Just found out this self hating white girl I have been fucking off tinder has a cucked white boyfriend in the military...

Just found out this self hating white girl I have been fucking off tinder has a cucked white boyfriend in the military. I met this bitch off tinder a few months ago and we have fucked a few times, last time we fucked she was showing me something off her Instagram and I remembered her name and looked her up and found her twitter. Her twitter is full of love for blacks and gays and hate for all thing white males. Which is hilarious since I am white and her boyfriend is also white.

Any advice on what I should do? I sorta feel bad for her boyfriend since he is in the military

The only logical thing to do is to spam everything letting friends and her boyfriend know . I mean what else to do

Unless you still want that pussay

If you can contact the giy tell him, explain that you didn't know (which is the truth in this case) the guy deserves to know and if he finds out the other way he'll go OJ on your ass

She has a point.

Looks like she can suck a mean cock

Lol, shit like twitter fucked young ppls brain

0 faith in humanity

Not the best at giving blowjobs, she said she hates giving them but she did give me several. She is great at fucking tho, tightest little pussy.

tell her boyfriend you fucked her
she will FLIP when she finds out we're having ragu tonight

top lel ragu

How can a person live with being such an awful piece of shit?

White males is the devil bla bla bla

And you're the niggar, right? Go fuck yourself in orlando.

Tape a note under the toilet seat for the dude to find out. Tell him it was an accident/didnt know

Tell him fuck this nasty nigger loving whore what a nasty fucking slut is one thing to be a cheater but a whole nother being a fucking nigger loving dumbass im pro mudslims self hating whore.
Pic related

Idk why they say this bullshit god it pisses me off so fucking much

Just show this to white traitors

Tape it under the lid after she goes pee when your done fucking. Tell him what her twitter page is. Leave your phone number apologize. And offer to help him make her regret it.

Well, user is going to find her boyfriend now, and tell him what's going on. The boyfriend isn't a cuck, his girlfriend is a whore.

No offence but how did that guy get her woah good job dude even tho he is a cuck

He has a monster cock. Just look at the outline in his uniform!

He looks like the guy from Full Metal Jacket.

Looks like a braindead bitch that just wants attention

Tell her job she's prejudice and ra ist against whites if she has tweets about whites like a threat report her to the FBI

I fucked her from Tinder, it felt like she was either in a relationship or on the rebound, I didn't really care.

Get evidence in the form of pics/screncaps of your convos.

Tell boyfriend in a public forum like FB for maximum humiliation.

Post results here.

oh yea and get a screnshot of a conversation where you ask why she didn't tell you about her boyfriend that way when you tell him you didn't know he won't think you're lying.

This bitch living probably in a white neighborhood

That guy off to the right looks either disinterested as fuck or high as fuck. Probably both

He's fucking stoned off his ass look at his eyes.