post your gf/wife and anons say how they would fuck her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

would tear those pants open, ram my cock in her ass, pull hair, and cum buckets

god damn i need her to sit on my face

Cucked you?

Are these all the same girl?

What would Sup Forums do to my current girlfriend?

yes why?

I want to pull those panties down and start eating and finger-banging her until she begs for my dick.

Please don't go too hard on her

because that ass is fucking fantastic

I want her sucking me in a 69. Then i put her on all fours and tease her with my dick intil she begs for mu dick deep inside of her.

I slide my dick in balls deep. Then start thrusting slow, deep, amd hard. Then thrust faster until she screams in lust

requests?

kik me cuck098, pic rel, my gf

kik'd

Хуй

i'd fuck her right there on the beach and if anyone saw us, they'd have the chance to fuck her too, while they were I'd leave and take her clothes with me, leaving her to walk back to the car naked and covered in/full of cum

more¡

I want her to grind on my cock until she is so wet its driving her crazy and immediately shoves my dick in her wet pussy.

after reaming her pussy while her legs kicked back and hands tied to a bed with scarves, i would pull out (not til after she came) and cum on her asshole, but after the first squirt, id drop to my knees and continue cumming as i ate my cum off her hole, which saw not more than a mere finger of mine, for it was too tight to vanquish with thine fat coq

would love to grab her and make her hold onto my waist while i stuff my tongue down her throat, afterwards i will throw her on the bed and fuck her feet and cum in her asian pussy

What would everyone do to her?

delicious russian chick, would make her walk in those heels all day, and when the day was over i would give her the best ram in her ass she has ever gotten and i would cum in her high heels and make her drink it up

you know I'd suck on those beautiful tits!
got any pussy shots? ;)

make her slap her tits against my cock

Anyone else? Fucked this girl twice and she was a dirty bitch

I want to put my cock inbetween those tits and get e titty fuck. I let her suck my cock for a while then i move down to eat her out.

Go right ahead

FUCKIN HATE WOMEN FUCK YOU

Eat her pussy until she cums in my face.

I want to get a lapdance from her. As she grinds my dick i undo her dress so i can get to her breast. Start sucking and biting on her nipples to get her more excited. Waiting for her to go crazy enough she begs for my dick

nice nipples bitch, bet she's got no panties on, just going out to get fucked

all the other pictures look great, but this one looks like she's got no titties

GF and me

Mine gf

always love more replies

Tell me how you'd use my girlfriend

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8

Have you ever let her try a real man?

nothing

Y'all are some pathetic ass people I swear to god

i want to slip my dick in from behind and bend her over that laundry basket and grab those swinging tits

I go up and grind ny dick hard on her clit, then i enter her slowley. Then its a slow, deep, and hard fucking in missionarry.

thoroughly.

Which one is kinkiest?

Not yet, but its coming.

Oh yeah? Why's that

alright Sup Forumsros, what would you do to my girl?

she looks like a budget sophie turner, I'd go all ramsay bolton on that ass

left for sure, but right looks like an easy fuck, also looks like shes got more meat on her

wouldnt touch her if my life dependted on it

continue

Story time!

what would you do

her little sister

Do you think sophie turner is good at sucking cocks?

post everything reeeee

Fuck her hard up against the wall, more pics of this slut

undoubtedly, and she's no stranger to having a cock plumb the depths of her angus either

Irish?

Oh good god, I need more

How about this cutie?

How does one know?

I would literally smash that until no longer living

Gods she is adorable.
I want to fuck her even more now

Any of you cucks in the SF bay area? I've always wanted to pound some guy's girl with my 7 inch cock.

Subtle Jew.......subtle

>The idea is still wrong, but your not going about it in a retarded manner

both scottish, sorry