that's mother fuckin' god tier

Got you beat.

na this movie is gold if you know what i mean

is that the sequel to anaconda?

This

Yes.
theres like 3 more also.

Not Another Teen Movie was actually gold-tier

Curious, is it anything like what a film called "Not another shit teen parody film" would be like?

But that's actually a good movie.

The batman scene was funny.

Theres actually some parts of this i enjoy.

top tier korean horror

I kinda like the song at the end.
its better than epic movie, romance movie (or whatever it's called) and meet the spartans.

yes and no

>posts in gold-tier thread
>only enjoys parts of the movie
i dont think you understand this thread fucker

Beat This
>protip you can't

If you can watch this all in one sitting, no phone, or other distraction, you sir, are gold tier.

Donkey Punch
Semi-predictable but not disappointing

Necromentia
Don't watch it while you're on anything that makes you hallucinate

Strange Magic
Sugar-pie-honey-bunch

Ok, i like it all, the sgt. The man spider, the alien queen bitch, the shrink ray.
im just ashamed i enjoy it.

RAAAAKSHIII

red pilled as fuck

I only got to see the first 2 before they tore down all the rental places, and my parents caught me singing New York in a gremlin voice, but Gizmo made that movie.

>I'm no ones bitch

i watch that movie every sunday you retarded faggot

If you can watch the whole Saw series and the whole Paranormal Activity series without distractions you're gold tier.
If you can watch Annabelle in a strange house full of dolls you're gold tier.
If you can sit and watch the whole tremors series (tv shows included) You were born about in the 80s

Don't make me Intestinate a bitch.

I was born in the 90s, but can watch everyrhing tremors related every day.

You're all MY bitch
*proceeds to cleanse a penal colony planet bare handed*

I liked the third one, where leonardo decapro is raped by gizmo, because he disnt notice the dildo the homleas man gave him was glowing.

What about Lawnmower Man and the 3 Fly movies?
don't forget the kids, The Karate Kids, there were 3 parts to the first, 3 ninjas in the 2nd and one girl in the 3rd, so they remade the first one.
I miss Pat

literally one of the most underrated films of all time ever

I only saw the fly remake, and the sequel to that, not the third.

That reminds me of the Romeo and Juliet movie where you see his ass and Juliet's chest.
(is it considered pedophilia if i was as old as the actress i was fapping to?)

The remake was better anyhow, with Malcom from Jurassic Park, the second was his character's son, same plot but he was born and grew into the fly thing, the 3rd was his daughter... kinda turned out like Splice by that point.
(select all the images with juice, there is a cappachino and an ad for Orange Julius that says Juice on it. the rest were trucks and a lake)

Literally the best movie made.

pedophilia is typically what people think is just under 18 but pedophilia is an attraction to children that have yet to hit puberty, ephebophile is what you are looking at and yes it makes you an ephebophile

she was 16 playing a 13-14 yo... in a time where puberty was half your life expectancy

>is that the sequel to anaconda?
sure, but they were all severely recast/budget cut/bottom of the barrel shit

>implying you didn't enjoy CaPacino in this.

what the fuck are you talking about she was 17 and its a movie made in the 60s you retard.

Best

I thought she was 60, and the movie was made in 1917.

>gold-tier movies
>nobody posts equilibrium
>mfw

>689517344

>dubs guy in a wheelchair
>gunkata
>cgi face

NORMIES GET OUT REEE

Are you a sense offender?

seriously guys, hidden gem. Don't miss out on Gary Busey at his best.

That wasn't me, the movie was set to an inaccurate point in time (the clock towers didn't exist at the point Shakespeare set it at.) But at the point in time he was going for the average life expectancy of someone was about 35-40 for the upper class and some holy folk.

still makes you an ephebophile
i dont think normies know what equilibrium even is

HE WAS TORN TO PIECES.

>silver bullet
>cripple in wheelchair kill the vampire with a bottle rocket, while Nick Nolety yells about being a heroin addict.

>while steven kings cameo is him on a tractor saying "come with me if you want to orgasm"

Corey Feldman's best movie.

The Puppet Master series is uncannily funny