Probably going to kill myself in the next few days. AMA. Literally anything will be answered

Probably going to kill myself in the next few days. AMA. Literally anything will be answered.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/6aYcH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why

Because i truely loath myself. ive tried for years to be different but i always come back and never see improvement in key areas. I contribute nothing but a laughing stock and a resource drsinnti society.

Drain*

Can I have your stuff?

Have you had sex? I hope you had

Very little to give.

I have not. A result of what a shitty person i am. If i was capable of successful social interaction i wouldnt be quite as aweful.

you're a certified retard if you think killing yourself makes anything better. just wade through life's shit like everyone else and every so often good shit will happen and bad shit will happen. dont be a pussy

this is now a dubs thread

Don't kill yourself. Do something exciting, don't feel stuck where you are, regardless of your age you have the ability to change yourself. FInd the root of your dissatisfaction and change yourself to make it better.

I never realized how much I need to change until I spent a night in my car after being fired, after being evicted. Currently working on making myself happy and getting out of my car and into an apartment

Think positive, if you hit rock bottom, there isn't anywhere else to go except up

I know it wont make anything better, its not meant to make it better its meant to end it.

would you at least take a shot at storming the whitehouse? I mean if you're gonna die anyway.

how old are you boy?

Id try any combination of clichés to prevent you from offing yourself but whats it coming from an anonymous person. Hope to see you on the otherside mate.

I might. Havent decided how to go down yet. Was thinking id just hang myself but ill do this in a guy fawkes mask for quints.

About to be 22

If you think you're worthless, you're probably right. The thing is, it's only true because you believe it's true. It's a catch-22. Convince yourself that you're not a piece of shit, and maybe if you're lucky, someday you won't be a piece of shit. This is how all non-pieces of shit were formed.

I know thats the solution but i cant do it alone, and im too ashamed of myself to get help. i know thats stupidity. Insanity. But its there.

Samefag

Btw ama, currently living in car.

Suicide is an idiotic thing to do. Think about your friends and family. They will be devastated because you ended it. Because you couldn't find a way to get through your problems and fix the underlying causes. If you can't change yourself, then maybe you need professional help, or maybe you should get those close to you to help you change (Assuming you were doing it on your own until now). Can you honestly tell me that there is no possible way for your life to get better down the road? No way for you to end up changing? Are you really willing to make everyone who cares about you go through that pain? They will carry it for the rest of their lives. They will "get through it," but they will never really leave the pain behind for as long as they live.

1. At least end it in a worthwhile way. Like you could assassinate Hillary or Soros.
2. Why not just end your life with a fighting chance?
Look up survival pdfs. Then abandon everything but some basic survival tools like a knife, fishing line, hook, rope, and magnesium stick. Then abandoned everything to charity then run into your nearest forest away from where anyone will find you. You will probably die, or you could lead a really fulfilling life.

take a pie in a container and a crude map of the grounds and markings of me+pie and obama and show a picture of you pieing him and when they catch you you death by pulling out wooden gun or something. It would be memorable and people would feel bad about your death. I'm sure people are so on edge right now they'd kill you for certain without any hesitation for the slightest thing

Ive gotten professional help and have decent support from my family when i ask for it. Doctors did nothing but shove me out of the room and i no longer take my parents seriously, their encouragement lies to prop me forward.

you will not enter valhalla like that, grab a sword and kill several people before you get gunned down, make odin proud bitch

young enough to do whatever you want, if you were really gunna kill yourself you'd have done it by now. also hanging is dumb, dont make your parents/friends see you like that. use following instructions if you want painless and not too bad to walk in on.

What is your social security number and home address?

Read this, it should help show what effect that would have: imgur.com/gallery/6aYcH

I was going to to way into the bush on crown land and hang myself from a tree. Places no ones been to in a hundres years, never get found till loggers roll through.

People laugh at people. It's been like this and it will still happen, but smart people at least try to ignore those fuckers who laugh at them, and also you're an adult (at least I hope so) you can start a new life. You can get a new job, place to live somewhere far away from these people that laugh at you.

A lot of people love posting saying dont do it which is good but for me it would make me a hypocrite. I want to kill myself so badly I cant imagine making it past 20. So all I can say to you OP is I hope you can either survive to find your happiness or that there is a nice afterlife for people like us. Also what kind of music do you listen to? I usually listen to Earl Sweatshirt, Joy Division, and some Ben Folds when I am feeling suicidal.

Hanging is extremely painful, can you at least live stream it?

No one does it to my face and tbh ive never seen it behind my back but it surely must happen. How could it not, i am so... worthless. And i know thats madness but...

Then id get found. I know how to set it up so theres a long fall and kt breaks your neck. Id probably fuck it up and strangle anyway but cant help that.

Blue oster cult

Get a haircut, shave and lose some weight if you're a fat fuck
Dress better too.
SOmetimes you don't need much to start liking yourself more, and from that point you can only improve further.
Don't kill yourself at 22, that shit is stupid yo, go fuck some bitches, do some drugs, hand around with your friends, what else

you're a fucking coward dude, your family will spend years looking for you and probably never find you. That's a terrible thing to do to someone that raised you. you said in the original post that you were probably gunna do it? how about you chill the fuck out and wait it out while you stop everything in your life to fix this problem, not like you cant do it later.

awnser me you coward piece of shit

Dont know how to dress better. Id love to but whenever i finally buy new clothes im to self concious to wear them until they're out of fashion. All that would require hsving friends. Drugs bought me some time but not much.

Sorry dude. Ill try to take some dowm with me and die in glorious battle.

I know im a coward. Theyd know what had happened anyway, or theyd figure it out eventually. My mom certainly knows thats how id do it, and theyd know to just leave me at peace and not come looking for me. However its to not let them down that i dont do it. Its the only thing that got me across a few patches.

>Dont know how to dress better
Stay simple but somewhat classy. Shirt, nice jeans and shoes. Throw your shitty Vans, that shit is for teens yo.
Really just wear what makes you feel comfortable, bu stay away from teenager stuff. Stay away from fashion too, fuck /fa/
You must have at least this one guy you hang out sometimes right?

why are you worthless? you can't know that

Yeah, a few i guess. My usual getup is decent jeans, blundstones and a blank hoodie, stripped/chequed collared sgirt or tshirt depending on the weather.

Ive never done anything i can recall successfully, i havent had a job in years and never a relationship. I have no skills or talents and ive dropped out of college twice. What worth do i have?

Whatever happens OP. I hope it all works out for you in the end in whatever you choose to do. Just remember there are people who will misss you but if you cant bear your burdens any longer you have at least one person who understands where you are coming from.

sounds fine enoug to me, man. Ever thought of hitting the gym?

Tried a few times. Too self concious of my skeleton like body to go alone but i went a few times with a friend i managed to make but he hurt his wrist really bad and couldnt go anymore then moved away.

how old are you?

Hey man just seeing how you are doing?

Can I tell you about my story? I got cancer in my knee.
Chop its gone.
Now I got cancer in my lungs.
I'm living why can't you?

>Too self concious
Quit it.
Go to the gym again
where are you from?

You are still young. You still have time to finish college. It's up to you to show these people you are better than them.

Because you are inherently a mentally and emotionally stronger person than me.

OP, "let the world be your oyster"
Go sell drugs, join the Mafia, go snort cocaine and do some hookers, learn an instrument, move to a different country, do something different with your life. OP, the world is full of opportunities. Change where you are and move somewhere else. Surround yourself with different people

Most importantly, find a desire for your life. You're probably a great person OP. Shape up for a change and take it. It's better than ending your life on this bad chapter. You're about to be 22, you're young enough to do anything.

Ontario. No one even looked at me at the gym except this old lady doing yoga who smiled at me but its madness, not real. I know its all in my head but i dont know how to fight it.

I'm a sad person now. I can barely walk let alone never run
Sometimes I just want to run and play with some people.

Good luck user I hope you find your path before you end it.

keep saying to yourself "who the fuck cares"
really.

Thanks. Im probably too much of a pissy to end it anyway, probably not in any danger despite my intentions.

I care so much i used to believe everyone else could hear my thoughts, i knew it was madness but thst doubt was all i needed to police my own thoughts

Might as well suffer through it, you still have over 75% of your life to live, it very well could get better, things really do change.

Where do you live?

If I can make a suggestion. If you plan on ending your life why not try just up and leaving where you live? pack as much water/food as you can and hit the road and explore and see the world, maybe something out there will re-ignite the spark that died in you.

if you go to a gay bar you might save some bucks

You have so much of your live left lmao, don't throw it all away that's retarded
Have some fun in any way
Get some hookers
Join the army and shoot up some ragheads
Start a youtube channel and fuck about
There's literally so many things you could do
To throw it all away is retarded
Don't be a retarded pussy user

let the world be your oyster OP