FINALLY this shit is droppin

FINALLY this shit is droppin socialblade.com/youtube/user/newdramaalert/realtime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-o3TfHjj_e4
youtube.com/watch?v=PwQaUYJCt6E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keemcunt should kill himself

Then there would be some real news to report for once

>oh look its this shit again

he'll lose 10% of his subs, you stupid fucks will forget all about it like the fine cunts.

Something to cheers a drink to.

whats the story behind this?

#FUCKKEEM

I'm surprised this prick still has viewers after Idubbbz tore him a new asshole:

second...

Just gonna leave this here.

youtube.com/watch?v=-o3TfHjj_e4

actually after some time he will get only more people watching him like with idubbz he just helped him grow

he actually got more viewers after that

He was a tv show presenter 16 or 14 years ago he enjoyed making fun about women collaborators and sometimes he dress off they, like dress, bikini and something. tits and as I said before playing in a swimmingool he quit bikini bottom and show her shaved pussy is a video from 2000-2003

I fucking hate this dude, I hope he dies. Why hasn't anyone doxxed the mother fucker yet. You can probably find his IP address in a matter of seconds.

you wasted dubs to spew that line of autism

well played

there is a petition to have him permanently banned from youtube.

30K.

you can find it easily on E.D

Dude Sup Forums we can permanently kick the rat out of youtube, lets fucking do it

wait so hows hasn't anyone doxxed the motherfucker. At this point we need to

That drop is gonna speed up once more people see leafys new rant

Because nobody here knows how :D

ED has his dox info on their Keemstar page. If it's still up to date, I don't know.

He's been doxxed before, last I heard is that he has some really good proxies now.

he lives like 45 mins away from me apparently. Too bad I won't hear him kick out the chair from under himself

who

Since when does a fucking petition started by a 12 year old on the internet actually do anything?

If you don't know - keep it that way, I went down this particular rabbit hole and I wish i hadn't

A fucking fat slob who no one but idiots and drama loving dickheads like. Just don't look him up.

Why is it dropping? I'm glad it is, but did he upload something recently that caused it?

he already has been banned from youtube, for a long time he was making a new channel every few weeks

People are just fed up of his shit, he posted a video saying he was quitting Dramalert then deleted it..

rip in peperonis killer memestar

That's literally all he is. Why would he quit something that more than like is his entire income source, other than merch? What a dumbass. Anyone have the video or link?

of course mate, here you go...

youtube.com/watch?v=PwQaUYJCt6E

What's the deal with CP, if it has tits then it's good to go.

what a little punk bitch, grow up cunt

What happened?

talked about how it would be ok to fuck an innocent girl in the ass. he claimed that he would do it to his own daughter. he's currently losing subs over it.

Dude, if you are going to make up a lie, at least make it semi believable

Woah, so he fucked up user

he's losing subs isn't he faggot?

Who the fuck is keemstar?

legitimately don't know.

makes bs youtube "news", actively starts shit with big youtubers to gain views/sponsors

this guy has made millions off of fortress craft and most likely hundreds of thousands of dramaalert. he's set for life and his kid is set for life. he's an entertainer and was the first to do a lot of shit and had many successful youtube channels. get fucked faggots go watch your furry pyrocynical and other meme youtubers that do the same shit as everyone else.

>we can
>we

Keemstar literally did nothing wrong. Everyone who dislikes him is a closet homosexual beta, or just an underage. People on Sup Forums should literally fucking love the guy. He's the embodiment of what you guys love.

>closet homosexual beta, or just an underage.
exactly what Sup Forums is. that's why he's hated here.

>he's just like Sup Forums XD
>you guys should love him lol!

>implying Sup Forums isn't plagued with self-loathing

Self loathing is homosexual beta shit my man.

Sup Forums likes hypocrites?
naw fam