Hey Sup Forums I'm 18 and my friend and I were wondering if we should sign up to be webcam girls, but just for our feet...

Hey Sup Forums I'm 18 and my friend and I were wondering if we should sign up to be webcam girls, but just for our feet? Plenty of people like feet, right? Or are mine too weird? Pic are them, ignore the bandaids I'm clumsy

Show tits first

use fiverr

i second this and a timestamp

Ugly feet, and you're fat.

No tits because we don't wanna tell our boyfriends and we also don't wanna be -total- sluts. Be satisfied with feet.. For now

U r a fag.

Lol I don't wanna be a slut,
Jerk off to my feet for money......
Yes good start slut

your feet really are ugly. sage.

go find a real job, bitch

I'd pay $200 for a footjob asap.

Your feet are fat and fucking disgusting. You and your girlfriend should fuck yourselves to death.
Nobody wants to see your dirty cut up pig hooves.

No. You have Hobbit feet. Stubby fat toes are not attractive.

Britney is that you?

Ok fair enough. Tell me though, what makes a foot attractive?

Ahh nope, sorry

Post friend's feet

Learn the rules! Tits or GTFO

Good aesthetic, thin, some arch, some color usually. It's hard to put in words. Everyones feet are different in a small way.

Soles too.

tits or gtfo

Fix the nails and maybe. Can I see soles?

Ok.. Mine do have some arch, but I feel like the "aesthetic" of my feet is that they are pale. Also they're a good size. I know everyone has a different preference, but you can't tell me there's no one who can get their rocks off to pale, chubby feet?

Tits or gtfo

No, people want to pay money to see nice feet, not those abominations on the end of your fat legs

Need pic of soles to confirm

btw you guys I am pale af but these do have a filter so maybe not quite so.. Fluorescent?

Are your feet ticklish?

Jesusfuck, the fatness of your foot is consuming your toes. You HAVE to be pushing 300 lbs.

Soles are okay you just need to know how to taker better pictures and to be sexy with them.

How do you feel about Instagram accounts for feet? A lot of girls do that anonymously

kik?

145 lbs actually.
I totally get that. So, lets say I lost weight, around 30 lbs? My legs and feet would slim down, would you be willing to pay then? I'm 100% Ok with starving myself for a few months if I'm gonna cash out in the end
Kinda sorta

How well do they get paid? Idk I'd rather do a site, less likely to be recognized I guess

I want to but its late and I'm away from my laptop atm. If anyone can give me some references about what kind of foot poses are appealing, I can give em a shot?

I'd actually not be willing to pay at all because I'm not a beta that has to give money to chicks to do feet stuff with them. But I don't know, your feet look really bland, not very defined and all that, I don't think losing weight would aide with that

And how ticklish are they?

Usually usually it's done through picture or video requests or sets. You'd have your Instagram page and then link your PayPal or google wallet account on your bio. Everyday you'd post a freebee picture or two and that's it. People would then DM you for requests

Can we see the friend too? If you tickled eachother's feet I would be interested.

They're pretty ticklish, I just hate admitting it. Are there feet workouts I could do to create definition?

I'm gonna post hers in a minute y'all calm down they're pretty similar to mine

> missing the point of a timestamp
Anyone can open gimp and draw the date over some pic they found on the internet.

summer fags are here.

Show us your feet in tights/pantyhose then we'll talk

Would not work. Plenty of guys like feet, but we like cute feet on a pretty girls, like picrelated, not just pics of feet. Consider wearing a mask maybe or do body shots withut the head. Your feet are ok, they will look hot if you have nice legs and ass.

Holy shit where are you're ankles lmao

What I sometimes do is tie girls toes back/together to see how stretchy they are, but that's just for fun and against me getting bored

This is how you can try posing.

ITT

timestamp on paper to prove it's actually you, then timestamp also on paper with tits or GTFO

You need to show off some butt while showing off your feet.
VERY cute feet though

This 2bh

Okay, I'll try that when I'm home torrow night

So, any more pics?

Not til tomorrow night

K. What do you think of ?

Those socks were pretty sexy, paint your nails, clean your feet well, you shoudl do fine.