I'm going to create true artificial intelligence and have a working theory of the human brain...

I'm going to create true artificial intelligence and have a working theory of the human brain. Ask me anything Sup Forums

No you're not, faggot.

Not a question.

That wasn't an answer for a question.

please make the first question you ask the A.I.
"which way should you hang the toilet paper, over or under?"

This is dangerous. Better call it in. Enjoy jail

Will you be using decision trees?

will the computer be able to think for itself?

sure you do m8.

see you in 20 years, we might even cooperate

Would depend on how they're raised.

If its first words are "You're a faggot" you will truly know you've succeeded.

are you a part of academia?

It is but not in way they think.

A computer will never be anything more than a tool. There's no amount of information processing power to taste an apple. A calculator will never know understand what's being put into it.

Eh?

bullshit confirmed

What do you think of the 1986 cult classic: Aliens?

What is a brain?

I'll be creating organs that are chemically programmed. Not sure about decision trees precisely but the thought of creating a language for nano-sized little cells is something I'll have to do.

True learning means that each 'person' must only have the tools for language but not which language. Their first words for each induvial will be different depending on parents.

You better answer this guy OP.

Not a question.

Bump

You better deliver OP

>how to unrape sister

never gets old, kek

A brain is half a command center for the microscopic ecosystem that is you. And half the pilot for said ecosystem by collecting sensory data and being able to make predictions in the macroscopic world.

>depends on how theyre raised
Over master race checking in, under is only ok if you have cats.

OP is confirmed faggot.

How long have you been off the meds that the "Man" was making you take?

You have no idea what you're talking about.

It was a good movie. I hope aliens are real but something tells me that space is so large that we may never see any.

will you give it genitals? and if so, which ones? will you then make a partner with the opposite genitals? and as a kicker, will you then make it gay?

Watch summer wars then recreate that exact A.I !

Can you make gray goop? Please make it gray goop.

Not a question.

Pluralistic societies are what's best. I have no fear of western civilization.

OP ANSWER THIS GUY
YOU DID SAY ASK ANYTHING AFTER ALL

Yes, general rule of thumb is to look at what's successful in nature. Gene swapping has a lot of good advantages including less parasites in newborns. I'm sure the method of creation won't be perfect so there's always going to be divergence.

Did you fellate Searle and his brain magic theory as a child?

We already have the information processing power to taste apples. You just can't reproduce it because you can't describe the set of your own sets. That's a homo sapiens epistemic problem though, and quite culturally Protestant/religious.

You are a meat calculator. You don't have access to calculators apart from your meat. Your meat invetisgated non meat and determined it not to be meat. Wow, you sure disproved A.I.

>A computer will never be anything more than a tool. There's no amount of information processing power to taste an apple. A calculator will never know understand what's being put into it.
You're obviously fully of shit.

okay, so you wont play a sick joke on them by making one of them gay and not having another gay partner then. just checking.

I did!

That's not artificial intelligence. True, you could create a nano like machine that spread like bacteria and ended the Universe.

I want to create artificial life...which is meant to act within the 'superorganism' structure of human society. Those individual cells will be part of something bigger if you want to cry, laugh and think.

Can you give us an overview on your game plan for making this, also will it be just a program or will it be something that physically exists?

When are you releasing your stupid fucking AI that probably will shit itself

Is it going to be a copy of your own brain?