yourself look like even more of a faggot except on a non-Sup Forums daily basis... window tinting, HIDs, wheels are no-brainers though; follow up that gangsta shit with a few easy intake/exhaust upgrades and you'll be set.

Lol, too afraid to ask /o/? Fucking, shit car, don't do anything to it other than sell it.

You should sell it and buy a motorcycle, go see the states on old highways

Black rims look like bookie, white rims on black cars look good. Blacking out the taillights/headlights is jdm/douchey af. If you put headers on (not a full catback) it will make the car sound nice, not loud. Once you put a big exhaust on it, kind of sounds like shit. The air intake won't do much on account of its a non turbo car with not so much horsepower, but it will look badass under the hood.

Get some decent coilovers and wheels (don't call them rims) that have decent size and offset. Dont black out the lights.

Something like pic related.

Sell it
Buy a Tesla Model S instead

Why the hell would anyone want to see the a bunch of dust and bible-thumping hilbillies?

exhaust will make it sound like a car giving 2 shits about, intake is prolly the cheapest and easiest bolt on performance upgrade you can do, and you cant beat the whistle as it sucks in air

If you are on a budget for the wheels, you should look at MB Battles (pic related). You can get them brand new in 18x9.5+15 for about 750 shipped. The concave 7 spoke wheel looks good on just about any car.

White rims definitely something im going to consider.

I agree on the blacking out looking a bit douchey, but I idk something about it just looks really nice imo.

Nah, just dont use this shit website other then to laugh at weebs and find the occasional cool person in a thread like this. Thanks for your input kid

**car worth giving a shit about**

Fucking sell that piece of shit and buy a car worth putting money in.

>wrong board
>wrong car
>2/10 for Jimmie rustling

man that car look stupid... it's not a racecar. it's hardly even a ricer... those wheels and that suspension don't look right on it. only a minor suspension upgrade and a more effective wheel/tire option can set it off right. either way this isn't a car to sink any serious money into

OP, are you a Mexican?

I dont really agree with the guy saying it looks stupid, juts a bit much for me.

Dont want it to look fucking crazy modded out, just something that will turn heads a bit.

But I do think it looks sexy.

You'd be surprised to know that a lot of these hillbillies are gonna bust hell wide open because they don't even follow what they believe

Ah, it's a Honda. You are Asian right ?

niggers have rims.

enthusiasts have wheels.

this guy has his shit together, although idk about the headlights, I drive a Genesis Coupe and painting the inside of the headlights is popular in our community, i think it looks good. to each his own

Is it a V6? auto? manual? Get a full HFP kit for it

^^also, this is a clean ride btw. I dig it.

If you want to turn heads, lower it and put some wheels on it. BC coilovers will run you about 800 dollars and wheels/tires maybe another 1200. Other than that, there arent many ways to turn heads in that car. If you arent going to do suspension and wheels, I say dont touch it at all. Plasti dip is literally the worst.

Wish I could get a genesis, just out of my budget. Post a pic of yours.

So difference from wheels/rims is obviously that rims is only the rim, wheels are the entire thing right?
Am I missing anything?

v6 auto with paddle shifters xD

lookin for one, somehow my only one on this new laptop exceeds file size

2.0t, only lowered on springs. I put them on and in the first few days realized I wanted more low....so coilovers soon I guess lol

Holy shit thats sexy 9/10 picutre.

gj bro

Highway 60 practically connects the east-coast straight to Los Angeles. Plenty of Old Highways connect major towns to smaller towns so that semis and manufacturers avoid a number of problems.

I bet someone like yourself hasn't even seen his or her own countryside that isn't covered in steel buildings and retail stores.

When you're finished, write an album like Rush did. If you even know what Rush is.

thanks friend :) sometimes Florida's weather isn't so bad lol.

>it still rained all of 8 1/2 minutes later

Pretty much. When people say "rim" I know what they mean but at that point it becomes very obvious they know nothing about cars. Normies and niggers use the term "rims".

Why would you do anything external first? If there's anything you can do to make it feel more like a rocket ship that matters more than what it looks like

You live in Miami dont you?

eyyy Florida bro what up

Gainesville here
>tfw its 2am and 82 degrees outside with 100% humidity

Lol, Get a real car before you talk shit... Kid
(pic related, it's my car)

I dont think I can afford internal mods first? Or are they similar in price?

Im in Miami, based off of those housed I change my answer to the Keys.

pay it off, change the oil every 3k miles

>If there's anything you can do to make it feel more like a rocket ship that matters more than what it looks like
That is an objective opinion. This is a honda accord we're talking about. Its probably autotragic so theres pretty much no way to make it faster without dumping thousands of dollars into a k series turbo build and manual trans swap.

Best thing you could hope for that car realistically is that OP cleans up the outside.

Payed in cash (thanks mom), and yeah I plan on taking care of this baby.

Try this op
frtyd.com/go/gQ0i_bAaEj/littlepizza

>exhaust will make it sound good

an exhaust will make a 6cyl 130hp automatic car sound good? nice meme, enjoy your drone

why are you planning on modifying a shit car? why would you put rims on a car without lowering it? why do you want to make your slow car look "fast"?

if you really want to turn heads of people who know what they're talking about, turbo it. otherwise, don't bother with your retarded shopping list of rice. you know what they say about polishing a turd.

do not do any "internal mods". For one, those require some actual car knowledge and second, you drive an accord. The only thing you could really do is headders and an exhaust. That will make it insanely loud and take away from the daily drivability. You might only pick up 20whp anways. Don't listen to that tard.

Florida Fam :D this was between Destin and Panama City Beach actually.

Im gonna be honest, cant remember every saying I want to make it look fast. Thats the dumbest thing ive heard all day. I want to make it good ( to my liking.) By turning heads I dont want it to look like the same accord coupe 10 cars behind me thats all.

I dont want to lower it cause thats what makes it look the most "ricer" in my opinion (obviously depends on how much its lowered.), and because that would fuck up my car eventually.

noice. What suspension are you on?

So jealous...

looks great man.

lowering it isnt going to fuck up you car unless you legitimately put it on the ground. A nice tasteful drop like and you'll be good.

Btw whats the hook shit in the back? Guessing it has to do something with dropping the car? Maybe to tell if your too low idk..

the hook is something I picked up in japan last year called a Tsurikawa. Its a Japanese subway handle. Drifters in Japan used to steal the subway handles and run them on the back of their car as a way to kind of say "fuck the police".

FL here too

Tein S-Techs , saving for either PBM Coils at the top of my price range or basically anything used at the bottom.

Thanks for the love, everyone.

These were my old wheels, plasti dip is for plebs unless you're really good at painting, which i'm not lmao.

cleannnnn

I agree on that looks good.

Heres what I think I would do if I dropped my car ( and dont make any assumptions on me based off this video, I barely know anything about cars and this guy seems like a complete idiot/ricer/douche.) youtu.be/7yE8JSD_pFc?t=1m31s

o shit thats actually pretty badass. Whats wheels are those?

also, where @ in Florida?

Good looks

Orlando

damn. Wait does that have a ls swap? I know I've seen your car before maybe at OSW
nice dude. You should look into BCs. Best bang for the buck imo.
thanks. They were some shitty varrstoen TE37 knock offs. Came in a good size and offset though so I can't really complain/

>the dumbest thing ive heard all day
did you read your post?

>By turning heads I dont want it to look like the same accord coupe 10 cars behind me
i have some bad news for you, my dude

>I dont want to lower it cause thats what makes it look the most "ricer"
and literally the shittiest list of diy mods doesn't? instead of lowering it you're gonna put it on 16" aftermarket rims and make it look like a pickup?

>that would fuck up my car eventually
sure, if you can't drive, i guess
but seriously, when you aren't 15 any more, you will realise you're wasting your money on a piece of shit that no matter how it looks, it will still perform like shit regardless. i bet it's your first car and you're so keen to do this and that and make it le super cool to go to le friday night parking lot meet, but give it a few years and you'll realise that that shit is gay as aids. put a fucking turbo on the thing, open the bonnet, and you'll have every cunt looking at you even if it's surrounded by diamond-encrusted accords on all sides. alternatively, put your shitty $100 wheels on it, paint the badges, tint it, do whatever the fuck you want, but you'll always be laughed at by people with cars that are actually fast that turn heads.

pic related, it's my 10 second 32 gtr's dyno sheet. 560 whp if you're american.

Just don't do anything to it. Leave it the way it is so people assume you're a legitimate adult instead of a man-child who wants his toys to look cool.

just so you know, that's what you look like

nah fam I'm forever stayin rotary

bump

This. Although if you want aftermarket parts that will legitimately upgrade its performance, then that's a bit more understandable.

But shit, use that money for something more worthwhile, like traveling to a foreign country.

2.0t is lame

Get the 3.8 and put the turbo on it

well thats good because LS swaps are ghey. Im assuming you drift? You should come out to OSW some time bruh. I should have my car out to an event there by the end of the summer.

Dont know how to organize Sup Forums like you do buuuutt...

Im 18, its my first car, probably not the best driver never claimed to be?

I used the term rims because I didn't know what the difference was, knowing this I would probably eventually pick up a new set of wheels ( one of the last things cause damn $$$).

I understand you want to flex your e-dick somewhere about your GTR, but all im asking is what people would recommend to my car to get it where I like.

Just wanted to open my horizens.

I dont disagree that blacking out the headlights/emblems will make it looks ricer, like I said just think it might look better and its cheap and not a big thing.

I appreciate you giving your criticism but if its not gonna help me in anyway no point in wasting your time bud.

I would but I need less aggressive wheels, I'm trying to sell the weds I have. And I still need to cop a roll cage so I can tandem with the team

Those are some of the most popular used ones I see...I almost jumped on a pair for $400 a few months ago before i'd even installed my springs. I'll keep that in mind

it costs far more to get a 3.8T than it does to just get a big turbo put on at this point. Actually considering at some point just getting a daily and making this a big project car. LS swap the world

Every bit of this, your shit Honda won't touch my evolution GSR
>PIC RELATED FAGGOT

>if you want aftermarket parts that will legitimately upgrade its performance, then that's a bit more understandable.

I don't get that either, unless "better performance" means better gas mileage. Do you really need more horsepower and other sick upgrades so you can drive to work and shit like that?

You know what though? Whatever floats your boat. I'm so close to just shitposting as hard as I can, but I'm sure that there are things that I like that other people think are retarded.

We have different interest, traveling to a foreign country never appealed to me, although never been out of the US so who knows.

sell it for a tuner

Yeah I guess you already got the car.

I got the 3.8 and put the little extra in for a turbo and its some what of a sleeper car. Hilarious to stomp shit like porsche boxers

evo was on my list, couldnt afford it.

this was for you

What size and offset are those cerbs? I've been thinking about picking up a set at some point. Also yeah I feel ya about the cage thing. The rest of my team all has em. I want to wait til I get good with my new set up before I install a cage though.

if you can find another set you should get em brah

If you're in a budget find what lowering springs will drop it the most and see if you can find them used. Look on FB and see if there's any local group pages, often have parts for sale for good deals.

I personally wouldn't get coilovers unless you want to be slammed, which comes with a lot of headaches. Just lowered, wheels, tints.

People also consider the 1-2k wheels fake wheels since they're usually based of more expensive wheels that are higher quality. Str being and example.

If you don't have a budget I'd look at getting air suspension with air management.

Then kill yourself, for less than 12k under the hood you can be faster than an R35 the look on their face when you pull on a stock fuckboi is the greatest feeling on earth.

stop listening to all these faggots trying to dump on your car and brag about their fucking race cars. if you want to make it look nothing like the other cars just look for a basic body kit. bumpers sideskirts shit like that. i guarantee you can find something you like if you look around. its not super pricey and will make it look massively different. it also has the benefit of making it look lower while only putting cheap plastic in the way of road hazards and not actual mechanical components. then find some rims you like in a stock size. if you change the size it throws off the speedo and you cant afford speeding tickets. then look into a hood. again its a huge part of the face of your car so changing it will drastically change the way the car looks. after that your car will in no way resemble the same shitty car behind you. at this point you will have a unique(ish) car that you like and really thats what we all want.

it's only not going to help you because you've already made up your mind about doing all this gay shit to it, it's pretty obvious you have, and i'd be surprised if you made this thread for any other reason to have losers suck you off

i never said you were a shit driver, i said lowering your car would fuck it if you were. it's really not that fuckin hard, just go at an angle. even shit drivers can do that, you'd have to be deadset retarded to fuck your car. whoever told you it'd ruin things is genuinely an idiot.

i wasn't having a dip at rims vs wheels and what they're called, i'm saying it will look retarded if you obviously put an effort into modifying your car, then leave it at standard height. every time i see a "modified" car that's standard height i laugh at it, it just looks stupid.

i'm genuinely trying to help you make better decisions and spend your money in better ways, but as i said, you'd decided before you even made the thread

do whatever you want. just know that if you plan on polishing the turd, the diamonds will know, and they will laugh at you. take it from someone who has polished a lot of turds in his time, you will be better off in the long run spending money on speed rather than looks. a fast car will always turn heads, a ricer will, but not in the way you want.

fuck off spic
if you put money into a fwd that isnt a larger turbo on a gti you have autism

you know people can be enthusiasts and not have to have the fastest cars right??

Plenty of people look down on Evos too, it's all about perspective.

Tbh , for what I actually wanted to do to the car, I should have just got a BK2 3.8, put an exhaust on it, and been done. I would have been happier i think lol. but noooo, BK1s look better, and the turbo makes a sweet noise...xDDD Oh well, like I said, maybe i'll engine swap it in the future xD

18x10.5/11.5 -10
lmao idk why I built them like that tbh

>blacking out lights might be too ricer
>thinking of plasti dipping emblems

You'd probably spend twice as much on repairs.

SUMMER IS UPON US ONCE MORE

damn thats pretty aggressive. Those sizes would almost work for me. I need something around 18x11+0 to get good fitment on my new overs. Haven't put them on yet but they are origin 60mm. Its either spend 400 on some t-demand spacers or pony up and get some baller wheels. How much are you asking for the cerbs?

The choo choo whistle. It ads like 50bhp.