Hi there Sup Forums

Hi there Sup Forums.

So I am going to go on a trip with my autistic classmate ( I am not kidding he has Down Syndrome ) and me and my friends want to prank him.
Do you guys have any nice prank ideeas?
I already did put laxatives in his drink last trip , and it was awesome.
Here's a nice pic of him.

Timestamp for pasta pls

What kind of faggot fucks with disabled people? Kill yourself please.

This

Chill the fuck down his life is useless anyways.

Throw him off the roof of your hotel or off a bridge.

Nice ideea thx!
Pretty brutal tho we don't want him dead :)

Where are u from useless faggot?

You pile of shit.

Romania.
And you should calm down sad wanker :)

Edgy

Sell him to a gypsy camp.

Agreed

How is it edgy???? He asked him a question and he answered it, if you think thats edgy you better live in a house made of fucking pillows.

You should give him his first and probably only blow job in his life.

You fucking faggot.

suck his dick & take a photo. all classmates will think hes gay. thats hilarious

Romania IS a gipsy camp

op your life is meaningless

Give him some tabs of LSD

Agreed. Sad but true...

Indeed

Op is a faggot. Only bully autistic person. Try bully the stronger faggot.

Leave him alone, it's really not funny and no body gives a fuck

Kill yourself gipsy. .. the will be better..

Actually everyone in my highschool makes fun of him. This prank is just a drop in the ocean.

South Park?

This is very cruel to mock people with Down Syndrome.
Just kill him, make the world cleaner.

>Autism

Ho ho ho le funny meme

In the animal kingdom, any disabled animals would simply cease to exist when they couldnt feed themselves in the wild. As humans, we allow our genetic mistakes to carry on living, goodjob guys. The strong will survive and the weak will fall.

If OP is as retarted as a retard, why not fuck yourself up?

Kys for be hero and leave all your belongings and momey to this classmate

>>>/reddit/

So the definition of "strong" in your sad little world is "being able to fuck people who are weaker than me"? Good job bro. Im sure evolution is absolutely on your side.

Are you sure? And what if this happen to you? What if everybody make fun of you?

Downs Syndrome and Autism are two completely different issues that are totally unrelated to one another.

Also, as some other Anons have said earlier, having fun at the expense of a person who is mentally disabled is unequivocally despicable. If you are serious, and honestly intend to do such things, then on behalf of decent, civilized, people everywhere, I hope that you die slowly and painfully, alone in a puddle of your own blood and excrement, you abhorrent, vile and irredeemable mass of chickenshit.

> FUCK. YOU.

Down syndrome is not autism, you ignorant stupid underage sack of shit. Also, picking on people who can't fight back is the epitome of faggotry. Life will be hard on you, I'm sure: now you're young and vile, but one day (maybe in decades) you'll wake up and realize how much you hate yourself for being a lesser human being. That day you will think about this post and get really sad.

Chill the fuck up sad virgin.
You should care more about you not getting laid and not caring that much about an useless animal which learns in a normal school altough he has serious problems.

That's why romania is the last nation in europe....

This, can't stand people celebrating good for nothing vegetables

Surely someone that has seen this thread can do some computer tech shit and dox op?

Gr8 b8 m8

Rape him with an axe. An axe on fire!

fayaaah!

What highschool? And where?

pull his dick

To be fair they rarely breed though, so still out of the gene pool.

Lol

you little scum. find someone else to pick on

Suck his dick and tell him its just a prank bro

Are you fucking stupid? Down syndrome isn't a subset of autism.

>me and my friends
My friends and I.

Before you start picking on the disabled, how about you learn to speak English you gypsy trash. :^)

Kill yourself OP, you might get a reaction out of that

It's ironic that you call me a virgin considering the fact that I've likely spent more time having healthy consentual sex than you have simply living. If you think that you're the type of kickass dude who will be getting all kinds of pussy, then I challenge you, Tough Guy, to tell the next girl you want to fuck about how you pulled an awesome prank upon a poor soul who faces challenges every single day that you couldn't begin to fathom, and see how far into her pants THAT gets you, you Fucking Sack of Pig-Shit.

You can prank him by being close to him and SHOOTING YOUR FUCKING FACE OUT, that'd show that autistic fag.

In mother Russia Tough guy gets rekt by Autism kiddo

Ur in the wrong place if youre getting offended.
Also does someone with down syndrome understand abuse, physical or otherwise? Or do they just think it is a type of social interaction?

You're probably right. Most likely user is just a very skilled troll who managed to post fabricated content in successfully a way as to successfully breach my defenses. And Yes- I'm quite certain that someone with Downs Syndrome would be able to recognize abuse, especially if there was pain and/or extreme embarrassment involved.

>Thank you for the wake-up call. I took ALL the bait.

>>>/Auschwitz/

*in SUCH a way

TOPKEK

>evolution on my side
>i get what i want

Your point?