More like this?!

More like this?!

de.xhamster.com/movies/4337240/tumblr_girl_orgasm_edging_challenge.html

Holy shit

Give me tags i'll look for it as if it were that last thing that i'm going to do in my life.

I have no Tags.. only this video on xhamster....

God tier webm

go to /gif/

If do so, link new thread here.

Keep thread alive

bump for more

Keep the dream alive my fellow Americans.
If it's a challenge there must be more
Also nice webm.

Need more like the xhamster Link!!

>mfw you fags fapping to a guy
>post op tranny
>mfw no face

I found this one..

Do you actually see this torn post op tranny pussy?

Nipples like that just make me feel like I'm being stared at.
And in the end it's like I'm being watched by a two tentacles octopus.

I approve of this thread.

I think "dripping" would be a good keyword to use

Protip, if it looks like pee, it's pee. Case in point, both of the webms in this thread are true ejaculations but the video linked in the OP is peeing. Female ejaculation is not very different from male ejaculation. It's either super fast but small "shots", or a slow dribble of clear or whitish and sticky liquid. If it's a continuous, strong stream of water-like liquid is definitely pee.

You're welcome, virginfags.

Looking for more like the xhamster link
Not the webm

Shameless bump

Op pic is post op tranny. That's semen. Gtfo virginfag

So you are definitely looking for pee? Use the term "watersports" to search for it.

>Literally every virgin fag says squirting is piss

Good job outing yourself as a virgin, boy.

Man, I know that virgin is usually thrown around as some kind of weak insult here, but if you cannot tell an actual pussy (such as the one in the Op from a post-op tranny genitals, you must truly be a virgin.

Except I don't say that squirting = pee, you dingbat. I'm just saying that not /all/ things sold as "squirting" are. It's not actually something that any woman can do, so the ones who can't use the ol' pee trick. If you had seen with your own eyes a girl actually squirting in orgasm, you'd know for sure when it's not the real deal.

Dingbat?!?! That dude roasted your ass...

No, this is a well known trap. Look at the figure, clearly a man.

No shes not. The only thing she's well known for is retards like you saying the same thing every time this is posted. Kill yourself fucktard.

She has/had like 8 videos on yuvutu. Vagina looked legit to me, m8.

That's not semen you fucking moron. Looks nothing like it. Fucktards like you say this every time and you aren't getting any less wrong.

>