ITT: POST YOUR SECRETS

ITT: POST YOUR SECRETS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sdeOr5Wr0vY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, NSA.

I like country music.

I'm a radical islamist trapped in a gay mans body. Club scene is target rich, if you know what I'm sayin though.

checked.

I'm engaged to be married, and arranging to meet and run away with a married girl in america. I cant bring myself to break off my engagement and she hasn't told her husband.

Flights have been paid for.

I'm gay and I have already had sex but noone in my fundamentalist christian family knows.

I've been dating a wonderful man for three and a half months and I'm already confident I want to marry him and start a family.

well that seems nice, why are you keeping that a secret?

Tripping very thirsty can't figure out which board I'm on...

you're on r9k

I am actually from Finland.

fuck Finland to tho

the majority of all tv I watch is anime

I used to be a manslut on kik.

I'm in a relationship since 4 years and still virgin...
she's afraid of it

put your foot down before you get pussy whiped my man

I am a pretty much everyone's punching bag

I jack off to other girls, while dating one. And lie to my girlfriend when she asks "Are you jacking off to others? Be honest."

It's not a secret to everyone but no one on Sup Forums knows me so it's a secret to Sup Forums

You must have a monster cock m8

I jack off to my mom panties and i have been doin it since 14.
She's aware of it but it's too embarrased to tell me something.

Awful situation ... hurts bad and relationship suffers

My car's mom tried to finger me in the back of my friend

4 years? I don't know which one of you is worse

hello ked

wat

I put whipped creme on my dick and had my dogs lick it up. I was 13. My family and I still live with these dogs. No one knows.

I support Donald trump as the next us pres

Why is this a secret? Because I publicallg support Bernie because I like getting pussy

>my car's mom
>car's mom
>my sides

wish you were right m8
but she's simply afraid of losing her virginity 'cause it hurts to try

I had my first BBC when I was 15. AMA

Who is Ked?

Your both retarded.. I mean 4 years.. That's just ubsurd

One of my best friends little sister has sucked my dick multiple times now in the past couple months. I'm always almost blackout when it happens, and I'm never able to finish. She's not a looker, but fuck I have wanted to just bust all down her throat during those times just once. Sadly, I'll never get to as I had to stop facilitating this when she started saying "if you don't fuck me I'll be disappointed". Bitch started to actually like me and I can't have that.

All my friends are from Sup Forums

how far advanced is your aids

are you at least getting blowjobs?

I guess it's wasted time to explain

I miss her

getting anything except of sex

Nudes?

OH GOD DUDE THATS SAD
She minds if you would cheat on her?

Don't have aids.

Dubs confirmed

i didn't grow up on a farm :P

I really want to kill myself, nobody but me knows this.

I have an amazing gf, but I think I like one of my classmates in college because she competes with me in everything. That shit is diamonds for me.

My friend's mom tried to finger me in the back of my car?

pretty fucked, bro. No chance of getting her drunk and trying her on small dildos or shit like that?

I'm in an 8-year relationship and I've never seen my gf naked. weird shit happens for all couples.

Life is hard, just buy a fleshlight.

carmom fingerfriend.

I can easily understand the calculus and physics required to finish my degree, but I choose not to go back to school.

I've had sex with a passed out friend.

user, let me tell you a story.

I dated a girl for 3 years. We never boned, I was a virgin. After the 3 years I found out that she cheated on me multiple times with different people, all who she let go further than me. Then we just had a friends with benefits deal going on for a while. We took a trip across the country for a week and on day fucking one she decides we can't be fwb anymore. Then when we get back from the trip she tries to make me promise not to date anyone for a year or so because she isn't going to because she's torn up about our shit and how she treated me. She thought maybe later we could get back together. I told her sure, but didn't really care at this point. Within a year she was married.

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks. Do what you want, but I would advise to start looking elsewhere. Especially if you're around the age of 18-21 or younger.

I once pooped inside of a fountain when i could not find a bathroom. I was 6.

youtube.com/watch?v=sdeOr5Wr0vY

>never seen naked
WHUT? Explain..

the third trimester :(

I smashed the game and picked the pieces up.

she's the jealousy in person, men
can't even care about a good friend 'cause it's a female

Today i cheated to my gf for the second time, i fucked a friend from school

Missing the joke at the speed of Autism...

My ex girlfriend of a few years ago's younger sister had a sleepover with three of her friends and I got stuck babysitting them because I didn't want to go out with my ex, two of them jerked me off under a blanket while we were watching a movie. I was only with that girl for another two months and on three other occasions they blew me and jerked me off while my gf was asleep. Never told anyone about that.

i'm hitler

that's a story, user
I'm looking elsewhere, but try to keep her
Yes, 20 ... worst age for this shit

But Trump bitches bathe more, and on average are hotter than Bernie bitches. You're doing it wrong kid.

Glad I'm not on 4cchin

or just their scapegoat

I used to have this huge crush on my 2nd grade teacher. I jacked off during class with her right in front of me (I sat in the front of class kek.) I used to have a shitton of sexual fantisies with her. I'm really surprised no one found out, or I think so.

she's always worn at least one top when every time I can see her for the entire 8 years. even in the shower. usually at least two or three items of clothing, but I can get her down to one when she's drunk.

She hasn't slipped up once. Bad self esteem and body image.

>slept with a married man multiple times
>had sex for money
>had sex for drugs
>lie to my friends and family
>lie to [[[[[[myself]]]]]]
>love diazepam
>hate myself
>tried cleaning up my life dozens of times but i'm a failure

My great-great-grandfather was from Finland.

I accidentally flew my dad's plane into the twin towers...

She gonna be one ugly bitch around 25 years of age, so dont

I grouped her ass at summoners con last year when the hall was packed and I was easily able to get away with it . I've only told my LoL group about it.

Had sex with my french teacher and got good grades without doing shit,
PD: She's 52, married and has 3 kids

She's dead

My mom is that descrption.
Do you have some dream that you want to achieve?

I'm purposely a dick to overweight patients that I deal with

I hate most of the people around me, I'm so bored of their shit.

Same

I've lied to my friends and took their money a lot of times thanks to those lies.

I'm not old enough to be your mom. My dream is to work at a day care or in any way helping children with developmental issues. I'm studying for it now.

I raped and killed my daughter while I might have been possessed.

Even when they were friends of mine. I just can'ts stand what they say or do, that's all bullshit.

I attempted to cheat on my gf with some mid tier 40 year old milf.
Nothing happened, offered her my number, but nothing happened, just talked a bit and fucked off.
I regret trying. My gf is chubby, she's no looker, but i think she genuinely cares for me.
Wish I never tried, just got bored with the sex, but now I'm absolutely terrified of my gf finding out.
Dunno how people live with cheating on their other unless they honestly dislike them.
It's eating me alive man. I feel awful. I hope she never finds out.

Oh? Good then, she will never cuck you with a nigger than

I have spent more than 25 years teaching (Arts subject) in a leading (Russell Group) British university with entirely ficticious "qualifications" (I claim a Ph.D. In fact, I don't even have a single "A" Level.). No-one questions my position. I have been interviewed on tv and radio many times over the years, and was a semi-regular panelist on a radio arts programme until quite recently. I have had papers published in a number of journals. I don't believe I have ever been suspected by anyone, even though my story/chronology would stand up to no analysis at all. Even my wife doesn't know, and I'm fine with that.

I'll retire within the next three years and will never tell anyone aside from "tell us your secrets" boards, which must have some kind of psychological significance.

I suppose

I hope you have success.
Good luck.

I lie a lot about my life and make histories for being more interesting.

that's pretty nice user. I work at a support organisation for people with intellectual/learning disabilities.

It can be completely fucked but also rewarding.

protip: don't mention the drugs and whoring at the job interview. Drug addictions and self hate are fine as long as you can hide them.

Awe man, that's awesome. I saw her but was to afraid. Guess I'll never get the chance to say hello.

I say to people I drink only at parties. But the truth is that I drink almost daily and I need it in order to be a happy person, otherwise I'm stressed, sad and bored.

Oooh my!

So, we're friends?

Try leaving your mom's basement

friends? you're first in line to be my best man!

are you free next weekend? We need to do the suit fitting soon.

Ten years I broke into Northwestern Lehigh High School and stole 28 laptop computers and a projector.

I did it the night of labor day (I think, maybe memorial day) when all the police were busy, expecting to trip the school's alarm system.

I climbed on top of the roof and entered from the second story window. Using a BB gun, I shot the double pane glass three times in a triangle shape, then smashed through with a mallet.

I kicked out the glass and made my way inside. Down the stairwell. And to the first classroom nearest the back exit of the school.

Using the same mallet, I smashed through the window on the door and unlocked it. The laptops were all on a cart. So I pushed the whole cart outside through the exit.

I chose this exit because it was directly behind the cafeteria. It was where the food deliveries were made. There was a delightful loading Bay all set up. I had already parked my truck here before my stunt. I had covered the license plate with white paper.

I pushed the laptops out, pushed them directly into the back of the truck, and I was gone.

The entire event took approximately 6 minutes.

I wore a second pair of clothes under the ones I intended the camera to see. I chose specific clothing to be filmed. I went to a store called "Against All Odds" and spent $300 on some extremely "ghetto" clothing. Baggy capris were the urban style at the moment, so I paired them with a XXXL Miskeen original t shirt, and an oversized Miskeen zip up, sequined hoodie. I also wore latex gloves with cotton gloves over top.

I hail from an a aristocratic family and hold the highest disdain for representative democracy.

Also, I despise being ridiculed for my social etiquette by commoners.