Here's a hypothesis: If gun owners want the gun control issue to go away...

Here's a hypothesis: If gun owners want the gun control issue to go away, they should stop shooting innocent people all the time.

Fag in a thread yesterday whined that "The vast majority of gun owners are peaceful people who just want to live their lives like everyone else"

If that's the case, then why don't they act on their peaceful nature and get rid of their guns and embrace the suggestion: live their lives like everyone else who doesn't have a gun, instead of unnecessarily taking on the statistical risks of gun ownership, and subjecting the rest of us to that risk as well?

> Wahhhhh! because giving the government, military, and police a monopoly on violence is dangerous!

Last time I checked the American military and police aren't responsible for 15,000 domestic homicides every year. How many Vietnams worth of American dead would it take to convince nutjobs that this is a substantial public health issue?

How about a compromise: Gun nuts get all the guns they want for free, but they have to suck the bullets out of Obama’s cock.

General comment: Conservatives are mentally ill. How is it possible to go through life being so hysterically frightened of everything all the time? Everything scares them. Everything is a threat to them. Everything is a deliberate progressive-engineered conspiracy designed to disrupt their lives and terrorize their children. The ethos underlying conservativsm seems entirely identified with the impulse to subject innocent people to inferior treatment for no cogent reason. It's shameful. Embarrassing. It’s silly, and morally criminal.

These people are defective organisms. I feel almost as though a human speciation event is occurring. Sooner or later, the normals among us will have cured cancer and be living on mars to the ripe age of 250, and conservatives will basically still be jungle cannibals dancing and barking around a burning cauldron with chicken bones in their noses, throwing rocks and their own shit at strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/14/gun-control-isn-t-the-answer.html
google.ca/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=meaning of domestic&gws_rd=cr,ssl&ei=-7tfV9mdLYPUyAK994LIDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not everyone lives in their mom's basement OP. Some of us have reasons for owning a gun.

>If gun owners want the gun control issue to go away, they should stop shooting innocent people all the time.
Go fuck yourself

bumpin

Statistically they shot a lot more than I did.

X billion persons did nothing illegal yesterday, guess we don't need any laws then?

>guess we don't need any laws then?
Are fucking retarded? We already have thousands of federal and local gun laws. What new one is going to stop a person who's going to break them anyway?

Lots of anecdotal evidence then that most people don't need guns.

>We already have thousands of federal and local gun laws. What new one is going to stop a person who's going to break them anyway?

"Why should lock my door or if someone's just gonna commit robbery anyway?"

Given that gun owners shoot people at a much higher rate than non gun-owners, and the only relevant statistical difference between these populations is ownership of guns, answer this question: Why is it unreasonable to make it harder for people to get guns?

Hold your horses, Trumpette - all I'm saying is that the statistic in your pic pulled out your ass would imply that as vast majority of gun owners are capable of not going on a major killing rampage, gun control must be bad.

So, when for example the automobile was invented in the year xxxx, should there not have been made any new laws and regulations regarding traffic?

Illegal gun owners shoot more people than legal gun owners, faggot. I've owned guns for years and they have never shot anyone. I wonder why...

Is this your first day on Sup Forums fellas? we all know how these threads go, we're tired of your bait, and no matter what pro-gun people say backed up by facts, you faggots never listen.

It's semi automatic you fucking faggot, just as good as a pistol except it weighs less for better control... This OP is a major faggot

> Illegal gun owners shoot more people than legal gun owners, faggot.

That doesn't address my question. People who acquire guns perfectly legally shoot and kill many more people with guns than non-gun owners do. That's why I'm suggesting it's reasonable to get in their way.

Sorry, you're right. Guy in the pic should have said "a dude under FBI surveillance can buy a weapon capable of killing fifty people in a nightclub before being taken down."

Well maybe if you weren't such a cuntface you'd understand his fucking argument, twatwad.

God, you're such a fucking retard. If your asshole weren't so loose, I don't know, from all that literal gay-ass ass-fucking, you'd be able to keep your shit together to understand the most basic of arguments. My fucking god.

Lmao, you fucking faggot a pistol could do the same thing
The fact that you have a problem with guns and not Islamic belief is disgusting and I think you need to have someone tell you what is actually taught in the Quran because here are some facts
>Kill all homosexuals
>being homosexual is the worst sin
>killing is better than being a queer
>Kill all who do not believe in the name of Allah
>those who don't commit these crimes are worse than those who do
But it's the guns fault

Wow, that's the most genderfluidity-trans-subphobia oppressive bullshit I've read all day. I cannot believe you have so little respect for women you'd believe they would endorse the violent murder of 50 privileged individuals that happen to understand our lack of privilege due to their simi-limited lack of privilege. Absolutely disgusting.

This is the same faggot who thinks the ban on guns in Europe was justified, go fucking kill yourself faggot

Your penis can do the same thing you fucking cisgendered rapist. I bet you support beating women, too.

Which part did I get wrong? The part about him being on the FBI's radar, or the part about him using a gun to kill fifty people and (injure fifty more)?

All I'm trying to do is understand your position as a non US citizen. In my country we must go through background checks by the police and guns may not be sold / given to another person without proper procedures.

Would this somehow be wrong and limiting your rights?

Did this faggot just say he wasn't on the FBI's radar? The only evidence they had against him were from what other people were saying which is not sufficient enough evidence to arrest someone

How about the part where over 50 million women are raped in many ways monthly and you think a shit corporation that only hires males like the FBI has any place in this argument. Like, seriously, women are smart enough for security clearances, right? Duh. They're by far the mentally superior gender (one of many superior genders above men) yet they don't have access to the secrets used to keep them down. And you have the gall to sit back and have opinions on that instead of the many women being raped as we speak. Bullshit.

To blame the gun is to blame the gorilla.

>In my country we must go through background checks by the police and guns may not be sold / given to another person without proper procedures.
Same here. I don't understand what you're getting at. You don't believe everything you see in the media do you?

>The fact that you have a problem with guns and not Islamic belief

Oh I have huge problems with Islamic beliefs. Why was a known radical Muslim with terrorist ties able to buy a gun capable of shooting over 100 people before being taken down? Land of opportunity and all that shit I guess.

>Radical Muslims
All Muslims are radical Muslims, in Europe 70% of all refugees believed that being gay should be illegal and punishable by death

>Last time I checked the American military and police aren't responsible for 15,000 domestic homicides every year.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

>yet they don't have access to the secrets used to keep them down

If that's true then that's bullshit and you should vote Democrat and make them change the law.

Man, the number of times I personally have been over this is absurd. It's the same here. You can't just walk into a store and get a handgun or an automatic weapon. It takes a minimum of 6 months to do it legally where I live. There are fees, background checks, registration, finger printing, you need character references that cant be related to you or one another. Even after all of that, you can only own the things. Carry and carry concealed require different permits. And even after those, the weapon magazines have limited sizes, and you can't buy more than a few rounds at a time. I'm so tired of the 'oh well you can't just walk around with guns in my civilized country, you can in america' No you can't. Even with a permit to own, you need a valid reason - hunting or target shooting - to carry it anywhere, and it can only be between those 2 points. A google search would tell you all of this, but gun control faggots don't bother to learn before they spout shit. Get out of here. God.

wh.. w.. what? Jesus.. the fuck did I just read..
>one of many genders
>above men
>gal
tumblr pls go

Why are you bringing women into this conversation? Why do they matter in this argument? Your statistics are most likely wrong anyways, and why are you bringing women into this????

I'm blaming gun laws. Sort of like blaming the zoo for using a barrier that unthinking children can climb through.

I'll just leave this here...

Gun control isn't the answer. Read the facts.
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/14/gun-control-isn-t-the-answer.html

google.ca/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=meaning of domestic&gws_rd=cr,ssl&ei=-7tfV9mdLYPUyAK994LIDg

See the second definition from the top.

first, i must ask - was it the spoons that made you fat or are you responsible for it? how about, if there are 12 terrorists on a few planes, and they crash into a few seperate buildings - is it the airplaine companies fault? is your willfull ignorance to plain logic someone or something else's fault? did banning drugs remove drugs, or did it place more drugs into criminals hands? when certain knives (like dirk and daggers, switch blades etc.) were banned in cali, did it not remove them only from those who obey the law, thus leaving them in criminal hands? -- i do not own any firearms, since i live in a cheap studio and the walls are thin, i fear harming a neighbor if i miss. however, i have an air pistol * round semi- that shoots either pepper balls, or balls containing a blister agent powder (depending on whats on sale when i need to re-purchase). i myself don't need a firearm at this time, but i refuse to take option to own one from someone who needs it.

'>gun control isn't the answer

And by the way, the permits to own can be denied for any reason; even no reason. Even if you meet all the criteria, pass the checks, and have wonderful glowing references, the judge can just say nope. It's a huge fuck you to the people going through the legal gymnastics to get one when it happens.

I tried to get a pistol permit so I could target shoot with my ex military grandfather. This is the most red tape I have ever seen in my life. It's pretty close to encouraging people to get the things illegally.

Another thought - I'd be interested in seeing what percentage of violent gun deaths here are committed with registered guns by the owners. It'd be a window into how effective this legislation really is. If I wanted to murder someone, I'm not waiting 6 months and going through all that effort, I'm talking to tyrone downtown to get an illegal piece. Just saying.

>CITATION NEEDED
Also kill yourself immediately.

Solid bait though.

>People who acquire guns perfectly legally shoot and kill many more people with guns than non-gun owners do.
On another note, men with a penis fuck many more women than eunuchs; people with swimming pools in their backyards swim much more than people without and women comb their hair much more often than bald guys.

I wonder why tho

Australia is a bit different- Don't forget they're their own continent, they're not between two other countries, both of which are known to smuggle objects into the US. Guns would still be around, even if they were banned, as criminals would still get their hands on them.

How bout other violent crimes? I'm betting those went up.

Also, might wanna keep it down about australia, because of the whole 'their government actually forcefully took its citizens guns' thing.

You won't see the statistics backed up because liberal and conservative media alike (the only kinds there are, UNLIKE GENDERS) oppress the female population by only reporting a small minority of PENETRATIVE rapes, while every other kind goes entirely ignored. An empowered friend and I calculated the real number one night while doing a body acceptance ritual and eating food without thinking about its impact on our "health".

What you read was an empowered woman speaking her opinion, something you don't see very often since you beat all women down by asking them to declothe themselves for your pig eyes, making them inhuman objects.

It is.

>sandnigger goes full allahu ackbar because his fucked up backwards religion told him that gays deserve to die
>we need to disarm all white people

There's only 2 genders, speaking as a female myself I believe the female population is NOT oppressed in first world countries, third world yes. We're talking about gun control, not women. Get out, geez.

This. Drug cartel, gangs, sick minded people: much easier to avoid when you boarder the sea.

I explained where I got the statistic in my most recent tweet, read up. Also the only bait I see is masturbait, something you're doing right now to how strong of a woman I am because you're an objectifying pig and something I'm allowed to do without shame because I've been made to feel uneducated and ashamed of every fold of my anatomy by men like you.

The cancerous bait is strong

I didn't say that either gun violence or mass shootings have been on the rise. I said gun owners are responsible for about 15,000 homicides a year in the USA, and that the matter should be regarded as a public health issue. I also suggested a Muslim jihadist on the FBI's radar probably shouldn't have been allowed to get one.

Which part of that is mistaken?

>empowered.
Well now it's not as good bait friend. You blew it.

To your point - You should be happy rape is defined as penetrative by the law, because that allows the courts to completely ignore male victims. inb4 no such thing.

If I knew where you were, I'd shoot you in the face.

This is bait, folks...

Newfags.

Gun enthusiasts have an advocacy group with lots of lawyers and money.
Baby food consumers have no advocacy groups no lawyers and no money.
> I think there is a strong correlation that was missed somehow.

Nice rant user. You have earned your +3 interwebs.

The two topics are inexplicitly linked, and maybe you should reveal your breasts for all these rapists because they'll only either beat you into it or not ask this one time to beat me down, either way they're suppressing my opinion and oppressing my person.

Also, how do you explain genderfluid people then, hmm? Only two genders isn't backed up by science anymore, come to the 23rd century.

Because muslimes aren't peaceful, dumbfuck.

Gun laws and gun control doesn't work

lol kys

>dat picture tho

The faggot who shot up the faggot club bought his guns legally retard. Nothing to do with criminals getting illegal weapons.

You're a depressing human being, you know that? Every time anyone tries to have a discussion about this stuff there's either someone derailing the conversation with genuine irrelevant identity politics, or someone like you, who thinks it's hilarious to play poe. It isn't. Just once I'd like it not to happen; to see if maybe there's an endpoint to these discussions if people can cut the bullshit out for 15 minutes.

>there are 12 terrorists on a few planes, and they crash into a few seperate buildings - is it the airplaine companies fault?

It is at least partly their fault if the airplane companies routinely make deliberate decisions in the design of their planes to make them more destructive when flown by murderers.

>Here's a hypothesis: If gun owners want the gun control issue to go away, they should stop shooting innocent people all the time.
cool retarded start to your shitpost bro

>fag in a thread yesterday whined that
so you became a fag and created a thread to whine about something you made up
>live their lives like everyone else who doesn't have a gun
you mean by being killed by someone with some other weapon then
>Last time I checked the American military and police aren't responsible for 15,000 domestic homicides every year.
that's because you never checked faggot.
>How about a compromise: Gun nuts get all the guns they want for free, but they have to suck the bullets out of Obama’s cock.
way to insert your gay fantasy into your post feylord.
>General comment: Conservatives are mentally ill. How is it possible to go through life being so hysterically frightened of everything all the time? Everything scares them
seems like the only one scared is you and your fear of other people owning things to protect themselves. pussy.
>rest of post devolves into delusional nonsensical ramblings
you should write speeches.

what the fuck are you implying? Guns should fucking shoot blanks so they're harmless? Gee, I guess I should also put an orange cap on my fucking handgun too.

>implying

not him.

It would be deliberate decisions to make the airplanes more effective at their purpose - i.e. say they go faster. Just because that makes more damage when someone flies it into a building, doesn't mean the company is at fault. That's retarded.

This is the kind of logic that leads to 'take things so people don't maybe use them for bad' orwell nonsense. It's not a crime until it's been committed. I could own a gun all my life, and only use it to keep cyotes off my farm. Just because it could be used on people doesn't mean you get to take it.

If people started mass stabbing all over the place -knife control? limit the sharpness? only chefs get knives? It's absurd. These things can be used for lawful purposes, and shouldn't be take from people that use them lawfully.

Well, you can buy an ar15 with a high cap mag from an unlicensed dealer at a gun show in Pennsylvania and take it to NY with no background check. Same thing in Nevada with California. Yes, it's hard to stockpile ammo, but not that hard, just visit different stores.

Implying what exactly? That's all fact. Other than the 'gun control faggots' part, which is based on my experience and that anons ignorance.

what the actual fuck? ok. imma need some evidence on this there tinfoil cap man.

No, it's more that I'm implying that guns, given their lethal nature and purpose, are substantially disanalogous from spoons and airplanes.

>implying implications

Well, I'll tell you a story. I never gave a shit about gun politics. I did give a shit about Sup Forums before threads became to fast to produce OC. Just once I wanted to see OC after returning from a multiple year hiatus. None to be found. Just as I'm devoid of OC, you shall be devoid of a clean political debate. It'll prepare you for the real world, anyway. Now that I've produced a little OC for myself and ruined someone's anything, I can officially call it a day. Thank you, fellow faggot.

AND FUCKING KILL YOURSELF ALL OF YOU TERRIBLE FUCKING CISGENDERED PRIVILEGED CANCEROUS REPETITIVE NEWFAG BROKEN USELESS UNFUNNY DISAPPOINTING RETARDED ASSPLUGGING FUCKTARD STARE RAPISTS

I imagine that would be frowned upon, wouldn't it. Illegal even. I'm talking about the legal process to acquire a gun and lawfully own it. That's what's relevant, because that's how gun control works.

Sorry, wasn't suggesting plane companies actually do that. It would rightly piss you off if they did.

It does make me laugh how everyone but America realises they have a gun problem. Have fun sending your children to school each day in fear faggots

that it would.

>tfw UK has 7 mass shootings since late 1800s
>tfw US has had more than that this week
>tfw people STILL think guns should be allowed
then again, americans aren't known as much for their common sense as they are their obesity and stupidity

>you should write speeches.

Which just shows that gun control doesn't work. What you're talking about is already illegal.

What would it take for the US to ban guns? What atrocity would be so great that a toal ban would be the only option. Can we put a number or demographic on it? 1000 schoolkids in one go? Would that be enough? 5000 people in a week long spree? Seriously. What's the limit on acceptable gun deaths?

For ten year old's?

Most gun related incidents are caused by illegal guns.

One of those then. Whatever. I've been in the real world, on my own, for years - that's why I'm so tired of this bullshit. I didn't come here for anything resembling clean political debate, but I expected better than you're rancid shit. enjoy being autistic user; you're never going to find happiness.

>you mean by being killed by someone with some other weapon then

This is just an expression of irrational fear; exactly what I was talking about. I'm not even really afraid of being killed by a gun owner, it's just that ~15,000 Americans are killed by gun owners each year, and that that matters.

>>Last time I checked the American military and police aren't responsible for 15,000 domestic homicides every year.
>that's because you never checked faggot.

Yes, I was assuming that american police and military don't murder people on US soil to the tune of 15,000 deaths a year. If that is actually happening, then we have bigger problems than I realized.

>you should write speeches.

Not a bad idea actually.

You have a great point unfortunately you are arguing with mostly Americans no offence but America has huge support for guns even one of the constitutions has the right to bare arms, so sadly the point is lost (I haven't read the thread but I'm predicting) come to New Zealand ;) we still have guns but we don't have fun fairs and have stricter gun control

we have an obesity problem and mcdonalds isn't banned - that shit kills more people than guns in the u.s. what it boils down to is self controll, and teaching life as being sacred, something the abrahamic religions teach the opposite of.

And again. How many of those are using unregistered weapons that wouldn't be affected by dipshit gun control methods?

Right. If you decide to get a gun then you invite a higher probability that you'll shoot innocent people.

Was tested, not autistic, it's ASPD. Also been in real world, not alone because I'm not retarded, and happiness isn't really hard to come by everywhere else, I'm just pissy that it isn't here anymore. I actually have to go screw someone or dig though music until I find a good album instead of BSing on the imageboard I frequented for years. And I'll get to act like a normal human being in the next thread and no one will know.

You're so right user, banning guns will end all violence in world and all the violent criminals will suddenly turn around and become productive members of society.

I'm not sure why anyone else hasn't thought of this before but 10/10

Oh and I'm South African by the way, wish they would ban guns here as well to solve all the crime we have :/ Maybe you should send an embassador here to spread your idea.

This is the stupidest argument I have ever seen. Jesus.

>Guess I won't buy a car, dont want to statistically increase my chances of being a getaway driver for a bank heist

If this is what you actually believe then you need to drink bleach.

>ASPD
Color me surprised.

Go enjoy it then, no one's stopping you.

when i had a gun, i never really thought of shooting people. i actually wanted to beat a few people with a hammer, but never shoot them. thus i must ask, how does it invite shooting someone by owning one?