Why do foreigners always feel the need to comment on American politics? It's not your country, and not your problem

Why do foreigners always feel the need to comment on American politics? It's not your country, and not your problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

c3.nrostatic.com/sites/default/files/Baker and McPhedran 2007.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah! You tell 'em kid!

Because you faggots control and ruin the world

Because they're jealous duh

>implying American politics doesnt have global repercussions....

how many countries are occupying atm yank?

It's less me trying to say they shouldn't and more I genuinely don't understand.

especially when they are wrong about things like gun control c3.nrostatic.com/sites/default/files/Baker and McPhedran 2007.pdf

Because they get american cable tv and watch cnn to learn english

Some do, some don't.

Because Americans get really angry about it.

Actually my parents teach me English. The proper way, not the pigeon English you blokes speak.

Europefag here. OP you're basicly right. BUT you need to remember that most of us europeans are so damn full of themselves, it's like they've been to the moon.

Idc what you guys doing, but sadly our economy does and anybody tries to jump on you because of reasons. Hope you guys try some kind of isolation system after trumpo is voted. Would make everything better.

Basically they are brainwashed and delusional. For instance almost all of Russians think that recent Ukrainian revolution has been the work of CIA.

They didn't do a very good job , user.

Would you kindly point out your sources for this information?

Yet amerifats think it's reasonable for Obama to visit the UK and tell us all to remain in the EU. Seems legit.

>

Case precedent.

>IF AMERICANS DID X SO MUST WE
or
>IF AMERICANS DID X WE MUSTN'T

Because we live in the same world? And our leaders need to communicate with that blond moron as well? Go figure.

I don't personally approve of anything obama does.
But he doesn't really care about public opinion.

By the way there is no Hillary campaign guerilla marketing going on at Sup Forums. That is a heinous lie spread by the Republican party in order to slander Ms. Cliton.

I am now #CruzMussile

Why do burgers need to hijack every thread on every site unrelated to them with the sentence, well in the u.s.. Shits repetitive

foreign policy and us politics are not the same thing

If he said that then it's alright. If the UK leave the EU I won't be able study in France for free so I agree with him for 100% impersonal reasons.

Because, in difference to Americans, we actually care what happens in the world. Btw. fuck TTIP

Why do americans always feel the need to "free" foreign countrys by invading them, killing and raping their locals? It's not your country, and not your problem.

They're irrelevant and their inferiority complex drives them to it.

Plus other countries don't know who the fuck any of their politicians are.

How do you figure that user?

because foreign countries feel the need to send their idiots over to america to cause problems and ask for a good war in the process.

I'm with OP on this one. Pooropeans need to mind their own damn business. We don't go to you country and knock the cocks out of your mouths.

I think you'll find anyone over 16 knows a lot of pollys in their country. You're just too young or ignorant to know.

Love the way north-american people think they're superior because their government is. But whem you guys travel to foreign countries, it's always the same, a bunch of guys that doesn't know how to do shit, and how to respect other cultures.

I think you took that out of context.

Who's the the elected leader of Poland? Without using google I bet you don't fucking know.

USA is everyone's problem.

So foreign countries can't comment on American politics? Iisn't it their problem?

And their idea of making themselves understood is speaking louder in american
>we'll just continue speaking american but louder and the locals will understand us.

>respect other cultures

Sounds like a waste of fucking time.

Foreign policy is fair ground but trying to tell each other how our countries should be run is stupid.

If you don't live there you don't have a say in the laws and politics because you're not even a citizen and they won't apply to you.

Not from Poland, can't tell you
Your logic is severely flawed

Or that old stupid-ass line "THERE ARE SO MANY STARVING CHILDREN IN AFRICA."

Yeah? Name one.

Actually it is newfag,murica keeps putting themselves in everyonea business without beeing asked...maybe were lucky,Trump wins builds a giant wall and makes you noobs all live in a closed max sec.prison like country...

And they thin it's funny saying stupid shit in foriegn language.
Example: Mexico "haha tacos, cerveza, chorizo".
France: "Vous voulez coucher avec moi?, baguette, rendez-vous".
I think these guys can't think about the world as it is, but as the USA.

>newfag
>can't even structure a sentence right

Yeah and then you get to start crying those sad little crocodile tears because we cut foreign aid.

this is what i meant.

Isn't foreign policy something that influences who a person votes for?

That's why north-american culture is made with multiple cultures from around the world.
What did you made? Rednecks? Columbine? Lil' Wayne?

We are overwhelmed with your shit media because our cuck governments are too scared to stand up to yours, and so when it's an American election, every bastard in the so-called Western world has to hear about it.

Also whenever you guys declare war on whatever country Israel hates the most in the current year, the rest of us often get roped into it.

Nothing would make me happier than to not care about the USA. and most of the time I don't. However, you're the giant dick fucking the world to death and we're the liberally slathered lube that reduces any resistance the world's bleeding anus might attempt to offer. Whenever the dick gets a new brain, we take interest because ultimately we are bound to its will.

In this metaphor, I supppose, anal warts are muslims.

I'm getting a serious "I wipe my ass with my hand" kind of vibe off of you m8.

Because American politics is a joke. I take that back, the whole country is a joke. nice gay shooting. fucking rednecks.

What, you poo in the loo like some sort of filthy ape?

this

Because every single shit you do has a consecuence in foreign countries. When your politicians make a decision, the most of the time it affects how world policy would run, and how foerign countries decisions are gonna be made,

How about flying, computers, and cars for starters

Maybe you're right. I mean, that's what we foreign countries do huh? Being poor and stupid people.

>implying this presidential race isn't the funniest most meme-worthy one of the history of humankind

I wish Trump wins solely for entertainment values

this.

stop with your stupid american faggotry of thinking your the sheepdog of the world - you've got your fat capitalist fingers in every foreign pie.

you're like the stroppy little 3 year old who shouts IM THE BOSS IMMMMM THE BOSSSSSS

Wasn't it about culture?

this

What country isn't made up of multiple cultures at this point? Sad really

Maybe because USA is killing and bombing their ppl. It kinda makes it their problem too

I know, every single country, so why not respecting other cultures? The argument up there was about
shit

because you're too retarded to choose your own leader

kek

A penicillin culture for example is just made up of penicillin

Because we want Americans to wipe our ass. It's our God given right and we'll white shame the fuck out of you until we get what we want. Enjoy your muh freedoms while I real the benefits of your hard work.

But it's okay for your president to try and influence Britain's independence referendum? Dude, climb out of your fucking hole, every country comments on every country's politics, at least our prime minister isn't trying to tell the americans how to vote.

Maybe Trump will found a solution to your problem. Good luck with that.

Nice bait. The one results in the other you moron.

Average American really doesn't care much about other countries/cultures very much around me. The ones who care are trying to fix our own problems. And we have plenty.

Why do Americans always feel the need to get involved in conflicts which aren't theirs. It's not their country, and not Americas problem.

Your piece of shit "first world nation" is very good at making ITS problems OUR problems by declaring war on half the world, spying on pretty much all of it and generally being insufferable cunts.

>implying Americans can speak English

Have you heard about "comunication" or "media"?
Every single subject in every single country is exposed to public opinion. The fact that your country is really important and famous around the world, just exposes it more to public opinion.
Stop thinking your country is an isolated place.

Global politics is a very real thing. Global commodities effect every government, they are all involved, not just America. USA is just better at it/more visible about it

I wanna know whats going to be on TV for the next 4 years. So excited for Trump, gonna be even more entertaining then Bush

>Why do foreigners always feel the need to comment on foreign politics? It's not your country, and not your problem.

Amerifag here. That is too true user

Erm, excuse me, burger. Every day, some cunt over there is commented on the impended EU referendum. Fuck off.

America make it other peoples problem OP faggot

Well, you are fucking like the entire world with your innate stupidity. Of course people talk about American.

I really can't believe that stupid question from OP.
Autistic question as it's finest.

But he's american, he would not understand what "entire world" is..

For starters, you guys must understand how american people see the world.
They can't understand shit of what's going on out of their country.

Cuz everybody laughs at how retarded you are, see even now KEK. Saged.

>It's not our country, and it is our problem.
Is there any country you haven't involved in your wars in the past 100 years?
If you would just stop being the World Police, we'd all be very grateful. Stop killing people in other countries and kill each other instead.

Not our country - true
Not our problem - false

The world will be fucked if Trump gets in.

Do Americans actually believe they
invented cars?

You see no one responds to this, because Europeans don't have a way to blame him being American on his reasoning.

Uneducated ones do, stop thinking everyone in America is fat and stupid. You clearly haven't been here.

>not your problem
And for that i could never be happier

Okay. Let me make this entirely clear.

The majority of Americans do not want war. Still, there's a sizeable majority who enlist, get brainwashed, (literally drugged to the point that they cannot think except to obey instructions) and go overseas do scuffle with poor ass third world countries whose militias are so small they don't stand up as much of a threat. Our military doesn't even listen to us anymore. They don't vote in Congress when deciding to go to war with a nation, they just go.

We civilians don't hear about it, until AFTER they've landed troops and shot the first missiles. Do you understand? Our military is rogue. It is completely not under anybody's control anymore. Sometimes they try to fight us on our own turf, and you rarely hear about that on the news, since it's usually deep in the woods off the grid. But there have been firefights, with helicopters against the Federal government and local militias. You have to backpacking deeeep into the woods, away from cities to see this happening.

Do you get it, yet? The U.S. has been invaded, and they are hijacking our country to attack the rest of the world.

Same reasons why America Wants to be the world police.

No one is content with what they have.

nice tumblr image

this.
music/movies/tv/culture.- it makes them think they are of the same cloth.
>brainwashed amoebas of no significance.

>It's not your country, and not your problem.
>Americans Invading and interfering everywhere in the world

Don't worry, that land we just invaded isn't your problem anymore either.