So I guess she can't be our favorite anymore

So I guess she can't be our favorite anymore.

She never was.

Fuck you Chloe i'm very disappointed.

100%

I support women who allow their husbands to get away with rape as well!

>anymore
Kys

You'd be a faggot if you didn't

ok

They look the same

>kys
Fucking summer fag

donald trump drops out and last person is hillary

called today itt

she looks like a young hilary

Donald trump drops out and the only options are Hillary or Gary Johnson. He was a secret libertarian double agent all along.

>implying Sup Forums agrees on anything political
>so summer in here

Everything about her is rapidly turning to shit.

Fuck I can't wait till this elections over so I can stop seeing this shit posted all over Sup Forums and Reddit. The all page top 10 posts on reddit were all from r/The_Donald for fucks sake. The Internet has been a cancer.

Shit she made the perfect choice. Drumpf only attracts the brain dead, ignorant, and inbred dumbfucks like yourselves.

>reddit

Drink liquid shit

Politics was fun at first but this is the first time im ready for November so we can finally stop the madness

>brain dead
>red pill
>pussy for president
>bloody Islam is cool
>clintons
Who's brain dead?

>Drumpf
You just discredited everything you said after that. Die.

you're fucking cancer you retarded faggot.

Get with the times, faggot, it's not cool to be edgy every time someone brings up reddit, newfag.

Satan has spoken.

She lost spirit after that time

She is not our favourite because of what she believes or what she likes, she is out favourite because she is an attractive 19 year old girl that we want to fuck. We are all pathetic.

I googled "donald trump drops out" and saw a bunch of links that said "why trump decided to not run" and shit, and for a second I thought this nightmare was over, sadly they're all from like 5 years ago

Nice quads but you really got to go black to reddit now

Mein trump

Nice trips but you should really stop being a cuck.

Satan is triple six not quadruple six you dumb austic fuck. So suck a turd out of an Indians ass cunt.

OG SHITT

Meant to say OH

>Hillary supporter calling someone else a cuck

I'd really like to think that trump is just playing a huge prank on america, and that near time for the elections he'll drop out and announce that he was just doing the whole thing for shits and giggles.

>cuck no longer has any meaning

I'd still bang her

>and for a second I thought this nightmare was over

Except you'd still have Hillary.

The ride never ends.

Whether Trump is racist or not (I don't think he is. I think he's just ignorant), what he is really doing that is dangerous is providing a voice for actual racist fucks who should be curb stomped and thrown off a bridge. He's also setting a dangerous precedent for celebrities and politics.

so it's all a joke right? you are all circlejerking and aren't actually dumb enough to vote for trump right?...

please be a joke...

you are a cuck

Hillary is the lesser of two evils. Hillary is bad in her own ways, but at least she's not completely stupid and has a ton of experience with many different facets of politics.

>He's also setting a dangerous precedent for celebrities and politics.

Ronald Reagan? How about Arnold Schwarzenegger?

Right I forgot, you guys actually trust someone that runs for president. Forgot you willfully believe that they aren't are all corrupt.

You dipshit.

You are so misinformed. It's sad really.

Ronald reagan held a smaller office before running for president, giving him the experience necessary to know what to expect as a political leader, and Arnold is a governor, a much much smaller office than president and much more manageable.

Sure, but from everything I've seen of Hillary, she seems closer to being ACTUALLY EVIL than Trump.

Bye bye, manhands

To the best of my knowledge, didn't they have prior political careers? Also, neither of those were as highly publicised as Trump. You make think it's a joke now, but in 2020 when we have President Kanye and First Lady Kim it won't be too funny... Fuck I think I'd actually rather Donald.

Kek this. Also Maddie ziegler looks like young Hillary.

>Misinformed

I've known donald trump very well on a character level for more than a decade. He absolutely is a genuine moron, this isn't something that I heard on some kind of liberal talk show, it's something I've seen with my own eyes for over a decade.

this would be legitimately hilarious.

Having a ton of experience in no way means that you can or should expect that experience to be actively used for good. She could just as well do a really amazing and educated job of being evil as ungodly fuck. So let's not pretend that experience is the issue here.

If she's bad in her own way, and experienced at being bad, then that's all the more reason NOT to let her do as she pleases or assign her even more power.

She's a child actress. They are virtually all lunatics.

Gary Johnson 2016

Well, our society is slowly heading the way of idiocracy. Inexperienced celebrities are now acceptable presidential candidates, companies own our government, it can't be long before the last generation of intelligent people die off and we don't even know how to grow food anymore.

Proof?
>inb4 I don't have to explain/prove it.

I was referring to your opinion on Hillary. She's a vicious criminal cunt.

Terry Crews 2020. Make America Black Again.

Remember reagen?

If Trump is so racist, then how come Michael Jackson was his bro?

This movie is so prophetic.
Dubs dont lie

How old are you, and have you watched tv regularly for the last dozen or so years? Trump has always been mocked for his lack of self analysis, obvious stupidity (ranging from just saying stupid things to making stupid decisions) and has always been the butt of every "moron with an undeservedly massive ego".

Reagan wasn't inexperienced, he had a history of politics as governor and I'm pretty sure one other office before he ran for president. Because the president needs to know how political office is held before hopping in.

She was never our favorite plus she's got a disgusting man body.

After a bit of looking around on google images, I've been pleased to see the number of people comparing trump to camacho

Also apparently the director of idiocracy is sad about the developing accuracy of his movie

The thought of Fahrenheit 451 being a possible reality eventually worries me as well

>Believing what he sees on tv

>watched tv
>Watching the Jewbox

Disregarded.

Again, it isn't any kind of liberal propaganda. He himself has been saying extremely stupid things for many years.

He didn't work to get where he is now, he came from a rich family and learned just enough to not let companies fail, not to mention that back in the day he admitted to letting his advisers make most of the actual business decisions. That's how being rich works, you hire experts to do all the work, and you just slap your name on it. He doesn't build things, he leases his name out to companies that build things and put a shiny "trump" sign on it.

>H-h-he's saying bad things about trump!!!
>DISREGARD HIM

>this much bluepilled

i just don't like her anymore cause she pierced her nipple

[Citation needed]

Pic?

just open in new page and zoom its from this same set that i realized it

Ehh, at least she isn't a brainless sandroid.

Yea I see it now

nvm i got time

That makes it better you have shit taste

Shes underaged. Enjoy jail time faggots

Shame on you Chloe, you're out of my heart for not supporting our lord and savior Trump.

Thx brah I don't mind the piercing though I only found her attractive in Carrie

>John oliver makes so many good fucking points
>He mentioned that his ancestral name is stupid as fuck
>All the reasons trump is shit no longer matter

Kill yourself, you're killing society

go watch another leafy video you fucking fairy

hisssssss

Jizzzz

Yeah, he doesn't frequent scientific websites like news with views, infowars. VNN, Breitbart and StormFront. No wonder he's "mis"informed! Otherwise he would know how the government controls us thru contrail — ahem! — CHEMtrails, the moon landings never happened, the government controls women menstrual cycles by moving the "moon" which is really a light set on a YUGE cardboard dome ( as is the "sun" only brighter) over a flat earth that is hollow and jet fuel isn't hot enough to melt steel. Nope he's hella ignorant — unlike you.

Given that she is a fucking retard i think she fits right in.

She's done

still hotest celeb

last time i checked only american citizens can vote, so her opinion means jack shit

Another enlightened man like

Your mind is is brainwashed by the government but of course a cuck fagit wouldn't be able to tell since your mind is exposed by not wearing a tin foil hat so fuck off sheep

>name a famous girl
>shes voting for hillary

Now, talking seriously. What's Sup Forumsoxxy's stand? We all know she's a kike, but there are kikes on both sides.

severly underrated post

uuugghhhhhhh

It's a joke you pussy autist.

It wasn't very funny

Yeah, like... all i wanted was a brighter future or at least one that was really philosophical, gory, nightmare inducing and charged with high octane existentialism but what the hell. No epic fights for freedom, not surviving in a dying planet, not the perpetual question if this is a dream or we are awake, just plain and rotten shit in the wall.

I want to die

wow shes still hot as fuck, hasnt aged a day since leon the professional