I want to kill myself, what's the easiest/best way? I have a serious heart condition, can't access guns (aus fag)...

I want to kill myself, what's the easiest/best way? I have a serious heart condition, can't access guns (aus fag), would enough caffeine from redbull/v/energy drinks do it?

>inb4 do it faggot
>inb4 kys

Meme yourself to death fgt

cut both the wrists and drink some bleach and go sleep on bed and cover yourself with a blanket and earphone music. At least that's what my sis did... it worked for her should work for you too my friend.

I'd like to avoid blood if possible, doesn't bother me, but I don't want my mum seeing that, she's a good woman.

find a english copy of this on the web

If she is a good woman why put her through the pain of losing you?

Caffeine can kill you, though you'll probably just vomit it out before hand

>Rope
>Tree
Win

Fap2death

Bro.. dont do it, live for your mother and if she passes before you.. then go right ahead.. if you really love her you shouldnt

I'm not doing it because of her, I actually have quite a loving family.

I believe life is a complete fucking waste of time/effort and space. I loathe every second I still breath.

I'm ausfag If you're from Syd we can probably hang out and sort shit, don't want you to lose your life bro

how about this?

use a rope.

Cheers, from Vic though.

i'll keep this one in mind, thanks.

Talk to your mom, tell her your thoughts

Go outside, fight someone, feel the real pain

I hope you find a way out

Jump off a famous land mark and make sure to to a fulp that way you will go out with a bong and someone will film it and post it here for our enjoyment

i dont see the point why people are killing themselves. Why dont travel to another country, do all kinds of drugs, fuck hookers and kill people u dont like. So many better things then to kill yourself

What's ya name dude? Or at least initials

You obviously haven't gone through the pain of what life can throw at you like killing one of your parents getting harassed daily by people who hate you just because your are different or have a mental disorder

She can't even handle talking about my heart, she'd just break down with this, I've been talking/going to a psych.

Been thinking of jumping off a tall building, what's the minimum height needed?

And this is my problem, why do all of that? What's the point? To enjoy yourself for the few days you have some fun? Then you're back to square one, back to your life, back to the mundane.

Not a chance. There's a reason I posted here and not Facebook.

you would need at least 5 story building to make sure you die. anything less may just cripple you and leave you a vegetable for the rest of your life

Are you in a built up area like a city for a tower?

Dubs of truth

Jack don't do it

>I believe life is a complete fucking waste of time/effort and space
Ahh, and in the grave you can use your time better? Right, no distraction, no loud neighbors, no other shit that hinders you from achieving your real goals ...

I think kill my self but i have fear about hell ou sky u don't have?
If go to hell ou horro place

All you need to do is run into oncoming traffic, or set a fire, or make some thermite and have fun

Bro what the fuck is wrong with you man, that shit ain't worth it you don't understand the pain your family will go through, my best mates brother hung himself and man he is sad everyday and his mum cries when she gets hugged don't do it....

I can get to one quite easily, and figured as much.

I'm not Jack, wont be answering to anymore names.

Was only a matter of time till someone like you came along. No one has any idea of it, that intrigues me a hell of a lot more than life currently does. It might be a pitch black eternity for all I know, but we don't.

>At least that's what my sis did
You have a loving mom who already had to deal with your sister's death, and you asshole wanna make her feel the very same pain again?! What a cold-blooded dick you must be

the you have really been on the bottom of life,, only one way and that is up. I really dont understand the reason to kill yourself, like we all die, and life is going fast enough. Do drugs, fuck hookers, do crazy shit that normal people would not do, i really dont see the reason to end your life earlier than it actually is gone be

John

Starve and dehydrate to death. Make sure you won't be found before you are dead.

That's not me (OP)

Robert

Have you never heard of the guy who was gone kill himself, but ended up taking a last travel. Well he went to mexico, did allot of drugs and fucked many hookers. By the time he changed his mind and did not commit suicide. Have you ever tried lsd or any other physcadelics?

What's your story then? Why is life such a pain for you?

DONT BE A DUMBASS

Adam

Didn't he greentext his story here on Sup Forums?

If you do so take some fucking crooked politicians with you and do the world a favor. But honestly go and see a therapist

Don't do it OP.

How old are ya mate

>crooked politicians

so 90% of all Australian politicians..?

I have multiple times as I like that story, but our circumstances are vastly different, any sort of drugs would insta kill me any way, so that's a no go, then I'm left with hookers what's the point? 30min-1hour fuckfest then what? Go back home to the same shit?

Never said life was a pain. (Albeit I have had a hard/painful life) but that's not why I want to die. As I said before, I believe life is a complete waste of everything.

I already am. And we're working on it, but tonight's just hit me really hard.

You have a quite loving family and you are thinking of suicide?

buhuu poor you, life is miserable eh ?
well you probobly have it better than millions, if not billions of people, and all people probobly struggles with a bit of depression sometimes, but suicide is the fucking dumbest thing you can do.
you should be gratefull for even being alive and having a loving family.
if you commit suicide, you basicly ruins the lives of your loved once for good.
suicide is the most selfish action you can take.
Life is maybe worthless now, but if you get kids or a wife, then it gets a whole new meaning

Before you kill yourself try lsd, it'll open your mind.

A truly suicidal person wouldn't have any sort of motivation to do things they normally wouldn't have, even if it's something that sounds "exciting" and death is the only other option.

As for recommending psychedelics, that's just BS in my opinion. Haven't you heard of set and setting? Psychedelics would put a suicidal or even melancholic person through an utter nightmare, and "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" is a highly relative statement.

Do you understand the amount of sorrow you're going to put your mother through by going through with this shit? Suicide is one of the most selfish things you can do. You say your mother is a good person and I assume you care about her but even thinking about something like this shows that you don't actually care about her at all. Talk to someone and get your shit straightened out, OP. Not for you, because you obviously don't care about yourself, but for the people around you who you actually do care about and who care about you.

Again, never said my life was bad. I actually have an "ok" life as it is, I just despise life as a general thing.

Again, can't.

Don't do it, I've thought about life exactly the same way you have.. Why live to work and die eventually anyway? Because what if this is as good as it gets.. A black empty eternity would get real boring real quick.. Yeah I want to know what life after death is too but no one knows it's better or worse than this..

Dear OP. You are being a selfish cunt right now. You are going to potentially drive your mum to suicide if you decide to an hero. Even if she doesn't kill herself, you will have ruined her life. If she is a good person like you have said them please. let her know that you really hate life at the moment. She will help you.

any sort of drugs would insta kill you?
that must be the dumbest thing i have ever head so you are retarded thats the problem.

so you have never tried drugs, well drugs can easy help you out of depression, or make it worse, but for you it cant be much worth so i suggest that you start immediatly. Pshycadelics and weed is the fucking thing. i can promise you, that you will find a new meaning and get a new look to life after going trough a proper lsd trip. Atleast try it once before you do something so stupid as killing yourself

Lol you are going to kill yourself yet wont risk taking Lsd. Why? Because it might kill you?

this

OP Here.

I guess I'll explain a bit more, whereas other people who choose to suicide want to end their lives because they want a new life, or they just hate theirs enough to do it, I just want to cease existing, I don't want to be reborn to a new person, -I don't want to exist at all- .

I know I am, I know it'll kill her inside (She wouldn't suicide though, I know that)

You're not very bright huh? People can die that are fully healthy just from a normal LSD hit, with my medical conditions I would and will die (I've been told by doctors)

I was simply replying to the person that suggested taking them, if I'm supposed to live and not suicide, then I can't take them right?

Okay the solution will have to be that you get your hand on some proper lsd. Why the fuck would it kill you? but if it does ok, your dead and happy about it. If you dont die, your probobly getting out with a new meaning to life

>I want to kill myself, what's the easiest/best way? I have a serious heart condition
cocaine. i mean if im gonna kill myself, then im gonna enjoy it.

I don't think you people realise how serious medical conditions can get.

You know those rollercoasters at theme parks? Not allowed to go on them, no I'm not joking. Yes I know what the fuck I'm talking about, I've been doing it for 24 years (Diagnosed at 3)

Tell me more about this bs medical condison,, that makes you die from all drugs, lmfao. It`s actually the dumbest thing i have heard inn a long while. weed kills rigth? what is this medical condition ffs?

I think do acid or shrooms.. You open your mind or die.. Let the drugs Choo Choo choose for you

Helium, faggot.

Again, not very bright huh?

I wont say specifics cos that can ID me quite easily, it's already quite easy too.

Just know that I can't smoke, or drink Alcohol/coffee more than 1 per day.

LOL boohoo you can't go on Rollercoasters? Who cares. Don't fucking kill yourself you stupid faggot

yes this. Either it opers your mind or you dies. I would say that this is the answear to you OP

Who the fuck cares faggot. Smoking is gross, I've drank coffee like 7 times my entire life and felt like shit after. Same with alcohol.

Have you ever been in love, OP? Ever had sex?

Well, my dad tried to hang himself, but somehow he fucked it up and didn't die. We found him wheezing and convulsing so we took him to the emergency room. He's still alive today, but from all the cut off oxygen he's pretty messed up in the head.

So just so you know, hanging just might fail lol.

never head of any condition like that. If i had it and wantet to kill myself, i would atleast give weed and lsd a fucking try.

OP Here

Fuck you people are thick, I'm not killing myself because I hate MY life.

Yes and Yes.

Fuck these captchas for real.

If your going to reject everything anyone says then fucking kill yourself. Do some trips - worst that will happen? Your dead anyway?

Just go on Sup Forums, the aggresive cancer there will kill you.

You are a aus fag, you can go a true hero. Go out and try and fuck one of your countries many great predators right in the ass. Like a croc, or hell, go fuck a box jelly or a blue ringed octopi.

In all seriousness though... go kill yourself using a toxic creature, at least then your family can pretend it was a accident and save you from being even bigger of a embarrassment when they find you.

Or just not kill yourself. And try and scrape a good life out of complete shit. Thats what most of us on here do.

I'm not rejecting anything, I'm replying to peoples questions and comments, if they're telling me to not kill myself and do drugs instead for fun, I can't exactly do that, can i now?

I like you. :)

OK. the easiest way to kill yourself is asphyxiation through helium godspeed

I'd say cut down your wrists or just take a bunch of pills
>kys faggot

Give the name of the condition you pussy

Just remember, if you do option A or B, we demand a thread and screenshots. If C, then quit being a pussy and do option A or B.

you're right, you're pathetic piece of shit lol. Instead of respecting your parents you want to dump shit on them by killing yourself, because of some stupid shit you've got in your head. What the actual fuck, john?

If you want to kill yourself, consider Seppuku, at least they'll *think* you had any honour, although you're probably too pussy for that, given that you're too pussy to continue your life.

what happened to the simple classics, noose bro.
its humble, classy and all round pretty badass. but fuck all that, take lots of mushrooms and enjoy the rest of your short life.

Ffs John

Go to bed mate, you will live as long as your heart allows you.

You fucking retard, energy drinks are LESS caffeinated than coffee, and second of all, you'll just be fucking miserable.
>can't access guns (aus fag)
Shut up fag, if you really wanted to kill yourself you'd have no problem finding a shotgun on the black market. But you're pussy enough to consider CAFFEINE as a suicide method? Please take your fucking crying back to someone who cares, like reddit.

ok OP I think you're dumb shit but anyway; if you want your life to have any meaning, I've got the great mission awaiting you.

Become "muslim". Fuck their relligion, just pretend you're interested. Commit. It's your life goal, after all. Be commited. Make connections, so you can get some bombs(or just buy 15l of fuel[not jet one, can't melt steel beams]).

Go to their holy land next to their moonrock, or whatever this shit is. There's literally shitton of muslims praying, and it's their holy relic.

Blow yourself up. Let muslims get raged and desperate. I bet 20% of them would suicide given that their holy rock is destroyhed.

terrorism:muslims 1:0

jump off a fucking building. honestly, what's so hard about this?

this

Failed elementary school, eh?

Jump off something really high and not above water because that won't work.

>Never been at the bottom
>hurr durr depression is not real because my life is decent

Helium tank. Mask. Tubing.

If you're honestly so stupid you had to ask us, please actually kill yourself.

Just remember to do a flip and smile to the camera, its not a 10/10 unless some kid needs counseling.

Get

If you're lucky, and it's high enough it'll work even with water. It'll most likely be worse though. Aim for the pavement, dive or a flip.

>implying you won't radicalize more ragheads and make your life worse