S/fur

s/fur
You want it. We want it. They want it. Everybody wants it.

>Meow
..or something.

Ayyyyyy

Howdy. How're you?

still awake and lurkin

Am a'ight, fucklazy but fine. You?

Is this the cringe thread?

My back decided to fuck me over and now its in agony. I can barely walk, so I'm probably gonna take some pain killers and sleep shortly

You're a mighty persistent lurker dood.

Very cute!

I don't see anything cringy here...

Aw fuck! Backpain is some of the worst stuff. Do you have some condition or it just randomly did that?

I fucked it up years ago doing dumb shit, and it seems to get worse once and a while. Right now its the length of my spine, and the small of my back

hmm NS doesn't like me today apparently

>I fucked it up years ago doing dumb shit
Yeah I have some back issues as well because of dumb shit. I need to exercise it all the time so it doesn't hurt like fuck. Guess that won't go away anymore.

Wish that yours will get better eventually, but that shit is persistent as fuck.

Oh well, shit happens, and life goes on

Yeh, nothing you can do about it anyway.

I'm just glad I've managed to find a non-prescription painkiller that works. Too bad a bottle is like $30 and it only lasts a month at most

Sounds good, what is it? I didn't find any yet. Well, paracetamol in huge quantities works for me but will totally annihilate the liver. So I usually take stuff I bought illegally.

The no-name equivalent of Tylenol 2. Its got codeine in it, which is the only reason it works. Literally no other painkiller works anymore

>got codeine in it, which is the only reason it works.
Good on ya! They b& all codeine non-prescription stuff around here some years ago unfortunately

Its non-prescription but its behind the counter at the pharmacy, so you need to know the name of it to buy it

Wrom wrom, bitch.

Taste the oil

Yif yiff Sup Forumsrah

>Splorch

My ass is better

Not _that_ fuckable..

You think you're better?

Did you know that the urge to transform and lose your human form is associated with mood disorders, clinical depression and schizophrenia? Individuals with disturbed personality that is either shakened or missing important social parts, tend to seek their "inner natural personality" by exploration (usually at the age of 12-25 [boys] when the neroulogial development is most important); and that's where the animals come in as they symbolize freedom (pure and righteousness). This is also common in tribal cultures. At this state of mind, the individual is very open to drastic changes, as they're extremely adaptable to their social surroundings, usually caused by teenagehood from factors such as school and family.

You know it fam!

Welp, my back is getting worse so I'm going to bed. Night

Gn8 Sup Forumsroseph!

Sounds about right yeah. I don't know many furries without mentail disorders, it goes well together.

Anyone have that comic with a Gazelle and tiger Fucking?

You mean this one? Is a cheetah tho

Yeah that's it, could never find it on my searches...only here.

It's pretty easy to find tho, name's even on the page.

Pretators of Kilimanjaro by Fluffkevlar. I'll dump it for ya.