/thread

/thread

Oh .. wow .. im going to respond to this .. yeah .. oh no a guy on Sup Forums said ban guns ... oh jeez... lets all get up and arms and stuff.. yeah... wow ... this is edgy and challenges me ... oh.... goodness........... kill yourself

Yep instead of Muslims

God you're so fucking stupid idiot

Really makes you think...

Well he clearly made you mad so I guess he succeeded. Faggot.

I know this is bait... and whilst i don't agree completely, I definitely think that pistols above .22 should be banned. Revolvers of any caliber are fine though.

I agree with you.

Yes ban guns then anyone with a lathe can make their own and shoot you in your fucking head. So yeah I do agree ban guns .. maybe more of you will die then.

Guns don't kill people. People kill people. We should ban people.

ALL
MUSLIMS
SHOULD
BE
BANNED

ftfy

I don't think that goes far enough. We should ban murder, seriously why hasn't anyone thought of that yet? Then we solve gun violence and deaths via explosives and poisons. I think I have just solved all of our problems. I will accept my noble peace price now, thank you all very much.

with what gun?

first, i must ask - was it the spoons that made you fat or are you responsible for it? how about, if there are 12 terrorists on a few planes, and they crash into a few seperate buildings - is it the airplaine companies fault? is your willfull ignorance to plain logic someone or something else's fault? did banning drugs remove drugs, or did it place more drugs into criminals hands? when certain knives (like dirk and daggers, switch blades etc.) were banned in cali, did it not remove them only from those who obey the law, thus leaving them in criminal hands? -- i do not own any firearms, since i live in a cheap studio and the walls are thin, i fear harming a neighbor if i miss. however, i have an air pistol * round semi- that shoots either pepper balls, or balls containing a blister agent powder (depending on whats on sale when i need to re-purchase). i myself don't need a firearm at this time, but i refuse to take option to own one from someone who needs it.

Eurocuck?

mfw america is the only country with regular mass shootings

Stale copy pasta

But not the only country with ready access to firearms. Realistically, the problems are partially born of the social attitiude of americans - very much focused on the empowerment of one man, that one man with a cause can do anything with the right weapons. FPS games tap into this, and this is mostly why FPS games come out of the american culture, especially originally.

However fixing that social attitude takes either time, or a huge cultural event. Unfortunately mass shootings are not significant enough an event. So the only way to try and achieve results in the short term is to TRY and restrict access to guns. Problem there is thanks to america's gun laws/industry, the country is saturated with them and it is impossible to realistically control them the way they mostly are in other countries with gun controls.

tl;dr america will always have mass shootings until america matures culturally.