Ask a guy who's having his last drink before suicide anything

Ask a guy who's having his last drink before suicide anything.
Cheers

whats your liquor of choice

How you gonna do it?

Just gonna asphyxiate on some helium.

wheres your timestamp faggot?

Just a bunch of spirits from the cupboard. I think Malibu is one of them

Interested.

Why are you going to commit suicide??

That's oddly specific... If I ever did I think getting really drunk and slitting wrist in bathtub would be best.

>giving a shit
This human being kind. Ridicule it.

Face pic?

time stamp fag

How many people are going to be affected by your death?

Peace out Sup Forumsrother, hope things are better for you on the other side.

wtf man :(
just finish your drink and go to bed

This

Timestamp

Been there.
What's wrong bro? Your life can't be that bad

Regret not doing a specific thing in your life?

So how does it feel to end your life without participating in the upcoming racewar protecting what our grandfathers fought for?

Probably not many, all I have is my mother who still has the slightest care of me. She'll understand

Lol you want him to timestamp a picture of a glass?

with the helium or whatever ur gonna use?

If you are going to go thru with it. Leave a written will just saying you give your shit to whoever and someone is incharge of the burial. You can even say have the city handle my burial

Timestamp for what? Sure is summer

Why not commit some crimes first, you could go on a spree and then suicide by cop.

Gonna go pick it up from the store in a few. Just clinking glasses with death my friend

nah with his helium

Why are you going to suicide?

you gonna stream it for us?

there is no other side dude. don't delude yourself

Probably not going out and being social enough.

Skype with me before you go.

I wanna hear your story.

>timestamp for what?

Otherwise that's definitely not him, just some fuck seeking attention

You just need to be filled with a lust for life OP, go rape/murder someone with your bare hands

>>suicide by cop
He's not a nigger

I wasn't speaking religiously, nothingness is something we can all look forward too.

Hope theres a good reason behind your choice.

Kek

Had some pretty bad times mate, girlfriend cheated on me, brother was murdered and been fighting mental disorders for many years

you mean all white people need to commit suicide meekly and quietly with a whimper?

I don't think you'd have the guts to do it. I tried and it's not good. If you look up the best way to kill yourself on the net, people seems to recommend helium asphyxiation.

I can greentext for you Sup Forumsros but give me a min to type

and how does a timestamp change this at all?
summertime and the living is easy

Maybe you are overthinking.

why Sup Forums?

He means the cops wouldn't shoot him they would make sure to arrest him, the only kill shit skins.

Go rob a bank before

Show us the cock OP.

Why not partying one last time, lots of drugs and prostitues?

good man

>buy a fake gun
>spray paint the tip black
>act erratic
>point at cop

Isn't that why we're all here on Sup Forums? It's what you make with what you got man. Just get some friends and drink with them

send us a pic of you?

Seriously, why not take out a small loan, then use it to go to SE Asia and fuck diseased whores first?

Want real advice?

Take LSD.

Download tor, go on alphabay, buy some. It'll get there in like 2 days. Take as much as you want.

If you still want to become an hero then go for it. At least have some fun first.

atleast kill ur gf first

Are you actually going to let the world win?
Live for spite, that's what I do.

its easier said than done, you should know already.

hes right, do some shrooms or lsd they can unfuck your mind from depression

If you think thats your way out, go for it. But seriously we all have to deal with cheating and death of relatives. Please give it a second thought before doing, but of course, mate, its ur decision.

do you really enjoy drinking?
or did you just think it was the cool thing to do?

Honestly this is a good idea. Always thought about doing small things i would never do if i was gonna kill my self but going to a different country from maxing out your credit card would be fucking bitching. Things are so much easier when one does not have anything to lose

>buying LSD
>not copying tab onto document and printing it out yourself

Fucking pleb

at least do some fun shit before going retard and offing yourself.

suck a dood off.

finger an elderly woman on an elevator

throw a girlscout down a flight of stairs.

take a neighbor to a strip club and leave them.

fuck off faggot.

greentext time

>be me 5 years ago when it all started
>grades start dropping and parents get divorced
>fall in and out of social life because of unrelated mental issues
>begin experiencing mood swings which causes gf to cheat and then dump me
>try self harm but it just doesn't work
>go to my grandma for help, she's always been the brightness
>dies 2 years later from cancer
>2 years ago now
>get new girlfriend and well paying job
>everything is going well for about a year
>new gf dumps and cheats on me as well in which I strike her and I get 6 months prohibition
>start using heavy drugs and lose job, family etc
>older brother whom I'm close to is murdered in sleep (drug related)
>be now
>realise life is going to shit
>grab a drink and share my last few drinks with my Sup Forumsros

Hugo?

Y tho

can you stream it?

at least wait for the revolution trump is going to bring

Prohibation* phones autocorrect

Yeah, i totally agree with you all the way. Luckily i have 3 friends who all share the same mutual feelings. Wishing of going to more parties, having gfs back after back, just being out there. It makes the dreaming easier with them in a car at 3am oppose to wishing that and drinking to death at 3am by yourself. Im just speaking my mind is all. Good luck to you man. Make the best of it

Don't do it nigga.

Stay with us.

not gonna moralfag but it sounds like you've been up and down and reinvented a few times... seems a lil early to give up, but all that rebuilding is def exhausting... so... eh

I think it's time I walk to the hardware store and get all my stuff, if you hear about a gas asphyxiation in a truck house bathroom don't be surprised

I have done 3 of those things

Why do you want to kill yourself? Im sure there are plenty of people who love you and care about you. You may not even know how many do. I dont care if this is a troll post, I want you to know that I care about you.

Why don't go out and do stupid shit before you throw your life away like that?

Seriously man, the world is your fucking oyster

Timestamp the helium tank or this thread is bullshit.

kill your self

Join a non profit volunteer organisation to help others, be it in your country or abroad in poor areas like africa. If you're killing yourself you should try helping people in need first. See how that feels, if it still doesn't work do whatever you want. If you want to end your life, try first to change it radically. You don't need any degree to join things like msf, they need personnel for everything.
Godspeed user.

My mental issues wouldn't let me go through with it, when my gf cheated on my I probably would have killed her if I didn't have a panic attack after one hit

Dont do it mate

What'd ya think of Batman Vs Superman

If you would kill yourself over that, you are weak.
Start again faggot and don't fuck it up.

Stream it.

cheers! Hope your second chance works out better for you.

you are the only sane one you know. 70% of people here are medicated, there is no normal.
Meditate and find the universe.

I would have probably had a better life but my family has had its fair share of problems.
>dad beat me
>mother walked out several times
I was always the punching bag for everyone. I had a tough social and family life.

If you're going out through helium, make sure the stuff is pure enough; some countries dilute the helium with oxygen to prevent suicides.

I've just had a lot of physical and mental scarring through childhood and teenagehood. Left me mentally fucked up

Thanks user, I'll take that into consideration. If it doesn't work out which method would you suggest?

I have autism
I was diagnosed when I was 5
I found out on my own when I was 28
Mom didn't tell me cause I would 'act like a shit'
I didn't quit, you're being a little bitch man.

Skydive, don't pull parachute.

Thanks user, see you on the other side

Well op it was nice knowing you for the slightest amount of time and I'm glad I decided to stay up so I could share these final moments with you. Godspeed Sup Forumsro see you on the other side.

Assuming you want it to be painless. You could seal yourself in your garage with the car running. If you have any tall buildings or cliffs nearby you could jump off. There's the option of using a gun if depending on where you are but you need to be careful with that, could survive and the noise will get attention if you're in your house.

tell me about scarring
>>I lived 1 year in a walk in closet
>>have stomach cancer
>>sexually abused by family
>>starved and beaten by mother
don't be so weak man, build scar tissue and get tough.

I was diagnosed with Bin Fidia. Lots of treatment has left me physically scarred

fucking this