Kek, so did anyone actually end up buying one of these?

kek, so did anyone actually end up buying one of these?

what is it?

a dildo.

the controller yes
the system no

Nope, useless

Didn't even know they actually went ahead and ended up selling them

I have the controller and I'm a big fan.

i heard the controller is decent if you go through the process of customizing the controls

Funny you should mention that. Was browsing alienware today and they are pushing these like mother fuckers. Why anyone would buy one is beyond me since you can get a better gaming laptop that doesn't have a dedicated Steam OS for less. This is just Judaism out of control.

The controller is fucking horrendous! Do not waste your money.

It'll probably go down as the worst controller of all time.

Nope. Built my own pc instead

I don't even want to know what those large pads are. I imagine they are touchpads but that completely defeats the purpose of a gaming controller so I can't believe that's what they are.

I'm looking for a new console, should I get a ps4 or xbone? I have a wii u and I like it, I just feel I'm missing out on a lot of games.
>inb4 pc

Get a ouya

"The first system with a controller that has a touchpad"

Sony certainly had some impressive looking demos in it's presentation. But if you like the Wii U, you should get an inexpensive PC and buy shovelware from Humble Bundle to play through Steam for the same experience.

I did , why?

That is the steam link which uses the power of your computer to stream it onto a TV without moving your computer.

The steam machine is its own thing and its a piece of linux shit

Good concept, poor execution. Linux support and drivers still suck balls.

Valve has his back covered by the VIVE
But damn this is a fucking shit, how the fuck they think this will be a good idea?

Get a ps4. Save up money. Buy a xbox one.

>console
>now
Dude wait, ps4 and Xbone are awfull, if you wanna buy a console you should wait.
Really no joke

Imagining cucks exist I think so yes

I never had a PS3, and I was going to see if the new ps 4.5 is backwards compatible or not.

Is something like this good for a casual gamer? I mainly play consoles, but wouldn't mind getting a PC to play a couple of games and mode some shit.

I really don't know
I'm still confused they are making a new console after only 2 years from the last one, because they can't run the VR.
I mean they fucked up.

>689485829
>MFW When i bought 2 and new Alpha R2 is better. KMS

Is it worth it? yes/no why?

depends! really my brothers streams Agario gameplay to Youtube & Twitch.

and the other one is used by my sister for her minecraft stream.

Wow double dubs
Nice

I bought the controller to try and and it's interesting, though I can't think of a single game where it would be better than a ps3 controller or keyboard/mouse.

I'm entirely not sure if it's actually a new console. I mean Nintendo has said that the nx isn't a new console either so these "new consoles" that Microsoft Sony and Nintendo are making just may be the same but with additional features. Sort of like the new 3DS, I guess

The controller is awesome i also got a steam link, top tier both of them,

I worked for alienware, tried it when it was a prototype. It fuggen sucks dont buy it

There is no possible way PS4.5 will be backwards compatible with PS3

I have the controller

bretty gud, tbh

how about the new R2?

Wait until the steam machine goes out, that shit sucks

The triggers are really the only good things about it. It's actually two buttons in one, an analog trigger and then a button that clicks after you've pressed the trigger down fully.

Don't buy.

Hey guys you remember when valve made games?

This controller is godly once you have gotten used to it. Perfect balance of comfort like a controller but control like keyboard and mouse. Great for the living room. Customization is unlike anything possible right now with other controllers.

Please don't
I'm still suffering

What system is it

i'm talking about the new Alienware Alpha R2!
With Skylake Processor & 970 GPU. And Graphics Amp to use any GPU But with the cost of the $200 AMP & GPU separately plus the $599 base model price so about $899 + TAX With just the AMPLIFIER excluding the GPU you want to use

Lol

What kind of system is that?

>Read tha filename

I think that's the one that needs a graphic.box, the whole idea it's stupid..we used to call that box "la caldera" which means cauldron..you can make and idea...and it's super expensive. Sorry if im wrong i quited a while ago

t-they will release HL3 any day now ...y-you'll see
it will happen eventually r-right guys?

Is this shit supports all steam games? like windows, linux and Mac Os like?

gamecast

okay yeah every alpha/steamos wanted that feature because the gpu cannot be updated.

>gaming laptop
if you wanted to buy cancer

then again, newer mobile cards are pretty good

>9 years since episode 2
>took less than a year for l4d2
>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>>>>casually referring to ep 2 as actually being ep 3

it's a pretty neat controller
the pads are touchpads, it takes some getting used to but they're much better than horribly inaccurate sticks

Why would you spend a lot buying a "gaming" pc if u cant upgrade it?

why do people buy gaymen laptops then?

yeah i know pretty stupid buy but i am happy stupid costumer.
any way this small computer helped me build my personal pc that has the best parts in market right now. and a server pc to keep all my shit in. using it as a plex media server and seedbox & NAS.

I did not buy one, but i did get the controller for free. Know someone that got it for free at their workplace and had no use for it.

Cus there's a lot of stupid rich kids out there. Even tho i.got the admit that the past alienware laptops were not that shitty, it's still fucking stupid to.spend that much in.a laptop

I've only ever bought used thinkpads, I've got no real use for mobile gaming since I can just haul a microatx system anywhere

Why would you buy this D:

to not carry a fucking box

because you didn't know what the PE4H was.
it's literally the same thing without a fancy box

To be tracked.

I'm going to buy the steam link and controller soon for my living room. the steam machine was a total failure.

I'm pretty sure this describes most people

>people literally pay money to be tracked by microshill
human stupidity knows no bounds

Got one for free, not bad if you don't have a 50ft hdmi. But if it's cheaper get the 50ft hdmi cable instead

>running cables everywhere instead of using preexisting ethernet
full ghetto
and you still need to run a 50ft USB cable, which requires at least 1 powered hub

There are no curses in languages of men or elves enough to describe my rage

>hey lets copy off of nintendo's new 3ds theory and make an upgraded version of our consoles sony & microsoft!
wasn't that ingenious.
wew lads

Xbox One is the best gaming platform EVER! 8K REZ, 120+ FPS, and LAG-FREE Online gaming. No other platform can possibly compete. Sorry Sony Ponies, Nintendrones and PC Virigins, you got BTFO!!! @ZootPlays

lulz, Nintendo ain't the first to think of upgrades, you under-aged FAGGOT. Reported for being a little/dumb bitch.

Read the filename faggot

okay besides n64 having their ram upgrade from 4mb to 8mb to play donkey kong 64 and perfect dark.
Also, not a very distinct upgrade.
not a newfag, kid.

Did more than the alienware version of it ever release?

>steam link
>cheap streaming box that fits in with the rest of the assorted streaming dongles coming off your tv
>steam machine
>mini itx system with shit specs
>money would be better spent upgrading your desktop and network

I got both - and I like them. I mean I could have built my own computer for a little less money - but I am lazy. It's a great computer for people that are used to console gaming but want to switch to the PCmasterrace. The steam link is cool too, but lags unless everything is wired - but that kinda defeats the purpose of having a steam link if you ask me...

>requires
Your skyrim tits Will be slightly less razor sharp without it. Sure it'd be better but I'm talking saving money, I can still fap to slightly blurry tits. Still better then those dark days in pic.

I just use a ps3 controller since I already had one

Nice try Satan, but I'm not Falling for it.

at normal TV viewing distances, you won't be able to tell the difference between a direct video link and a stream, except with extremely fast motion.

>steam machine
>just the name is alluring enough for me to kill myself

this

>but that kinda defeats the purpose of having a steam link if you ask me...
because wireless sucks ass for anything high bandwidth low latency
and it's just shitty in general, if I had my own place I wouldn't even have a wireless network

Steam controller looks decent. Lose the USB dongle and add a rechargeable battery w/ micro USB cable and I'm sold.

just get some rechargable AA's

no

a joke.

I am using one rn

I don't have the controller though. Kinda on a budget and don't really have the time to scour for deals, order stuff, ect ect. Was a nice middle ground I thought. I mean I dont regret buying it at all. I just dont recommend it to anyone with the time and money to build something nice