The Orlando Shooter's father says what he did was an act of terrorism, but he is not a terrorist

The Orlando Shooter's father says what he did was an act of terrorism, but he is not a terrorist.

user, what do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

palmbeachpost.com/news/news/orlando-shooter-omar-mateen-was-gay-former-classma/nrfwW/
youtu.be/NUpQ_bZJGUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he dindu nuthin tho

I raped a bitch but I'm not a rapist, s-sempai

Nobody is talking about the fact that he was a CIA operative, carrying out a false flag. He is not dead, there has been no mention or visuals of the body.
Wake up sheeple

not everything is conspiracy

A Muslim walks into a gay bar.
Bartender asks, "what will it be?"
Achmed answers, "SHOTS FOR EVERYONE!"

oh ive only seen that joke on Sup Forums 9fag reddit and entire fukin internet

His father said that God should punish fags not people. A progressive attitude for a sand nigger terrorist right?

It has now been confirmed, by multiple sources, that Omar Mateen, the shooter in the Orlando massacre, was himself gay. He frequently visited the same club that he committed the massacre in, and he attempted to initiate dates on a famous gay-dating app.Additionally, he was born and raised in America.
His wife, father and community have all claimed that he was not religious in the slightest.
Multiple eyewitness reports indicate that he would get drunk at the very club he committed the massacre in, and would have to be kicked out because of his unruly behavior.
Colleagues and acquaintances have mentioned that he was a loner, a social introvert, and prone to make violent statements and threats against other people.
His wife left him because he beat her and was physically abusive.
Yet, the media continues to ask questions about 'radical Islam' and about Islam's stance on homosexuality. What blatant hypocrisy!
He wasn't a 'radical Muslim'.
He was a mentally deranged psychopathic American closet homosexual who was battling with his sexual identity.
Instead of concentrating on his mental issues, and on the easy gun laws that our country is notorious for, politicians and media pundits wish to cast all of that aside, and choose the easier target of questioning his faith, and of Islam's stance on sexual issues.
The guy was mental, plain and simple. Islam's stance on homosexuality is IRRELEVANT to this massacre, period.

Omar "putin fags in body bags" Mateen
Omar "put away your peen, or you get a bullet in your spleen" Mateen
Omar "touch my booty, I get shooty" Mateen
Omar "if you were born this way, you die today" Mateen
Dan "hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider

but you would push for more gun control wouldn't you?

Seems like a father confused and frustrated. Can't be easy on the family. Gotta try to remember that's it's not their fault, and they're also dealing with a lot of shit.

No no no he called the cops and pledged allegiance to ISIS it was ISIS don't you get it every US citizen must fear ISIS and all muslims not guns, not their neighbors and certainly not their neighbors with guns who are reasonable people exercising their right to defend themselves against other people with guns.
ISIS.

He was a self-hating faggot. His girlfriend said that he was gay, he frequented that club before shooting it up. He even asked other guys out on dates.

palmbeachpost.com/news/news/orlando-shooter-omar-mateen-was-gay-former-classma/nrfwW/

Clearly he was ashamed of his own homosexuality based on the hateful teachings of Islam.

He's not. The whole "Islamic connection" thing is just more bullshit being pushed by the right for political purposes, and to further demonize Islam. The right is full of Islamophobic people, so this is pretty much to be expected from them.

Omar "You like bum, then die like a SCUM" Mateen
Omar "Lesbians and Gays, let the bullets spray" Mateen
Omar "Hey DJ, can you play Murder on the Dancefloor" Mateen

Kill them all is in the genes, I mean the terrorists

Shillery

I think we just need to kick those motherfuckers out send them back to their fucking country and then bomb said country nasty ass fucking goat fuckers

Okay Donald, whatever you say.

couldn't agree more

Dude I was so against trump (I'm italian, mexican spanish and bosque) but honestly I love america I love to live in America I love to wake up to peace and fucking quiet I love to be able to go where ever the fuck I want and be safe ( as safe as its gonna get)and of to accomplish that or keep that we need trump then so be it, I rather have trump then hoe ass fucking hillary, if you love the country you live in right now if you love all these freedoms then we need trump, you what dumbass fucking Obama said fucking mudslim traitor.

what's wrong with being a hitler? are you a jew, user? no... you ca... you can't be a nigger or can you?

Idk. You should ask your cell mates what they think

Hillary;
+ Has more experience
+ Is more intelligent
+ Is not a racist, misogynist, or a bigot
+ Is much more even tempered
+ Is the most qualified for the job

Omar "freaky deaky saddiqui" Mateen

Just curious, how much does Hillary's campaign pay you for a post like that?

He was a homophobe, who it seems, may have been bi or gay, and hated himself. Act of terror - probably. suicide by cop, taking out people you irrationally hate? yes. Product of an outrageously paranoid country, fueled by fear and hatred, pumped up by the Republicans (NRA and so called Christians supporting homophobia) even if he was muslim? Yes, for sure. Would he have don it in the Uk? No. No gun, no enabling political parties, no fear mongering hate speech radio jocks. You live in a sick place.

Not enough

You first: how much does Trump pay you?

Who said anything about Trump? I certainly didn't.

he is a terrorist like every sandnigger

SHUT THE FUCK UP those fucking countries aren't the number one fucking target for these fucking Sandniggers you fucking twit think about it you fucking moron god damn y'all motherfuckers are so fucking dumb it's ridiculous this motherfucker pleged Alliance to these mfs he would of gotten the gun or whatever (bomb making products etc) from them! You fucking retart so you want us to fucking have no weapons to fucking defend ourselves? Do you know what the first thing the fucking new world order wants? TO TAKE GUNS AWAY! it's even written in the American boon of secrets look it up asshole guns aren't the fucking problem these sick goat fucking faggots are.

>shooting by a white guy
>crazy guy
>shooting by an arab
>terrorist

I wonder where the real problem is

he is a terrorist, just not an organized one.

he's not an arab, his family's from afghanistan.

/thread

go suck mussolini's pencilcock, fratfag

hes trying to say what he did is a act of terrorism but hes not in isis. unsure how you couldnt get that but then again most of the fags here also cant divide.

lol I hate to break it to you but there are arabs in afghanistan and Mateen name is of an arabic origin

Surely you know Arab is not froma country, right?

See you use all those big words but all I read if mudslim lover this bitch does not I repeat does not have the fucking balls to defend america the way it's gonna need to be defended in the next few years. She's weak for smuggling money, erasing emails and wearing name brand expensive shit.

sandnigger brains cannot think logically

That's the best you could come up with nigger? Nice try c:

fascist once, fascist forever. you got your ass handed to you once, you're welcome for another try any time

POTUS is a nigger so joke's on you

By who bitch please keep on trying faggot

He looks like such a douchebag.

Look at those duck lips, for god's sake. Definitely a closet homosexual.

So in the fuck what if that motherfucker is? Did I vote for that nigger aaaah no you stupid asshole idgaf if that nigger is the president as you can fucking see neither does america otherwise niggers wouldn't be getting killed on the daily by cops so try again bitch

He didn't need your sorry ass vote to get elected TWICE

>he told the police that he did it because of ISIS
>bunch of muslims claim he did it because he was secretly gay

well if a faggot would do shit in the name of my religion I would probably try to blame it on other things too

I kept telling the judge that man. I just fondled a child, but I'm not a pedophile.

Omg bro I didn't know this! What you mean to tell me I been living up in this bitch and didn't know this lmaooo keep on trying bitch

>when you think naruto's fighting style is real

I think he thought the nigger was a "shadow clone" so he only hit him with a light kick so he didn't waste his "chakra"

youtu.be/NUpQ_bZJGUA

I'm telling you that you hate niggers, but your taxes pay a nigger salary, obama is living wit your money, becoming rich with your money and all you can do is to jerk off on fury and post shit pictures on Sup Forums

Sauce?

Can we blame this on the Mexicans.. I mean he does look a little like a Mexican tho.. i believe all crime is Mexico's fault.. 911.. niggers doing almost all crime is all blamed on Mexicans lets send them back and keep niggers/sand niggers. Blame Mexico.. Mexicans work all these jobs and no one wants to work while they support there families and people have the right to complain about them.

Top kek and he was screaming "Fuck you black zetsu! Where's madara?"

yeah keep posting pics of the past, not a long time ago british were doing the same to irish idc so what?

Do you think I really need your stupid ass to fucking tell me what the fuck this fucking nigger is doing?I fucking am well aware you fucking dumb ass motherfucker you don't know wtf I be doing and if all I do is jack it then so be it bitch you fucking on here to faggot so you jacking it to some fucking Boi pussy so shut yo dumb ass up dumb fuck tell me something I don't fucking know please make it interesting this time nigger.

His father also said he was not gay, but it turns out he was a pickle-munching ass bandit.

he wasn't even in sage mode
kid need to step up his ninja game

ALL god damn muslims are terrorists, their religion commands them to murder non-muslims and occasionally eachother, islam should be illegal

Jew media making this look like a tragedy lol

you just know Barak laid pipe in both of those sluts.

wasn't zimmerman mexican? True hero IMO

So what? Exactly so the fuck what, wgat the fuck is your problem if I post them or not? And ok thank you for that enlightenment of which I was unaware of... dumbass

GOD HATES FAGS. Westboro Baptist Church and Radical Islamists living together in peace and harmony.

well, this oufit doesn't suit you. I bet you didn't know that

father is as confused about terrorism as his soon was about his sexuality

>2000+(2•8)
>still getting this triggered

Yup he was a true hero he wasn't mexican tho (Perú and white)lmao at all these Sandniggers feeling salty and niggers please exterminate these motherfuckers, I'm so happy that the government is low key killing of these damn niggers one way or another.
Keks

It's true that Crusaders were gentle as their religion command it

I'm not even triggered that's just the way I write lol

Oh yeah I almost forgot, I'm ANALyzing your mom right now

Thanks user best reply I've gotten

Whether he pledged allegiance to ISIS or not, it's not the the question. Islam is not a religion of tolerance and peace. Just like all monotheist religions, Islam must be eradicated. Middle-East is a goddamn shithole that must be nuked.

They're also not talking about the fact that Chewie is a wookie on endor, what business does a wookie have on endor with ewoks?

Closeted faggot autist edgelord.

Great she needed a good fucking she's been such a bitch lately

He called 911 before the attack and said he was doing it for ISIS

dont say shit when you're uninformed

>committing an act of terrorism doesn't make you a terrorist
>having a dick doesn't make you male

all lefty pandering shit

the apple doesn't fall far from the tree I guess

Good one omg now we're getting some where yas bitch yas, see y'all can learn something from this mf

yeah but now the muslims who knew him claim he was secretly gay

Of course it's true and his claim he did it because of ISIS is a hoax since islam is only about peace :^)

Stop using WE. I'm getting somewhere.

You're stuck jerking on Sup Forums

If i smoke one cigarette am I a smoker?

If i had one car accident am I a bad driver?

If i eat a vegetarian meal am I a vegetarian?

islam is even worse since it can influence the law in your country (sharia)
christianity used to do this too, in the middle ages

so if you want to throw away our acomplishments since then we should all welcome it

First I can use we if i want bitch 2. Looks to me like you is on here too dumbass lmaooo awww now we lost it, try again you was on the right track c:

are you retarded? If I kill myself am I a suicide?

If I kill one person am I a murderer?
If I bomb a building am I a bomber?
These are more applicable ones

this

Stop terrorising me senpai

His father is on record defending the Taliban so make of that what you will

>he murdered but he's not a murderer