Help me Sup Forumsros i fucked up bad...

help me Sup Forumsros i fucked up bad. i was going around and fucking girls a while ago and now it turns out that i have a fucking kid. i am not ready for that i have two jobs and i am broke and live in a shitty ghetto apartment. i was thinking of running away to a different country and starting over i have about 30k in my bank account that i have been saving for like 5 years and i was thinking of leaving in a few days to mexico. help me guys what do u think i should do

bump

give 30 k to the kid and kill yourself you fucking faggot obviously you were ready for this or you wouldnt have gotten hard and came

This.

fuck u i need real advice. i need to act fast

Man up, you big pussy. You have $30k saved, you ain't that broke. Take care of the kid as best you can and make sure he learns to wrap his shit so he doesn't end up like you, you dumb fucker.

bump

how old she was ? how old are you ?

i am 23 and she is 20

Having a baby is a great thing, Sup Forumsro. Don't fret so hard over it. That kid is going to need their dad around. Just shit we have to deal with in life, man. Last year I would have never wanted a child. Now the wife is due any day now and i'm excited. Give it some time and best of luck. Unconditional love is the best

do you like her ? is she attractive ?
If you dont want this shit just do not recognize the kid...

i am not a type of person that would be a good father
yes she is attractive and not recognizing the kid wont help she threatned me that she will get a dna test

If she was just a onenight thing and was dumb/manipulative enough to keep the brat you are in deep shit. Leave the country and start new. She can find another Idiot to take his life over. Gl user

bump

I'm telling you OP, give it a chance. You never know.

thank you for agreeing with me i am not ready at all for this i just feel like shit right now and i cant even think straight

>help me because I'm an irresponsible human being
Nah. You fucked up, now deal with it. Fucking idiot. Heh get it? "Fucking" idiot. Enjoy your child.

U should do what's best for the kid in all of this user. Do u really want to make ur child go through life always wondering who their dad was? Be a man and help raise the kid. If the women isn't marriage material you can always get visitation too see ur kid so they know that their dad is in their lives. Better to take responsibility now than regret later in life by walking out on ur child by not being there for them.

i will never be able to do all the things that i want to do before i die if i stay with the fucking bitch

Stfu u homo

would you be a good father? do you have any interest in it? will the kid be okay without you or a father figure in his/her life?

also, kill yourself

+1

Go to fucking Mexico,start a Cartel.send the money to her so you don't feel guilt

Run

Tell you what. Get the DNA test to make sure they're yours. Then go from there.

Acting like u committed a murder or somthin.... Mid twenties kid.. Get a grip lamo

no i have made up my mind i am going to go to mexico tommarow if i am ever ready to come back i will

What languages do you know?

OP is she a deadbeat like you? what type of job does she have if she has one?

U gotta pay 50 bux a week... Oh no run to Mexico fuckin little idiot... Bait post faggot

confirmed scum imagine if your own father had did that to you you are such a douche i bet you are a fucking nigger am i right?

i am white you dumbass

Kid your a liar

wat do u mean why would i lie

This site is full of fucking bating idiots!

Bullshit, selfish bullshit . All these experiences you think youre gonna miss in life lead to the same conclusion. Your life is meaningless and without value if you do not extend yourself beyond your own lifespan and add to the human race. That includes squirting your DNA all over the place as much as instilling values and thoughts in your future generations.

I had kids early. By the time I was 35 my kids were well on their way through school.... my friends were just starting their kid making and they looked like fucking idiots. Don't be a degenerate pussy, raise your kid and learn from it.

> i am broke and live in a shitty ghetto apartment.
> i have about 30k in my bank account

Lmao you fucked up OP , best case it isn't you and she is fucking you over. Get the DNA test she might have already be pregnant and your the trap . why else would an attractive girl let you come up inside her you hideous motherfucker. First DNA test then if its yours if you want to run run but to another country. Don't sign the birth certificate or even put your name near that shit. If you don't want to run and want to stay where you are then withdraw that money and place it in safety deposit box at bank so she won't fuck you with it. And try to convince her to abort

For attention... Either that or your a dumb young fuck most can happen is u gotta pay like 60 bux a week.... And ur sayin u git a job and 30 grand saved. And your talking about Mexico... Your a fucking idiot. And this statement isn't based of any moral b. S...... Your just a fool

You made your bed now you must lie in it Sup Forumsro. I'm bot sure what to tell you except just do it! Take care of your child, we have to many children growing up without fathers these days.

Bait! I hope you get raped to death

Move to Europe, mudslims were not enough.

Fucking scum. You chose to take the risk. Take care of your kid asshole.

A white nigger, just as bad.

get out, go to mexico, take a plane to a new country. run, thats your only option

>implying you can just go live in another country because you want to
Nice fantasy world you are living in, buy a unicorn and fly off on a rainbow

why is everyone telling me to raise the kid put yourself in my shoes my whole life is ahead of me i dont need a kid until i feel like i am ready for it until i feel like i have done everything i want to do

i have a passport

This. Stop being a coward OP.

Mate, fucking run. Setup a bank account in Mexico with your 30k, get a DNA test done and set up, if it is your, you can just run straight back to Mexico, work somewhere nice like Cancun.

Oh ok i didnt know sorry, visas are only a myth and you shouldnt need proof of return and proof you can support yourself during your stay to get into a foreign country, go live your life bro :^)

>goto her house
>cut her brakes
>her and kid die in a crash
>start a gofundme for you dead kids funeral costs
>keep on truckin
Or just go kill the kid with your bare hands, problem solved

Two words for you OP:
Staircase Abortion.