Cuck here

Cuck here.

Wife and Bull want to try injecting my balls with His sperm; Wife thinks it'd make me more manlier. My question is, is this safe to do?

why are you even alive

Theirs your answer OP.

try pic related

I'd advice you to inject a bullet into your head instead

It would be better for future generations if you went ahead and did that

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Are you, your bull and your wife all literally retarded?

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard, and will probably kill you and your balls

This is safe I am doctor and have preformed this procedure myself

Its safe m8

I can back this. I am also a doctor and it is a simple, 100% safe procedure and it'll be all over in a few minutes. Do it OP, be a real man.

I am also a doctor and a licensed cuckologist. I am in full agreement with my colleague's statements:

go for it let your dreams be real

Not safe to do, how are you this stupid?

Your white blood cells will attack the foreign matter and hopefully you'll get an infection that kills you.

Just kill yourself dude, jesus fuck you are an embarrassment to all men everywhere.

go for it OP, I did the same. She got pregnant and the baby even looks like him so it definitely works!

Listen man, i'm a chamist/pharmacologist, and i can tell you a thing.

If you want to be more manly, just make your bull fuck you in the ass. That way, when he cums into you, you can absorb his testosterone like it was a suppository drug.

Then, injecting his cum into your balls will surely say goodbye to your testicles, since they will have to be surgically removed, if you survive the shock

Medfag here. This procedure is known as Intratestitox and it has a variety of uses, including making beta fags more virile. If you live stream it when you are having it done I can walk her through exactly where to make the injection. It can cause a problem if she pierces the vas

Either they're full blown retarded, or they're trying to trick you into getting castrated by giving your balls an infection so they have to be removed to save your life.

Honestly think this guy and wife are medieval

"Inject balls with other people's semen, gain Thier power"

The fact that you're already willing to let another man fuck your wife means there is no saving your manliness user, for it is non-existant.

>drinking bleach
>wears rubber gloves

SAFETY FIRST LADS!

As a professional doctor that has been in the field for years performing these exact procedures. I guarantee it's a safe and simple procedure that is rather popular these days