Didn't Europe fight against the Ottoman Empire hundreds of years ago to keep their smelly asses out of Europe...

Didn't Europe fight against the Ottoman Empire hundreds of years ago to keep their smelly asses out of Europe? What was the point of all those wars?

More like Poland did. And then look how Europe treated them :^)

They deserve it.

Didn't Americans fought a war to get Texas and parts of Mexico? What was the point of that war?

>Poland did

Nice meme, I see the poles have really managed to push their propaganda on int

Turks don't go to Europe for invasion, they go there as result of global economy.

a hundred years ago, we didn't let women vote, get education or work outside her house.

now we have muh social equality, muh human rights, muh gender study

fuck this gay generation

You sound like a muslim

Nope, actually, France allied with the Ottomans and Martin Luther considered Muslims better than Catholics and would rather the Ottomans control Europe than the Pope

Britain supported the crumbling Ottoman Empire from 1815 to 1912 because it feared the Russians would get Constantinople

it's still an invasion, especially when 2nd gens think "the motherland was better" and "hurr hurr we have to turn the place we live now into that shithole we came from"

it doesn't apply to muslims only, lately EVERY MOTHERFUCKING immigrant and refugee is like this. dunno what's wrong with the world

Ottoman Empire was an tolerant and European great power.
Please dont compare it to retarded arab scum

raus

Sauce on this? Didn't he support the Vienna crusade?

Past wasn't always good desu, people did some weird shit back then too. A lot of the old European aristocracy I admire did some weird homoerotic shit. The Romans did weird homoerotic shit and became extremely decadent, there was one event at the coliseum where blonde German children had their private parts covered in baboon pheromones, then they let loose male baboons on them to rape them.

I think the coming future, with the rise of nationalist populism, might usher in the first age of human history where people have some common sense.

>nationalist populism
>common sense
>populism

>Didn't Europe fight against the Ottoman Empire

hello, my fellow countryman
why are you so hateful against me?

True this is a point a lot of alt-rightists seem to ignore about their beloved leader.

>Ottoman Empire was an tolerant and European great power
Christians paid more taxes, but the Muslims went to the army. So it depends where and when you were born. Plus it had stagnated by the time of its demise.

>alt-rightists

mehmet my son, pls

He's meming about France. They allied with the Turks against the Hapsburgs.

You too, desu

Balance of power m8

invasion doesn't mean "ungrateful immigrants". the Ottomans invaded (and frequently were supported by Christians), Turks just emigrate in an uncoordinated manner

Rhetoric. Martin Luther was a proddy who hated catholics, France and the ottoman empire had a common enemy (Austria, Catholic)

but the ottomans were 100% white and european.

>This

How can americans even cope?

I agree
If they were Christians, nobody here would deny that they are europeans

difference is we use the Mexicans for slave labor, while the contrary is true for Yurop and its "visitors"

>SuleƮman I
>1580
ISHYGDDT

>Ismail Shah
>Ottoman

???

>What was the Crimean War

>slaves

Didn't turned out well for you either.

>nobody here would deny that they are europeans

the Ottomans emerged from Bithynia, they are by definition non-European in origin

a mistake

Wetbacks don't drive trucks into groups of people.

The turik people who came from Asia were a minoirty elite, genetically speaking, most Ottomans were anatolian Greeks

Indo-European you mean.

>Ismail I
>Turkish ""Education""

They just cause crime and drugs that cause more dead then nine.

"Ottoman" was any muslim subject of the Empire, regardless of his ethnicity. Balkan Christians mistakenly called them "Turks" even though they were Islamic converts and not ethnic Turks.

Hello Mehmet

>Paraguay
>immigrants
hmm

Is there no cocaine in Europe?

Europe should ban islam as any other destructive cult.

The drug problem is waaaay bigger in the Americas.

>The turik people who came from Asia were a minoirty elite,
>most Ottomans were anatolian Greeks
hahaha

This is because the term "turks" came in use since the times of the beyliks that followed the collapse of the seljuks, due to massive genetic influx of altaic populations brought about by the mongols ailing from the altaj mountains, birthplace of the proper "turkic" people.

forgot pic

yes, but the Ottoman state emerged from Asia. by definition, it wasn't of European origin, though it massively expanded there too.

"European" isn't synonymous with Caucasoid either. of course Turks are mostly Caucasoid but the Ottoman state wasn't solely populated by Turks and it wasn't a Turkish but an Ottoman state

Christian subjects were Ottomans too, that was their state

He's right though you uneducated fuck. Even better, the ruling house of Osman was literally 100% white due to dozens of generations married to white european consorts.

just look at him and tell me he doesn't look European.

this is true, though. Noticed how Turks look nothing like Asians?

And indo-europeans also came from Asia and subjegated the native hunter gatherers

> genetically speaking

"Genetically speaking" only makes sense to Prot*stant faggots. Ottomans divided their society into religious millet, nobody cared about >muh one drop rule anywhere until Gobineau. If you converted to Islam, you switched millet. It was inconsequential whether your mom was Bosnian, Arab, Anatolian or Cretan.

There are black Hungarians in Egypt to this day, the Magyarabs. There are blonde Turks whose ancestors came from Bulgaria or Circassia. Nobody cares about this but Protestant aspies.

>and subjegated the native hunter gatherers
Balkans?

>was literally 100% white due to dozens of generations married to white european consorts.
read what you even write

1% rule

Basque people have most in common with the pre-indo-europeans who lived in Europe.

90% of Europe west of Russia was farming when the Indo-Europeans came. they came from present-day Ukraine and West Russia as well and more people are willing to include those in "Europe" than Turkey

you should have mentioned the farmers who actually came from present-day Turkey lol

So do immigrants in Europe so that's not really something exclusive to wetbacks

Let me guess, you are Greek.

>Christian subjects were Ottomans too, that was their state
Not until the late 19th century. Before that they were rayah or dhimmis, second class subjects, conquered peoples who paid special taxes.

>they came from present-day Ukraine and West Russia as well
Thats just one of the many theories about the origin of Indo-European people

Are you implying a non-turk cant appreciate the acchievements of Ottoman Empire?

they still were Ottoman subjects. the Rum millet was organized in the 15th century, after all.

the most likely one. but yes, you can't call them "European" in any real sense, anyway

>Turks look nothing like Asians?
It depends on what you mean. I have seen a lot of Turks with Asiatic features but also ones with blond hair + blue eyes.

It's a mix.

Race is not relevant, Turks are cultural, religious and spiritual Asians and part of Muslim world. They have no place in Europe and must leave Constantinople.