Cuck thread!!

Cuck thread!!
Post pics of girls you know and anons say how they'd fuck them/degrade them.
REPLY TO REPLIES ONLY TO KEEP IT GOING
start off by replying to OP

Other urls found in this thread:

gallery-dump.info/amateur/kelsi-nicole-cook/172525/images.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rip that swimsuit off and fuck her from behind

cut a hole in her swimsuit to fuck that pussy, then send her to the pool with my cum dripping out of her

what is with all these 12 yr old virgins pretending to have gfs?

Facefuck her while pulling her hair
Cum on her face, chest and hair and make her walk around in public

What's with this 11 yr old faggot pretending he can read?

Just so i can dumb down the sarcasm for you because you don't seem very smart, it was never implied that those were supposed to be our girlfriends.

This is my best friend I want to duck her lpwkey tell me what your gonna do to her and tributes please??

wrap those lips around my cock and face fuck her till she's crying. then strip her and give those tits a good man handling before fucking her pussy and ass till she's leaking cum

nice meme bro

I would lock her in my basement, feed her only with used frying fat until she dies fat and malnourished, then let her be fucked by mentally ill people from the mental hospital.

Now your turn faggots.

Bury her in the sand (leave her tits above the sand). Charge people to facefuck her

Rip her bikini off and fuck her into the sand

i couldnt hear you over that autism

why are you still here KYS kid please

I wanna cum all over her hair while she licks and sucks my balls

chain this pig up next to my toilet and use her daily as my cumdump and urinal, she's never drinking anything but piss and cum for the rest of her life

how about this redheaded pig?

rip that top off and fuck her and get off to her tits bouncing and her face moaning

Not pretending

How pathetic can you be to content yourself in insulting stangers in a fucking cuck thread

Fuck her while choking her with both hands until my cock drains itself all over that flat tummy

ram that ass raw while i'm twisting those tits, and then ass to mouth for a brutal throatfucking and finish down her throat

Yeah i would seriously qwop on her face aye

> to content yourself
in english?

get a gf you faggot and fuck her yourself

I'd chop her head off and put it on my wall as a trophy of my last deerhunt, because she looks like a deer. I'd also donate the rest of the body to the homeless people under the bridge, so they have a nice fleshlight.

would make her deepthroath my cock while im squeezing her nipples hard, than lick her asshole and fuck it hard, at the end cum all over her face and hair

oh sorry for not speaking american.
I speak 4 languages, what about you?

Also I'm sure we'll meet soon since you mom keeps insisting on meeting me again

punch this dumb whore in the face and knock her to her knees, force her to suck my cock with a gun to her head

fuck i want to shove a diet cock bottle up her tight ass and piss in her face while she screams and cries. no mercy, no escape bitch, she's my new redhead cumrag and i'll make sure she never smiles again

im not your mom you illiterate nigger

I want to shove my cock forcefully down her throat until she gags and her makeup starts to run. Than I want to keep slapping her until her tears are real than fuck her in the ass until I cum.

>calls someone illiterate
>still can't fucking read

tie her up, gag her with her own panties, and fuck her ass dry till she's crying

Pic's mine.

bend her over the fence and rail her ass for the whole water park to see, let randos titfuck her then cum in her ass

>likes getting cucked
kys

give her the choice of eating sand or let me cum in all of her holes, then fuck her senseless and leave her pumped full of cum

leave her alone until she's 18

She would love that!

I'd tie her hands behind her back and treat her throat like a fleshlight until my balls are fully drained.

She's 20. Try again.

gallery-dump.info/amateur/kelsi-nicole-cook/172525/images.html

Handcuff them to my side view mirrors of my car, each side one, place my car next to a cliff and put it in first gear. Get out of it and watch them struggel to stopp is slowly pulling them to thier doom. Make it a WebM for the next rekt thread.

great, now degrade those 3

I'd make her suck my dick like a lollipop while looking up at me. Then I would bang her tight pussy doggystyle while hearing her scream
Pic related is my gf (left) with her friend

I would put those legs above her head and hold onto those heels while I fuck her senseless

Your gf is a pig. Her friend is hot though

She just turned out bad on that pic. Here is a better one

still piggy not haram

I'd jam that selfie stick up lefts asshole

bury her partially in the sand, wait for the low tide to come in, then let anyone impregnate her and complete the day at the beach

She looks exactly the same lmao

Would let the middle and the right one undress each other and whip each other till they are both crying. Let the left one film it and send it to their boyfriends and parents.

After that i`m deeptroathing the left one just enough so she can hardly breath, and would cum deed inside her ass. Let the right one eat it out.

Pics another one of my gf

Anybody into bestiality?

She's nice, man. I would love to video her sucking my cock and send it to you. I'll make another one where I eat her friend out while she's riding me. I'll send it to you with an extra clip of me and her friend tying your bitch up on a chair and making her cum with a toy. After I both use them, I'll send them home with my love juice still on their pretty faces.

left fucks right with a huge strapon, I'd titfuck them both and fuck right's throat

Yep. Id fuck all 3 in da pooper

Would thrust my cock in my cousin's mouth and rub her feet with my cock

I'd fuck the left one unconscious and let the right one clean her holes from my cum with her mouth while I rape her from behind.

Let her grow up first god dammit.

Face fuck the one on the right then cum all over her pretty face

does she has a name that we can use to find more of her or is she your friend? If so mind sharing more?

I'd fuck those cute Asian tits after I finish shoving my cock down her throat. Would cover her braces and glasses with my hot cum

damn, she's nice.

I'd tie her down to the lawnchair and eat her out until she can hardly cum any more, then fuck her until she passes out

Left is my ex, total slut

Pour Petrol over her and grab her head really tight to my waist. Get my dick out and force her to suck it. She refuses, so I take out my zippo lighter and hold it close to her. She smells the fumes of petrol and begins to suck and cry. I pour more petrol over both of us. As I cum, I cry "Allahu Akbar" out loud and light my zippo, and we both explode in flames.
Best Orgasm ever.

fuck her like the whore she is - tied to her bed, hole ripped in her leggings for easy access and rail every hole

Right one has the best set of nigger lips I've seen. Perfect for the dick

More of her

Fuck the one on the right hard against that rough concrete floor

take her for a ride to the woods, fuck her brains out int the middle of the woods and leave her there

sorry, i dont fuck virgins, cant see blood

1:make her swim to the shore
2:deepthroat her
3: make her swim back

What would you do to this slut?

Rip her bikini off and fuck her right there. Cum inside and let it taint the pool so no one else can swim

What about her

wouldnt you love to cum on her face?

have them in higher res?

>checked
tie her to the bed and fuck her. When ready, let in a group of horny men so they can fuck her one by one.
also livestream it on the internet

Furious face fucking until I break her nose, then use her blood to lube up those tits

She likes rough stuff Sup Forums

Thanks man! Would you like to see more of her? She's a little slut. Fucks other man and comes home full, makes me eat her. Sometimes i can fuck her sensless, but most of the time she makes me her little cuck.

Your ex looks great! She seems nice. Would love to make fuck her own ass with that sharp little heel. Would make her suck me off and finish in her sore ass. Sent pics to you

What would sons do?