So on my last day of highschool in 2012 i stole a mouse from the computer lab (pic related...

so on my last day of highschool in 2012 i stole a mouse from the computer lab (pic related, same brand / model) and it has lasted me all these years. i gave it to my little bro about 2 weeks ago cuz he needed one and i just bought myself another mouse from walmart for like 7 bucks.
the thing fucking sucks, i have to hammer the buttons on it in order to make it click a single time. the shit loves to double click everything.

what is a good mouse for a decent price. (not looking for a gaming mouse) just something that works and isnt too fancy / over the top. i dont need a dpi button or any of that bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/AmazonBasics-3-Button-Wired-Mouse-Black/dp/B005EJH6RW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1465890961&sr=8-1&keywords=mouse
logicalincrements.com/
ebay.com/itm/Original-Logitech-Laser-Mouse-USB-Corded-LS1-Black/122004692663?_trksid=p2141725.c100338.m3726&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=1&asc=20150313114020&meid=28d431e20d814d249b3fe651e6579ce7&pid=100338&rk=1&rkt=16&sd=281872226853
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get a Zowie mouse

cheapest one on amazon looks like its 60 dollars dude

when i say cheap i mean

bump

and generic HP/dell mouse. grab one secondhand on craigslist for a few bucks.

They're not amazing but they're designed to be used 8 hours a day for 5+ years in corporate environments.

get logitech they make great mice

Get the logitech one like in your pic, it should be $10 from any supermarket or department store. I used the same mouse until I upgraded to a gaymur mouse.

He literally said he does not want a gaming mouse and even if he did a g402 or g502 would be the same shit for a far lower price.

they do, the one i stole from sschool lasted me a long ass fucking time and withstood a lot of abuse.

the one i got from walmart doesnt even have a brand on it. the sticker on the bottom just says "optical mouse" god damn chinese people.
never again.

does this amazon mouse look any good? its got decent reviews and its only 8 bucks right now.
amazon.com/AmazonBasics-3-Button-Wired-Mouse-Black/dp/B005EJH6RW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1465890961&sr=8-1&keywords=mouse

Logitech wireless mice. Nice and small, extra buttons, smooth. Replace batteries about 3 times a year and I'm a heavy gamer. Lasted 3 or 4 years of heavy gaming use before the dreaded double clicks. Also has that nice click/smooth scroll wheel option if you understand what I mean by that. All around great and only like 10 bucks

I have one of these, at least 3 years now, maybe 5 years, I don't remember.
I have no complaints about it whatsoever.

By the way OP, if you are ever looking for PC parts or peripherals check out, logicalincrements.com/

>walmart
why even that thing exist

Actually, it's more like one of these.

>logicalincrements.com/
what a great resource thank you.
my only complaint is the prices are bit off and thast my main deciding factor for this purchase. but not a big deal. will definitely save page for later use. thanks user

15$ will get you a decent mouse.

>wireless
dont wanna be spending money on batteries. that really sucks. and then performance really suffers when batteries are low so i cant even utilize the full battery. u say it lasted 3 years without changing the battery?? this is really hard to believe.

maybe if i had a battery recharger but nahh. its not worth going wireless for me. i like the precision and latency of a wired mouse.

Not sure why the price jumped to 50 or so on amazon, I've bought two for twenty each at walmart. They seem to be discontinued, which is a damn shame, very nice mouse.

very glossy. 9/10 would click

Should be able to find it on eBay. That's where I find most discontinued products and/or spare parts for older machines.

Steelseries Rival 100

ebay.com/itm/Original-Logitech-Laser-Mouse-USB-Corded-LS1-Black/122004692663?_trksid=p2141725.c100338.m3726&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=1&asc=20150313114020&meid=28d431e20d814d249b3fe651e6579ce7&pid=100338&rk=1&rkt=16&sd=281872226853

O_O

Look what I did...

>laser

also, chekd

I got a solid Microsoft mouse for £6-7

What's wrong with laser mice? I haven't used a mousepad in nearly a decade.

they lack precision.
i use optical and still havnt used a mousepad in years.

i've this logitech m705 and it's great. more like $30-40, but it's wireless

looks like a faggot mouse dude

I've never had a problem with precision, even while playing fast paced shooters.

I used to have one of those. I played baseball with it, and it disappeared into the distance. I don't usually have a problem with logitech, but that one infuriated me.

and why is that?

cuz of that gay as fuck green light on it.
i will never understand why fags like you need fancy little leds on their mice.

Dude, it's not for show, it's a fucking battery indicator. Stop being a fucking faggot.

And I'm the user that said he smashed his.

>battery indicator
stop using shitty wireless mice then you idiot.

Summer over here needs a Snickers

>mad cuz he uses inferior hardware

>assuming that I'm the guy who owns the mouse

Nah, it just baffles me how someone could take an LED on a mouse so personally