Reminder that Sup Forums love Art Angels

Reminder that Sup Forums love Art Angels.

>the result of the yesterday's poll

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/person/grimes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's just evidence that the album is shit though.

>Grimesfags flooded the poll
color me surprised

>selection bias

Explain your position. The question was very neutral and anyone could voted. Even assuming selection bias, there's a huge gap between "I love it/it's alright/I like it" and "I dislike it/I hate it". How could you justify this gap, considering the poll was public?

STOP AVOIDING MY FUCKING FILTERS
I DO NOT WANT TO SEE ANYTHING GRIMES RELATED ANYMORE IN MY LIFE
U HAVE RUINED HER FOR ME
I SOLD MY AA VINLY BECAUSE OF U FUCKS

the poll was in a fucking Grimes thread, real, well-adjusted people don't go there

>implying you even had an aa vinyl
>forgetting to add art angels to your filters
>implying we even care about your filters

It was on a separate thread in catalog: It was an open question asked to the whole Sup Forums. And Sup Forums did the right thing for once.

Problem with it really is that it is voluntary. The people who dislike grimes may not have been bothered to vote, while the people who love grimes are surely going to. Regardless, it's Sup Forums, and shit means nothing here.

Plus you have three positive options and two negatives. "It's all right" is not a neutral position.

Just because the largest group is those that love it, doesn't mean much when more people don't love it.

56 people love it; 31 people like it; 72 people do not love or like Art Angels.

And I'm guessing if you ran the data through R your p-value wouldn't be significant. Way too much noise for such a small data set.

>The people who dislike grimes may not have been bothered to vote
Come on. They bother to shipost on /grimes/ and don't bother to click a link? Usually the most vocal opinions are from haters/people that dislike something. That's why most people that are content about something don't even bother to review/vote that something.

I didn't make the poll. But still, it has enough options to express your thoughts about it.

>56 people love it; 31 people like it; 72 people do not love or like Art Angels.
Let's do some elementary math:
56 + 31 = 87
87 > 72, assuming the logic didn't change in meantime. ;)

You forgot about those who voted It's alright. That is still a positive opinion and it should be counted. So, it's more like 122 > 72.

>The people who dislike grimes may not have been bothered to vote
Come on. They bother to shipost on /grimes/ and don't bother to click a link? Usually the most vocal opinions are from haters/people that dislike something. That's why most people that are content about something don't even bother to review/vote that something.

I didn't make the poll. But still, it has enough options to express your thoughts about it.

>56 people love it; 31 people like it; 72 people do not love or like Art Angels.
Let's do some elementary math:
56 + 31 = 87
87 > 72, assuming the logic didn't change in meantime. ;)

By the way It's alright vote is still a positive opinion. So, it's more like 122 > 37.

Ignore this This is correct

The claim is that Sup Forums loves Art Angels, which is not the case. It's alright is kind of positive, but a vote to that category is not necessarily positive.

My bad. I should say "like" instread of "love" in the intro post.

>but a vote to that category is not necessarily positive.
It's positive. it's like a 6/10 rating, above average. I'd interpret that as "it's an OK album". I never heard about "alright" used as a negative opinion.

You also didn't offer the negative alternative of "alright" on the poll

Well shit, I guess this proves Grimes is good. You guys win.

>Sup Forums has bad taste in music

shocker

>bad taste
metacritic.com/person/grimes

gotcha!

It's time to bow down everybody...do it for Claire now...

grimesfags flooded the poll

>excuses
there are more haters than fans

Random from the front page, it's pretty nice to listen to.

i voted for liked but thats retarded, im sure lots of people either filter or stay away from anything grimes related. Plus the ones who are vocal arent the only ones who have an opinion. Also visions was better

Seriously, what is wrong with Grimes threads? They're usually fun and comfy. The bad apples are actually the trolls, haters and shitposters.

please post under the name of 'grimes' so i can filter you

Why are you Grimes fans so persistent in shitposting her everywhere whenever you can?
Clearly there are a lot of people who have a problem with it.

It's like asking a site with ads to make the ads more easy to block for your adblock. It's your problem to filter them. e.g. add "art angels".

That doesn't mean shit, you can't possibly get all of Sup Forums to vote on your little poll.
It blows my mind how deluded you idiots are. Never listened to Grimes btw

>That doesn't mean shit, you can't possibly get all of Sup Forums to vote on your little poll.
Hey stupid, you never heard about statistics and sample sizes? Do you think all moo should vote?
>It blows my mind how deluded you idiots are.
It blows my mind how stupid could you be.
>Never listened to Grimes btw
...and do you want a medal? Why do you post in a thread that holds no interest to you? Because you're a stupid with too much free time?

And who do you think clicks on threads with images of Grimes or her album covers?

The answer is Grimes fans if you couldn't tell

>And who do you think clicks on threads with images of Grimes or her album covers?
Grimes fans, haters and neutral people. The haters mostly to whine about these threads.

I don't even understand how you can argue that this survey isn't biased/innaccuate

It's self selected, it had a big picture of a Grimes cover, it has more positive options than it does negative, and the thread you posted the survey in will have gotten filtered by anybody who filters Grimes threads, which is mostly people who are either annoyed with the amount of Grimes threads, or that dislike Grimes, and had those people voted, they would have given a negative response. Quit your baiting