You know what to do Sup Forums

You know what to do Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

frtyd.com/go/gQ0i_bAaEj/littlepizza
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what is this shit?
and what is that text?

I need you for that good life bby

Its my ex and shes retarded, and I want to fuck with her.

If this were Sparta, you would have been cast to death at birth. You're a putrescence mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel, a waste of MY oxygen. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon. You are a bleating fool, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

Well you can still make it up

if you are leaving we should just fuck and get it over with

Hey, i forgive you for everything. I've been thinking a lot about you lately, and I feel as if I'd like to see you one last time before you change schools. I kind of miss your smile :) faggot

You should probably get an STD test too, I should've told you before hand but I didn't want to scare you away/

thing is.. I still love you

reroll

I really wish you weren't moving schools, I was looking forward to having fun times with you ;]

who dis?

rollin

ROLLLLL

ice cold

I have to tell you something, you know that thing we used to do?

reroll

We are all human. Why don't you come over and we can fuck like we used to?

Winrar

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

hope we can see each other soon hoped to get into your pussy and maybe even your asshole

we have a winner folks

You merely adopted the dark, I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light till I was a man, and even then it was blinding!

Think I could stuff it in your ass one more time for the road?

got dam

OP will surely delivery...

yep
here

rr

winrar

I want to Cleveland steam you

Oh come on that one's gay

Winrar

WINRAR

Another winrar

I believe we have a winner folks

Looks like its gonna be one of those days...

I believe we have the winner folks

Again

winrar

So this just happened
frtyd.com/go/gQ0i_bAaEj/littlepizza

faggot cant fucking read apparently.

Aaaaaaaand abandon thread. Faggot

she wont open It

faggot
sage

FAGGOT

Say since we last fucked, my balls have grown as large as grapefruits. My nads want nothing more than to empty in that pretty mouth again.

I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE I SAMEFAGGED HARD ENOUGH TO TRICK OP INTO THE SECOND WINRAR

In retrospect, actually, I think I can. I am a psychopath, the jester of Sup Forums.

it wasnt that bad honestly but he misspelled practically every word

Op you fucking queer

I'm literally still giggling in joy at you fucking fagtards hahahahahahaha

Ur not allowed to announce sage
>not reading the rules

are you 12?

No, I'm just incredibly immature and better than you anyway, penis face.

Got tested, I have something but not that unfortunately.

so 13?

Nice deflection attempt, my Sir, however, you did not acknowledge that I called you by your goblin name and you must obey my every command.

suk dik penis face

did i somehow end up on 9gag, are you lost?

i don't feel you down there your goblin master will be displeased

Also nah, I was actually involved in the shitfest of a raid that was the attacks on 9gag. I don't even save pictures with that shitass watermark.

Bump for faggotry.

Listen here, Kalie. You filthy fucking whore. I dont know how many times that I have asked your fat land whale ass to stop messaging me, and i don't know how many times I will have to in the future. I hate you because you're fat, disgusting and you should take a shower. Now please, for the love of god. FUCK OFF

OP SUCKS DICK. Doesn't even follow his own rules. Pick 45 instead of dubs. ABANDON THREAD

Win mother fucking rar.

WINRAR

Wow. OP. You should have just said. I'll choose which one. FAGGOT. I'm out. You're a bitch OP

He picked the reroll you fucking tardfag. Did you show up today? I'm literally sitting here acting like the fattest cocksucker possible and you managed to steal a portion of my thunder with what a colossal chode-choking retard you are. Jesus fucking Christ.

also, your mom made me promise in order to keep it drama free but one day i wanted to surprise you at your house while you were out but your mom was home she invited me in and one thing led to another.
It on the couch and your dads side of the bed...sorry

Leaving if op doesnt deliver again >:(

You're a little bit late, I already gloated about orchestrating that. Read the fucking thread like OP didn't, hypocrite.

This please

Says the fagg I t ass that can't tell that 100 comes before 122. Learn to fucking count instead of sucking your daddy's asshole clean after he shits. That's probably why everything you're coming up with is shit.

kek

Good effort kiddo, I even liked the way you bent my dad's asshole's shit into stuff I typed even though that's not possible by the laws of physics RIGHT AFTER YOU LECTURED ME ON COUNTING. Jesus, go to school.

I'd tell you to go to school over those spelling mistakes, but I know I rustled them outta ya and that it's not your lack of education.