Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

Post your guns for the jelly Euro and Aussie fags

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/how-australia-dealt-with-mass-shootings/
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2009-2013.xls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please point it at your dick and squeeze the trigger.

So you bought a gun now that you realized it's dangerous to go in a gay bar?

Newsflash. Eurofags can have guns too.

we're still aloud guns just not automatic

Sup thread

Post a list of all the places you've enjoyed being recently where someone didn't shoot you or your kids right in the fucking face, for the jelly 'Merifats

no fire arms no issue dumb fuck
hurdur its my right to bare arms
only complete faggots need guns for security if murica wasen't full of tards
having guns you whouldent need them
plus in europe only people who arn't complete fuckwits can own one max 3round clips a thorough test and land to shoot on
gaybar gets shot up by avarage people had guns there to defend there self but just got fucked up
i hate mudslimes but 9/11 was well deserved fuck murica

had it all along

but are you allowed gun?

Stay jelly Euro fags

Just 3 rounds allowed?

And thats why 80% of european gun owners have 30+ clips for AR's and Pistols + Boxmags for Shotguns right? You talkin shit.

I'm going to hop on my kangaroo and get the fuck out of here because you clearly don't know how to listen, yes we do have very strict gun laws established in our societies but that doesn't mean that we aren't aloud guns because right now you aren't impressing me with that pistol it's a very easy gun to get in Australia.

>be me
>go outside
>return home alive and well

feels so fucking good

Australia isnt in Europe doofus

If they have 30+ clips, they need to buy something newer, may I suggest anything magazine fed.

Im laughing at all you faggots because you feel emasculated if your precious guns are regulated.

Shall not be infringed.

Kek, i am an eurofag and still have a .45 colt.
Suck on my balls you fat fucks

Went to the beach. Had ice-cream. Got into an altercation with a gentleman about the conduct of his dog. Altercation became heated, until I pointed out that if we were Yanks, one of us would have been shot by now. Keks had, altercation over. He put his dog back on a leash, and we went about our day, with no more and no less holes in our bodies than when we left the house.
Shit was cash.

i dont need guns, ill beat your ass with my hands you cuck

Im so jelly omg

Say that to the NRA and then slow your roll big chutes, you have a temperament of a 12 year old Russian girl.

stay jelly cuck

only niggers, criminals and dumb people with an iq below 70 have guns to show off at home
America will have sucidal shooters for ever when they won't ban guns because your average iq is just so low HAHAHA

Name me one good purpose for having a gun at home.
>inb4 protecting your family
You live in the fucking ghetto when you need to do this

Take an lesson from switzerland
world.time.com/2012/12/20/the-swiss-difference-a-gun-culture-that-works/

LOL Nice execution.

Cali fag

nice toes homo

Just this one. I'm not a collector or anything, just for defense.

WHAT KIND OF TODDLER USES THE WORD JELLY?
how many children are on Sup Forums

thanks now post your gun faggot

Hollow point
>just for defense...

Bullets made to inflict as much damage as possible. These were banned from warfare for being too destructive in the early 20th century

What if some crazy motherfucker's on PCP or something? I want to put him down fast

Yeah, because having ball ammo kill the little kid behind the crazy fucker is a better alternative?

Shoot him in the knee and take a few steps back

you just used it

dumbass

i already did, im OP

why not just carry a tazer then?

Because he's not a cuck, like you.

Because guns already fucking exist, you can not change the past. What if he has a gun?

If anyone shouldn't be allowed to have a gun, it is you.

>aloud

ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED ALLOWED

Are these legal in eurofagland?

> murican
> no gun

>only niggers, criminals and dumb people with an iq below 70 have guns to show off at home

Opinion discarded

Yeah right. Center of mass. Leave em alive and they'll sue you, even if it was a home invasion. Law is ridiculous.

ok then

day in the life of a euro fag

thanks for the insight

They are in Norway. Kek, just ask Brevik.

This might be a good read for you.

cbsnews.com/news/how-australia-dealt-with-mass-shootings/
>Not one mass shooting there since I was born, to be able to life a life without fear, that is the ultimate freedom.

M8

And you won't get prosecuted for killing a man? Don't think so, just use non-lethal force or let the police handle it, because let's be honest, you want to get away from that guy as fast as possible and let someone trained to do it take him out.

australia doesnt have 300 million guns, messycans, kneegrows, or goat fuckers trying to kill all americans

that shit wont work here

You've got it all wrong. Eurofags are allowed to own guns, we just aren't allowed to kill people with em.

Yeah, in 20 minutes when they finally show up to put you in that body bag.

you wont get prosecuted for killing a man who broke into your house

you will get sued in civil court for damages if you leave him alive

>"for the jelly Euro and Aussie fags"
Learn to read before trying to type, you're just spewing out nonsense at this point.

I'm not reading about Aus's bullshit gun control.

I am not afraid.

If you want to defeat terrorism, don't worry about it.

If you want to defeat terrorists, carry a gun and keep a rifle and plate carrier in your car.

Yeah, because Zimmerman is totally in jail for murder? It's not illegal to protect yourself.

The British collection

If it takes cops 20 minutes to get somewhere in urban california you've got bigger problems. And if that shooter wasn't allowed to have a gun you wouldn't have that problem in the first place.

A bunch of these high school shootings were beta-cucks stealing their dads guns or buying them at walmart, they'd be registered, not some shady underworld gun-trade situation

>/how-australia-dealt-with-mass-shootings/
oh look, the comparing america to a 92% white country, rural population living in the 3rd least population dense country in the world, with 1/12th the population of the USA

fucking moron. guess what, vermont is 96% white and even with a population density higher than australia, has the same homicide rate per 100,000 people (1 murder per 100,000)

so fucking compare apples to apples retard

exactly, australia is a homogeneous white society, it's not a comparable example at all

What about the 45,000 Syrian refugees that they took in? Did they get issued weapons as well?

If you've got a 3D printer you can make your very own gun, even in Australia.

"HEEEY LOOK AT ME! I HAVE A GUN! I'M SUCH A REAL MAN, OMG!!"

LOL, tiny penis faggot :D

So what? You could track the gun from Wal-Mart to the shooting? What good is that going to do?

They be compensating

ok take GB then, urbanised, 80million inhabitants of different backgrounds, no guns within the city, proper background checks and a functioning mental health program. How many mass shootings last year? The chart, look at the fucking chart.

You fucking mongrel, the WHOLE point of terrorism is to SCARE you, to make you live a life in fear, to bring light to their troubles not to kill your precious countrymen.. EVERYONE knows that would be a fucking waste of time since you kill yourselves with cardiac disease anyways.

So why the fuck do you let the terrorists win? Why do you live in fear? When you are clearly not in danger? Statistically speaking you'll never be even close to a fucking terrorist attack, so get your dick back in your pants and realize that YOU are the problem.

Nope they live in refugee camps like old bunkers and houses
They're controlled daily & nobody would give them a wapon
The right party is big at this moment

>I'm swiss btw

Not the guy you responded to, but I live pretty damn close to that Orlando terrorist attack. Fuck off with that bullshit.

Tazer totally incapacitates for 20 sec, effective range 20/25 feet. More than enough time to take his gun. No lasting damage to anyone, in most cases. But what mass shooter wears a pacemaker anyways?

I live in the heart of europe, here's my gun I got for free, jelly?

Effective range of a gun? A hell of a lot more than fucking 20 feet, if you intentionally get within 20 feet of someone wielding a gun you deserve to get shot.

Now that's better, impossible to carry conceiled, unable to take out more than couple assailants. That is something one might consider allowing. The problem is high volume cardridges etc. This is fine.

OP here, this is my cock

not that small

Didn't the Japanese not invade America in WWII because they knew everyone had a rifle? pretty good reason to own a gun.

One "Jelly" Aus fag here.

>gun
kek
Pussies.

Thanks for the info user.

I believe the point was defending yourself should such a thing occur.

chart shows gun homicides, not total homicides. LOOK AT THE FUCKING CHART

also, the chart has inflated data for USA, no surprise they made up numbers. here is the FBI stats:
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2009-2013.xls

switzerland also is not nearly as diverse(niggers spics and kikes), doesnt have nearly as many people living there, wasnt fucked for 30 years by demodoodies and swizterland also doesnt happen to be a superpower or will ever become a superpower
tl:dr it is easier to focus on certain issues in a smaller country than a bigger one

If I have a gun and intend to kill you with it, unless you also have a gun, you are not going to stop me.

and UK has a population of 60 million, how many fucking numbers are you going to make up today?

>unable to take out more than couple assailants.
kek
If you're an uneducated, unskilled pleb of a firearm utilization artist.

"demodoodies" ?

So you have a gun on you ready to shoot 24/7 you paranoid pussy? Have another big mac and keep thinking your tough

ok but fbi source still shows 8,653 total gun deaths in 2011 usa, versus some double digits in the uk. Stop whining and accept the fact that guns in the us take waaaayy to many lives for citizens to be considered mature enough to own them. I know it's demasculating, but it's for the greater good.

yeah you got a problem want to fight about it?

Oh my god, that gif kek

just gonna say one thing and then leave. gus are illegal in europe but that doesnt mean that people dont have. for example in the island that i live 4/5 of houses own a shot gun and 1/4 own also a gun

yes same reason people have fire extingusihers and wear seatbelts

its not paranoia, better safe than sorry

Any measure can scale, because not only the population increases, but also the means used to govern them.

Yes I do carry a gun on me at all times because it is my right as a human being to do so. Good luck effectively defending yourself should you ever need to.

Lets hope you can reload that tazer super fast just in case there is more than one assailant.

Looks like you ran out of things to argue and started attacking me instead of the topic.
Name-calling? Really? Isn't that at the absolute bottom of the debate scale?