en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruhrpolen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karol_Wedel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Józef_Unrug
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leszek_II_the_Black
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we are all mistakes at some point of our life
you've been consistent though, applause

They're like a swarm of locusts.

If I hate Slavs am I hating myself because I'm R1a1?

>Ugro-Finnic people
who

The real Russians, Slavs are just impostors

>i don't speak the language or take part in anything anthropologically of a certain ethnicity, but because of Y-DNA i am now that ethnicity
worst meme ever

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finno-Ugric_peoples

Even tho they're subhumans they're the lase hope of the White Race, imo we should infiltrate their govs and rule over them. Our intellect combined with their animalistic violence would make us unbeatable and we would conquer the World in a few decades.

Both Slavs and Finno-Ugrics are language group, they are not connected genetically. Baltic Finnics and Ural Finnics are different people, just as West and South Slavs
I know who they are, lol. Just joking
(Wonder why my browser says that there is no such word)

why is it always
>Celts
>Slavs
>Latins
>Balts
>Hellens
>Iranians
and then it's "Germanic Peoples" why not just Germanics?

>t-totally unrelated guyz
>we are white I swear!

lmao Ivan time to face facts

>our

you're not white Pierre and never will be

also
>slavs
>white

we aren't white either and anyone who says otherwise is obviously a blind retard and should drink bleach

why are we circled, brother

yea they were

This map is shit, Slavs are from Danube area and from there migrated to Kievan RUs

we need a Slavic one for this

I'm also looking for the one that has the handsome Nordic and Mediterranean looking at the Jew

Russians are Polish leftovers that got fucked by Mongols.

Daily reminder that Kievan Rus was founded by Lechites (see Kievan Polans, Radimichi, Vyatichi).

I disagree, friend.
I think Slavs are capable of great things, if only you take them out of their savage slavic culture and properly westernize them.
Just look at Marie Curie

spierdalaj
Are you expecting retards to know about anything?

>savage slavic culture and properly westernize them.
Says the nigger of europe

Poland was founded by Bielochorwacy

here an example of Poles who were successfuly assimilated into German society
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruhrpolen

False.

It was just another tribe. Poland was founded by Lech.

>Bielo
>chorwacy

Sounds like oxymoron

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karol_Wedel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Józef_Unrug

And here are Civilized Germans aka Polish Germans.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karol_Wedel
You forgot to mention Kopernicus, but yes, there were a lot of highly intelligent Germans living in Poland.
Not really a suprize, since Germans brought civilization and christianity to Poles in the first place

Or Stanisław Ulam who lived in Poland his whole life and who helped with Project Manhattan.

Kill yourself kraut faggot.

For fucks sake stop obsessing over it 24/7.

Baran was a Jew and Łukasiewicz was Armenian

Oh, you mean yet another person who became famous only after he left the savage slavic lands and immigrated to a western country that could aprreciate his genious?

Ulam was Jewish

Being polish doesn't mean being of slavic descent idiotic nigger.

he was still an Ashkenazi Jew, not an ethnic Pole

then how comes polacks are so antisemitic towards their fellow poles?

I don't know why Poles flip out about being Slavic.

Slavic is a blanket ethnicity, like Romance, Germanic, or the like. It's not saying you're a Russian, but you're a Slav plain as day. It's like saying you're not Indo-European, or Indo-European isn't an ethnicity.

It's like that one Frenchman who claims that France isn't Latin.

There is no such thing as ethnic Pole you idiot. Not to mention he as well as many other jews in our history identified as polish and that makes him a Pole racial exclusive nationality is a germanic meme that never applied to our country.

So kill yourself.

yeah, that's why you dorks brag about how ethnic Polish and homogeneous Poland is.

Poland is one of the most ethnonationalist, anti-immigrant and anti-semitic countries in Europe so stop appropriating Jews for their achievements :^)

That's post 80's sentiment daft nigger. Commonwealth was multiethnic for example.

nice try

we are not any closer to russians than to swedes and germs

I've made one few days ago

An ethnic Pole is a catholic who speaks polish as his mother tongue

WE

Daily reminder that White Croats = Polish Vistulans. You are Polaks in denial who migrated south.

as a Jew, I don't care for Polish appropriation of fellow Jews, especially when you're so anti-semitic. you promote your own figures, shoo

seems like a lot of butthurt went into this painting

Slavs have mastery over liquid combustible substances.

Kopernik was a Pole living in partly germanized Kujawy. Try again mehmet

Yes, a Pole born to German family who spoke German ;^)

Everyone else in Europe was kicking jews out, we let you guys in and now you shittalk us but say nothing about germans who genocided you.

Germans are the best boys now, though

I regret we didn't side with Hitler when we had a chance. Fuck kikes.

oh boy, didn't take you long to show your true antisemitic color

>88

what did he mean by this

>You are Polaks in denial who migrated south
These Polaks you speak of bred with Illyrians. We're a new sort, made up of both with small Persian and some other trace admixutres. Though Polacks are my distant brothers.

Not really. I just sligtly modified version with Anglo.

>who spoke German
Of course, he lived in germanized area as I said. He also spoke Polish and Latin as well as German. As to his ancestors, they were germanized Silesians form Koperniki.
But his roots or langugae doesn't matter at all because he gave best evidence who he considered himself by fighting with German Teutonic Order.

Polacks never achieved anything and are a slave race.

Już, już, nie denerwuj się. Zaraz dostaniesz leki.

The Witcher games are an objective ticket thru the metaphysical doors of the civilized world. As is Croteam for us.

That's right.

>Though Polacks are my distant brothers
I feel the same bro

Yes. Gladly russia is pretty khan'd by finnic people so our heritage will live at least in russian genes after finns are gone

>RPG ''games''

if anything Painkiller, Call of Juarez or Gorky would be better arguments. Or even Dying Light. Fuck RPGs.

Fuck off. Real Finns have large amounts of Germanic DNA.

Is that so?

Wouldn't Finns that have more Swedish-Germanic admixture be less Finnish than more Finnic Finns?

>1279 Lefcus Niger

lol ok

She's not a real Finn. She's a Lapp. Here's another Lapp that isn't even depigmented.

finns are mostly turned germanic and european but our true finnic heritage lives in russia

Leszek Czarny

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leszek_II_the_Black

Of course there's such a thing as an ethnic Pole. There's is absolute a West Slavic Polish-speaking ethnicity called Poles, what constitutes an ethnicity to you?

there are ugly people in every race and nation jesus stop posting that image

I don't know what a real Finnic is. Maybe some day geneticists will figure it out.
But Finland has Lapps mixed in with the Finnics and Germanics.

>savage slavic culture

Better savage slav than bloodthirsty german.

well that makes sense . czerny,črni,crni is something you would expect , How did Niger(kmica) get in there ?

>burgerclap wants to educate me about my country again

do they look like slavs to you? Yet they are Poles.

but what about Marie Curie?

Right one looks like a girl I know although with more Asian eyes.
Left one is clearly some Slav mix.

What is Eeyore saying in the second panel

No, no, no, you got everything wrong. You seem to not understand what "Pole" mean. Poland was a multicultural state and everyone who's ancestors lived there for centuries and spoke Polish language was a Pole aka Rzeczpospolitanin regardless of his roots.
Not to mention there's no such thing as Jewish ethnicity. It's religion. All those so called "Polish Jews" were in fact simply Poles of Judaic faith.

Nope we were founded by Polans who united themselfs with Vistulians (white croatians), who were descendants of Lech. Lech was panonian sarmatian warrior, son of Serbian king. Therefore Poland was founded by Serbians.

>Baran was a Jew and Łukasiewicz was Armenian
So both of them were polish? I would like to remind you that Armenians were first historical minority in poland and were completely assimilated. Every pole is an armenian in 1/50 part.

Lefcus Niger is latin translation

Funny, I know a girl who looks like that too. actually plenty of them. She looks actually finnish as fuck just with more asian eyes

>2016
>over 800000 ukrainian immigrants in Poland

>anti-immigrant

wat?

>Lech was panonian sarmatian warrior, son of Serbian king. Therefore Poland was founded by Serbians.
No teraz to żeś dojebał

>teraz
wtedy nie, teraz

These are the Finno-Ugric (or Uralic) people. Most have been killed but some still survive.

>a imię jego czterdzieści i cztery
O KUR

>Marco Polo
>Southwest Slav

I'll just leave this here.

>Panonia
>Serbowie
Spójrz na mapę debilu

britbongs have the right idea here, they think in term of class, not ethnicity

That's correct, and Columbus was Polish

he was croat

also
>Modern Education system

Ioannes Amos Comenius

>Columbus was Polish
Only partialy. Also
>tfw Columbus was rightful king of the whole Jagielonian kingdom, literally whole eastern europe

explain

>AK
>a good thing