Ask a paranoid schizophrenic with depression anything

Ask a paranoid schizophrenic with depression anything.

Dude are you watching this show??

What show?

Are you a faggot or a nigger.

A faggot most likely, im OP after all

How's Tumblr?

Dont use tumblr, id imagine it would be ok if i followed blogs wuth similar interests to mine

What are they putting in yer water to make you feel sad?

When did you diagnose yourself?

Honestly couldnt answer that question, the whole depression thing is pretty controlled right now, but my paranoia is at an all time high

Lelovution school

Im not qualified to make a diagnosis myself, i had to deal with a group called 'health in mind' through the nhs to help me with the depression and through the course of treatment they came to the conclusion that i was also paranoid schizophrenic

Ive never seen it, is it good?

Do you hear voices and shit?

Yeah i hear voices, mainly whispering and stuff which can get pretty intense, sometimes they can be quite loud too

have you been moved to a hive? trying to get out of my diagnosis... i want to be paid for my time in hospital ;)

Nope, living at home still, have to go to gp every two weeks

When you hear voices, Is it like there in the room with you? Or like right next to your ear? Explain :D

your parents? we are approaching wartime. contact your hive. what's your name

Did you hear that? They're coming.

The whispering sounds like theyre right next to me, sometimes i hear shouting from like across my office at work, but theyre pretty cool so they let me take regular smoke breaks to keep me chilled.

No not with parents, poor use of words, apologies for the confusion

We're not just in your head you know.

are you really thin

Fortunately for me my delusions only manifest in audible form

How does being schizophrenic affect your day to day life? Like do you have breakdowns and start shouting at imaginary things or is it under control?

I would describe myself as athletic, slim but not skinny, i put on a bit of weight when i started on anti depressants but have lost it since

Im not very impulsive, i can keep it in check, sometimes if the voices are non stop it can get quite frustrating and i feel quite tense/irritable, as stated however, my workplace is very understanding in this matter

The delusions yes, but not the ones you're receiving. Don't get into any MRI's, just saying.

Thanks for everyones replies so far, unfortunately i need to leave for work but i will return in around 5 hours so i will make another thread