Wtf I hate anco now

wtf I hate anco now.....

Other urls found in this thread:

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's the rest say? I want to hear what his dumb "third party vote is actually a trump vote" logic is.

For those ready to be outraged, Geo's said in the past the issue of climate change matters to him. I haven't read that text post, but I would bet that's a major reason he supports Clinton over Trump.

they had this to say

>tfw anco are too pure to know about the evil of this world
they are better off

at least they are not doing that "if you vote for trump don't listen to our music you are terrible people" thing which is incredibly smug and just makes me want to do the opposite thing even more.

they just are stating who they support and prompting people to vote.

but hey, the thread is started under the meme phrase "wtf i hate anco now", the third post is "for those ready to be outraged", and it's politics on Sup Forums, so basically this is calling for LOL KEKS comments (or at least if this weren't so dead at this time of the day)

oops, forgot about the filter. cu.cks

the only people effected by climate change are fucking normie natalist scum who are going to have children.
plebs, have fun with your 'wife and kids and happy life' kek

that's all fine and all but in the context of supporting hillary clinton it leaves a bad taste in peoples mouths. i mean, it's hillary clinton. the opposite would have had similar reactions but really they should have just kept private. they are clearly not super informed and are just buying into the "racist fascist boogeyman, pick lesser of two evils" hype.

I know its practically a meme at this point but the contents of the leaked emails terrify me. I really dont know who I'd rather want in office. If Donald fucks up everyones gonna know and he's gonna be impeached lickity split. Hillary has so many people tasked to cover up her shit even when they know its the wrong thing to do.

not as bad as some others but still
dumb. First off, this logic only applies if you're in a swing state. Second, the recount in Florida was likely rigged or at the very least influenced by Jeb Bush. Third, the reason Dems switched to Nader is in large part because Gore chose Joe Lieberman as a VP, a moderate by Republican standards and extremely far right by Democratic standards. Gore had no one to blame but himself.

woooooooooooooooooo man the amount of ghosts flying around this place is crazy.

>are just buying into the "racist fascist boogeyman, pick lesser of two evils" hype
did they say that "racist fascist" thing in other post?

> supporting Hillary ever

Ugh I wish artists would shut the fuck up sometimes

This, the e-mails are being ignored. literally every normie i've come across says "yeah the emails are bad, BUT trump is sexist, a meanie..etc" it scares me so much that this is the way people think. Clintons are some evil people.

>the emails are being ignored

they've been talked about absolutely non-stop for the entire election cycle. pay more attention.

>pick lesser of two evils
>picks Hillary

wew

Lock that bitch up desu mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

Whelp, got some tickets to the show in Dallas if anyone wants em.

I live in Cali, everyone is a brainwashed idiot. ik that they have taken a toll on her campaign though.

no but he doesn't like their music, so yeah

the only damning e-mail on that list is number 3 and it was common knowledge before any e-mails ever leaked

the only reason trump even has the extremely small chance of winning that he has right now is because he could lean on the e-mails. if he didn't have that, he would have nothing.

Remember when musicians used to be against the system? Wtf happened???

baka desu senpai

>trump is against the system now
really makes you

GODDAMN IT