Can we have a feel-good albums thread? Anything that has a nice happy and warm sound to it. Starting with pic related

Can we have a feel-good albums thread? Anything that has a nice happy and warm sound to it. Starting with pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11600767
youtube.com/watch?v=Er8PN385PEA
herouno.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Lrle0x_DHBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

strawpoll.me/11600767

There needs to be a chart for feel good music.

> tfw you first listened to this album on your patio on the first day of spring with a qt that you're now dating and are very much in love with

I've never heard of this, very cool and I like it a lot so far.

I feel like a bitter old fuck saying this but this album annoys the hell out of me. Maybe it's because I'm from Chicago and Chance is literally inescapable/people act like he's the second coming of Christ but I am just so done with him and his whole sound. This album especially just pushed it too far.

Is this a meme?

you know what time it is

I unironically love this album. One of my favorite feel-good albums.

Come on feel the Illinoise

Stevie Wonder would make the apocalypse sunshine and rainbows

this x100000000

also this

youtube.com/watch?v=Er8PN385PEA

I'm not too well versed in Earth Wind and Fire, but this comp has September, and you really cant do any wrong if you want a feel good track.

Also this

And his collab with Knxwledge, Yes Lawd!
Both great albums

>
>Yes Lawd!
>Great album

>implying that Yes Lawd! isn't good
fucking patrician

>implying tracks like Best One, Kutless, Lyk Dis, Get Bigger/Do U Luv, HAN and Suede aren't bangers
Okay, kid.

It feels bretty gud desu
herouno.bandcamp.com/

This is my go-to, minus a few tracks

I like these

hoe ass nigger

came to post this. listening now, warm autumn evening.

10/10 comfy t-b-h

How could you?

He's so cheerful, goofy and upbeat on stage, it warms my heart.

Kanye West - Graduation

a lot of hip hop is feel-good

Bump

Never see this talked about here.

damn this is hella good

it's been a while since mu put me onto something sincerely thank you friendo

Earth Wind and Fire have some great feel good tracks.
youtube.com/watch?v=Lrle0x_DHBM

This band is cool and I really like their aesthetic but the production on this album drives me crazy.

There's so much going on and it's so lush and dense, but it all just got compressed into a tight brick of sound. None of the components get a chance to breathe and it's just not very immersive because of that. It's really a shame.

shoegaze and dream pop and shit always kinda has that image of sadness and introversion and shit, never got that from this band they're super summery

Seapony

Always does a good job of cheering me up even though I can't handle it in more than 10 minute doses
Definitely feeling this, Going Blank Again by Ride, In Her Gentle Jaws by Depreciation Guild, and Whirlpool by Chapterhouse are super feel-good as well

Bola - Soup

Powerbill by the Semantics. It's my go-to feel-good album.

Global Communication - 76.14

probably one of the best specifically feel-good hip hop releases I've ever heard

this is overrated af

Leave