Russiabros, how can an American such as myself get one of your women to fall in love with me...

Russiabros, how can an American such as myself get one of your women to fall in love with me? What is the way to their hearts? American women are trash so my sights are turning to the east for a traditional woman who will want to bear my children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LqKqmsqIuBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

$$$

>Be black
>profit

>it's another Russiaboo thread

You guys will be first up against the wall when that day comes

why don't you cut down your weight so your eyes can see past the horizon of your belly

>implying I'm a Russiaboo

I think you're confused, user. I just like Russia's women.

Sounds like someone's jealous because I can actually see my penis.

> I can actually see my penis.
you can barely see your waistline, much less your penis

Don't push me, Singapore. I'd hate to have to deliver a healthy dose of freedom to your irrelevant country.

nothing healthy or any liquid in mere doses comes from you

We got rid of the nigger president. WE WILL NOT BE PUSHED AROUND AND LAUGHED AT ANYMORE.

Pushing you would be easy, now the inertia from that? stopping you would be thus hard

ENOUGH OF THE BULLYING I JUST WANTED TO ASK RUSSIAN ANONS ABOUT GETTING A RUSSIAN BRIDE NOT BE TALKED DOWN TO BY SOMEONE WHO EATS DOG.

stick to your own kind, if you cant get girl in America it means something is wrong with you

talked down is an understatement, I'd have to rent a helicopter to rise above your ungodly mass

Nothing is wrong with me. I am perfect. American women are simply garbage-tier, money hungry harpies who have no feminine traits anymore.

alright then, go to russia and dont forget to mention you are american everytime you open your mouth, guaranteed true love will be found in 24 hours

>I am perfect
perfectly round, like as round as a big ben's gears

> garbage-tier, money hungry harpies who have no feminine traits anymore.

you are literally garbage food, fat hungry hippos whom have no human traits anymore

Would it really be that difficult? Considering Americans make, on average, 4x as much as Russians do in a month.

ENOUGH.

No american has ever said enough
They've only said "seconds please"

No, you're thinking of Texans. They are not representative of all Americans. We hate them as much as everyone does.

don't lecture me on thinking, what do you know about thinking

White Americans are actually pretty smart. Our averages are dragged down because of the mexicans and blacks.

average bmi maybe

>20XX
>the USA is 1% White
>White Americans are actually pretty smart. Our averages are dragged down because of the mexicans and blacks.

Nice memeing, Greece. How's that economy going?

Haha no. You have obviously never seen Shaniqua or her hood rat friends.

>Nice memeing, Greece. How's that economy going?
more smoothly than the blood in your veins

>You have obviously never seen Shaniqua or her hood rat friends.
given how fast they outpace you, you likely havent either

>? What is the way to their hearts?
veins

>given how fast they outpace you
Yeah, they do have more experience running away from the police, but that doesn't change the fact that black women have an obesity problem.
>more smoothly then the blood in your veins
No way. I'd be dead if that were the case.

Doesnt exclude you being obese

Good luck then

Go fuck yourself, bastard.

Ops first day in moscow with his russian gf

youtu.be/LqKqmsqIuBg

cringe

romanian/latvian women are better

Damn, for real?

Yep.
Her surname is Oleinikova
Russia's most popular skinhead is a jew also

Google: oxana okladnikova

>first result is her XVideos page
>all of her interracial shit has been removed
lmao

Jesus christ is their brainwashing this fucking comprehensive?