MFW Sup Forumstards pretend to be sexist to fit in with the edgy cringecrowd. find one flaw in hilary that isn't sexist...

MFW Sup Forumstards pretend to be sexist to fit in with the edgy cringecrowd. find one flaw in hilary that isn't sexist, and i'll prove you wrong. pro tip you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ovIQhbOFLB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She has a vagina

Thanks for proving my point dumbass. And nice dubs.

Dubs don't lie

Shes a criminal

She's a neo-liberal authoritarian, just like every other US politician. She's no better and no worse than the others, although being a woman she's a traitor to her own oppressed gender, just as Obama is a traitor to his own oppressed ethnicity.

She isn't going to make america great again.

All blanket statements/rhetoric, explain a policy or mistake she made that correlates with your empty claims or you're just as dumb as everyone else.

-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, and Citigroup
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who vehemently defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of U.S. uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven of them were given to corporations who donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person.

If i'm following the blanketed rhetorical way of speaking that you're using, i'll just say "Yes she is" as my rebuttal, imbesile.

>cuckquean

You mean queen idiot? Stopped reading there.

Support for the TPP? Support for NAFTA? Support for Bernanke's neo-liberal Randroid doctrine? Support for the rules which allow the people with the most money to purchase elections? Where the fuck do I stop? It would be easier to make a list of all the ways she's NOT like every other fucking neo-liberal whore for the corporate billionaire elite: none.

Half her fucking future cabinet just attended the fucking Bilderberger.

> Expecting genuine replies on Sup Forums

She's a neoconservative who wants higher taxes.
She's a criminal, and simply untrustworthy to boot.
She was a poor Secretary of State.

There's nothing wrong with sexism (or racism, for that matter) but there are many, many nonsexist reasons to not want Hillary.

She changed her stance on TPP, and NAFTA. Everything else is just rhetoric.

>can't think of 1 thing that's solid
>cuck

>ignoring everything else
b8 confirmed

Not reading that, you're an idiot.

Because I'm right, and you can't rebutt what I said? :^)

>cuck
Confirmed for troll. Sorry I wasted my time. Eat shit.

>pro tip you can't.
Has this ever been said by someone who wasn't shitposting?

Sieg heil.

Just for making this shit thread. I'm going to personally find where you live and shove 55 hotdogs down your ass. Delete this thread or else.

Know i'm right so stopped trying, lol typical cuck move. Go vote for trumpler idiot.

this thread is trash. sage

fuck off hilshill

All blanket statements/rhetoric, explain a policy or mistake she made that correlates with your empty claims or you're just as dumb as everyone else. I can claim Ghandi was a criminal, but does that make him one?
Typical cuck move, posting a bunch of times doesn't make it more true.

Shouldn't you be shitposting on Sup Forums aussie?

ITT:

Hillary is a neo-liberal
Hillary is a neo-conservative

mfw when niggers don't even know the difference between both of them and just say it because they heard someone in a talk show say it.

You're a filthy coon mate.

She's a neoconservative fam

view these
mfw niggers can't make up their mind on which talkshow to reguritate.

Nah. This is Sup Forums, all you're getting is rhetoric.
There's a reason so many neocohens are defecting to the Democratic Party this cycle.

Basically this.

Inb4 you can't

Okay, but those people aren't me, and are in fact wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=ovIQhbOFLB0

/thread

Lol, typical cuck post
>can't think of anything to say
>posts like a cuck.
Typical Trumpler voter.

She blatantly panders

Cuck isn't your word. It doesn't work. Stick with "sexist" and "racist", or find a new killshot.

>can't think of anything to say
>posts like a cuck.
Typical Trumpler voter.

Nah, see. You can't even use it correctly.

Nice blanket statement, without proof or anything to base that off you mean nothing. I can say the same thing about Trumpler if I wanna say it with nothing behind it!

>>can't think of anything to say
>>posts like a cuck.
>Typical Trumpler voter.

wew

She his fucking documents that she sent to terrorist organizations from the government and would be a secretive little Fuck about everything, how the Fuck would that be different if she was a guy you fucking fucktard.

>H-H-HEH. IDIOT. YOU HAD NO ARGUMENT AGAINST MY LACK OF AN ARGUMENT. C-CUCK! HAH! TAKE THAT!

Is this a performance art piece as a satire of Sup Forums?

And trump is fucking fucked too, can we just vote for Gary Johnson already?

I'm offended. Even our shitposting is better than that.

>voting for DUDE WEED LMAO and open borders
He's not even the good kind of lolbertarian

here.

I called it 'satire.' I never said it was accurate. Sorry to offend. Also I almost lost my shit at "dude weed lmao." I almost thought you were going to call me out for being a leaf and then I realized you were posting to someone else.

It's fine bruh, I was joking. I don't even think OP is non-autistic enough to do satire though.

>she's a politician

full house
>three of a kind
>pair
>unheard of