>Rags

>it's a Rangers fan gets buttblasted over game threads thread

Hawt af

Everyone gather around.

How much did that seat cost?

i don't know if you know this but red sox NEVER apologized to texas

Is Mazara Asian or Hispanic

90 bucks.

hehe i'm getting hot just watching this wow might be a long day for those boys *sips ice coffee*

omg rip mooie

lol you made the WRIGHT choice when you prICED the coffee on this hot day haha

He was out, honestly

PRICE

The entire crowd is fanning themselves because it's so hot, they need to turn on the air conditioners.

uhh then he wouldn't be on first now??

>Houston and Arizona both have roofs
>Rangers are too poor for one
someone explain this

They need to tear down the big green monster at Fenway, what is the point of it? If your plan was to prevent homeruns and make the game more boring, you succeeded.

He was out, honestly.

being out is good

lol did the Rangers spend all their money on paying the umps instead of buying a roof haha??

>It's a tiny strike zone episode

actually in texas they use a different money so the umps have no incentive to make calls for them (they can't use the texas money anywhere else)

Whats the matter Hanley, afraid to swing? Haha coward.

anyone remember when jbj wasn't complete t*ash

no i can't remember this did it ever really happen

The MLB needs to look into my idea of awarding a run for every 3 hits a team gets, that way flukes like Friday night where the Rangers got 16 hits and lost won't happen, there is no reason the inferior team should be rewarded with a win

That guy is actually wearing the no rings of the Eagles

gg the rangers win clay sucks

The Rangers are stacked, they will easily win the world series.

-Boston fan

It's not as hot in Arlington.

Also, we're getting a new stadium.

Baboosh! NOW WHAT BOSTON?! You were talkin all that smack after friday night, now what?!

If you were consistently as bad as Clay would you just want to kill yourself? Dude is complete fucking garbage I can't believe they keep giving him starts. They're better off bringing up Moncada and having him try to throw the ball.

i didn't talk ANY smack i promise you

Don't mind us

The hottest fires forge the hardest iron.

>walking the fat man

>still no outs

>Cluckholz

Based Hodor

don't mind Clay he's just setting up his signature grandslam

Wow Clay Buchholtz is one of the best pitchers in the league and Texas is dismantling him.

uhmm... what are the boys doing

Choking on donkey dick

Money Mitch!

Why are you so scared of Money?

Wow at this rate I can accurately predict the final score will be

Texas 27
Boston 0

Fuck, should've had 5-6 there

My daughter just brought home her African American boyfriend and I couldnt be happier. Go Red Sox!

gosh i'm so tired. i was up all night shitposting in a thread on Sup Forums. i just kept writing 'apologize' and 'apologize now' lol. people really liked it i guess so the effort was worth it

Ha ha that was epic, Boston fans got so mad

stream where?

I fucking told you on Friday that it would only be 24-0 you fuckig sponger

What the heck is a sponger? Is that some retarded yankee slang?

please post in my thread I made it first

>mfw perez is also injured now

Just fuck my rotation up

>getting this mad that the Rangers are winning

LOL

yeah they were really mad at me for the thread i made and the way i kept posting in it but hey i guess i trolled them lol

Will Texas blow this game?

>tfw Hamels and a bunch of AA guys by the all-star break

No they need to stop choking big innings away. Don't award mediocrity.

Clay is literally the worst starter in baseball and it's pathetic the Rangers only have three runs right now.

these injuries to all our pitchers are meaningless, its been proven time and time again you dont need defense to win a world series, nobody can stop our bats

>You will never compete with Steve Busby in a cheeky Sunday skins tournament at Dallas National downing bloody marys and listening to him tell stories

hey fellow red sox fans which team are you rooting for in this game?

>All these bail out DPs

Yep, it's 8-7 all over again.

uhh it's 0-3 right now

>implying you faggots are gonna try out there in this godawful heat

fuck this red sox team. fluke hitters and no pitching. I JUST WANT A GOOD BASEBALL TEAM

THIS. I don't care about past meaningless championships, I want a dominant team NOW, like The Texas Rangers

How can all these Hispanic Texas players play with giant gold chains hanging from their neck? It looks so uncomfy

Remember when they tried John Rhadigan as commentator and how awful he was lol

And everyone felt bad because Rhadigan seems like a based dude but man youre fucking up our Ranger games

should be 4-0 of we go by my 3 hits=1 run rule, which would be a better representation of how this game is going, nobody can deny this

Fielder homer incoming

The rosary's carry jesus's blessings.

Odor and Desmond have giant gold chains swinging around

Just have teams score a point for every hit they get and get bonus points if they reach home. Maybe then baseball will stop dying if there's more excitement.

Honestly it would be a lot better if they used metal bats and a softball but the catch is you only get 2 outs per inning

My wife just got back home from her date with Juan-Pedro lastnight, I greeted her with a kiss and a homemade lunch, now back to this game, go Red Sox!

yeah rosaries stupid or do you not do your our fathers

dammit we are going to let the sox back in this, arent we?

the red sox want to lose this one who will stop them

These umps are working overtime to keep Boston in the game

Martin pls

>shaq

Where did all the redsox fans go?

Shaw is fucking useless. why the fuck did the Red Sox not re-sign Beltre

will middlebrooks stupid

>too lazy to run out a ball

ahaha don't be dumb idiot

he's out.

remy STOP ranting YOU ARE OUT OF CONTROL you grumpy old man

lel dave o brien

Do the Rangers have the worst logo in baseball?

the fuck kinda steal attempt was that?!

>sending a catcher on a steal
What the fuck was that.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT YOU FUCKING MORONS

did anyone else listen to this emotional OUTBURST... i mean was FORCED to listen to this... i'm still shaking... i feel like i was assaulted

>Perez in charge of strikes

where did all the Boston "fans" go? Ha ha

The strike zone has been consistently fucked for both sides today. These umps are shit.