Arizona

I wish I lived in Arizona or Cali

I like sun so much, everything is so peaceful in hot climates

>everything is so peaceful in hot climates
huh?

Me too. I wanted to live in San Diego or on the coast between Los Angeles and San Francisco or near the lake Tahoe or around Phoenix.

arizona is god tier

most underrated state by far

dude you are in Spain, you're so close to africa you can have Arizona-like setting while living in your very own country

Anyone from Arizona here who would like to describe how it feels to live there?

I'm actually an American from Scottsdale Arizona. It is great to live there, what do you want to know

Cost of living compared to the rest of USA, entertainment there, how's people there (are they friendly/not etc.)

Very cheap, very friendly. It's much different from Europe. Spread out with lots of homes. Only negative thing is that it gets very hot in the summer

>I wish I lived in Arizona
I have never heard anyone say this. Arizona is what happens when all the retards from Europe are kicked out and sent to live on the east coast of America. Then, the retards are kicked off the east coast and go to live in California, but get lost in the middle of a barren desert. Arizona is a collection of retards who got kicked out of everywhere else and now they live in the worst climate on earth.

t. Californian

it's 63°F out right now, raining here in central AZ, so it's probably snowing further north. bretty comfy, not excited for Summer though.
pic is my view from work.

For entertainment, it has everything pretty much. All of the major American sports, huge city so any type of entertainment you will find. Lots of good restaurants, great Mexican food. Pretty much anything you could possibly want

I live in a nice house 5 minutes from the beach in southern California. I want to live in the French Alps. Do you want to trade places?

>UFO in the sky

memes and jokes aside, its fucking perfect

I, personally rather have this kind of climate all year round than dark-armageddon view outside

you can always go futher north in the summer

>Californian's opinion
>mattering
your state and you people are an outlier, you compare to no other American because you drones are not American. I enjoy reading about how much you crybabies wish you can secede but lack the manhood to do so

I also live in a house 5 minutes from the beach, that's why I'd rather wanted to live in California than Arizona.

You couldn't be more wrong, but I wouldn't expect anything more from a commiefornian.

>I wish I lived in Arizona or Cali
>Arizona
Literally why?
>I like sun so much, everything is so peaceful in hot climates
Hot climates have brown people who are notorious for their inability to be peaceful.

DUDE

thats why I picked USA, it seems to be the only normal country with hot climate included

if there are better alternatives let me know, if Poland had hot climate it would be heaven on Earth

well there's strayacunt, but instead of people that want to kill you, everything else does.

Arizona is objectively bad but since I am Texan and you are a Califag, fuck off.

the north is very pretty during the summer, it's basically how down here feels during the winter. Here's flagstaff during my trip there in mid July.

>Scottsdale Arizona

Richfag scum. Gib monies.

>thats why I picked USA

>I will never live in south USA

Wow, many nigger lovers in this thread

>thinking Arizona is anything more than a desolate waste land used to dump human waste
>the entire city of Phoenix is on the national priorities list for hazardous waste contamintation
>hating Californians
>hating the state with the largest population, economy, objectively best nature, best technology and literally the reason why the US is a super power
>success breeds jealousy

>t. country's immigration policy revolve around loving niggers

Is commuting to Phoenix hell like driving in LA or bearable?
And yet so many Californian retirees and shit in Arizona. I hope Californians to stay in their place and don't buy up places like Oregon and Washington

I unironically wan't to live in Mississippi

*le hopes wins greencard next year*

all you need is money user, don't hope for anything, just make it happen

make money then all your dreams will come true

you need a lot of money though, and i dont even study so..no

are you OP

Retirees move to Arizona because they cannot afford to continue to live in California. Literally the only appeal of Arizona is the low cost of living. It's cheap to live in Arizona because literally no one wants to live there.

Also, I have property in Seattle. Fight me

y-yes Iam, w-why?

the traffic sucks, especially during rush hour on the freeways. but I have never been stuck in it for longer than 15 minutes.

it's nothing like LA. phoenix has a fantastic freeway system

is that like literally your opinion Jamal? do you like, literally have a single, literal fact to, literally back that up?
>thread about any state except California
>hippy faggot comes in shitposting about his cuckstate
every time

idk

are you planning to move there?

when I will have sufficent income, I will surely visit it, and if I would feel like staying, why the fuck not

>I unironically wan't to live in Mississippi
Why? It's an incredibly poor shithole, that's infested with nogs, I'm sure you could easily find some muh heritage women to marry there.

Why are commiefornians shilling so much on their state?
Even Jew Yorkers don't do it as often. There is something wrong with commiefornians

ok thats cool

if only it was so easy to just stay there

because the people they're trying most to convince CA isn't complete shit is themselves. also drugs

first just visit, think about problems later

have you been in the US before?

yes

3 weeks trip lousiana, alabama, mississippi and georgia

really like the atmosphere and the heat

nice I believe for word about that atmosphere

I'm so jelly and motivated, but it must suck to live with cool memories being unable to go back there ;_;

do you have a good income? what do you do?

it's okay, I will be there again for sure, need gf first

i've never been to those states but i've been to south carolina, tennessee, and texas and i can say that the south is truly a special place

its shit for now 1,5k USD/mo, I'm online freelancer, doing websites and stuff for clients, I want to have online business that would give me big and stable income, but it requires some invesments so currently I'm grounded until I make it all work

Thats good. I hope you'll get to visit soon

I have to move out, I'm sure as hell I'm not staying forever in this black-armageddon-nuclear-apocalypse climate for long

>le commiefornia meme
>this coming from a euro-peon

CHI

>ridiculous cost of living
>inane laws
>filled with minorities who believe themselves above those laws
>filled with guilty feeling whites who think they should appease these minorities even if they contribute nothing to society
>implying Cuckifornia isn't the most European state in the union
give up you skinny jeans wearing barrista

Move to Germany, but not in some major city (muslim infested). You can make good cash there