RIP America

RIP America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KyLK6tf1qeA
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hillary Clinton has a 0% chance of being President.

I'm not much of a Trump fan but I'd 100% vote for him over Clinton. Most of the people I know who weren't already Trump supporters will also take Trump over Clinton now that Sanders is practically gone.

Not much of a choice
Vote for the same old crap or a mad mother fucker who will destroy your democracy ... poor old America.

Clinton is a weak candidate but she has the full force of the party behind her. Trump only has our shitposting prowess and his personal fortune.

So Hillary has maybe a 5% chance.

Not like democracy is worth saving anyway.

The power of shitposting shall prevail.

youtube.com/watch?v=KyLK6tf1qeA

Actually laughed at this. Thanks user

I've been saying this for months now. I've been on board with trump since the race started and I honestly thought sanders would get the nom, which is cool I guess we need something different. But not Hillary. Never Hillary. She literally wants to make this country more "Eurocentric" and emulate the worst thing that has ever happened to Germany and Europe as a whole. Anti nationalistic cunt. The president* of Germany hates being German and Clinton hates America. At least Bernie wanted to do the crazy shit he wanted to do because he honestly thinks it would benefit Americans. And everything trump wants to do would help the country even if it hurts people's pwecious widdle feefees. Clinton would be literal canceraids.

Are you troling? It's almost sure Clinton will win by landslide.

>full force of the party behind her

Does she though? The younger generation seems to be all aboard the free shit train over in Sandersland

No.

Clinton does not care about America in the slightest. She will say whatever it takes to get elected, she hates the fact that she's an American, she hates most of the people who live here (that includes dems), and she apparently hates herself because she's still married to Bill.

Her goal is to be the first female president, and that's it. Atleast Obama had goals beyond being the first black president. This country will certainly fall to shit with Hillary Clinton at its helm.

>margin-of-error lead
>before Trump has even taken the gloves off
funny joke

And it's fucking hilarious that the ones who will vote for Clinton after all this are the same ones talking about killing themselves if Bernie loses or investing whole paychecks in the sanders campaign. All the stronger democrats(not read liberals) will be voting trump. Also anyone with a career that have seen how taxes affect their takehome pay

No, not really. Everyone I know, family and friends, who were voting Bernie are now Trump supporters. Nobody wants Shillary, you're just listening to too many paid celebrities and online shillers.

NO NO NO NO

clinton worst of all possible candidates

her positions are 1) dishonest, 2) confused, 3) unoriginal

why choose her? i dont get it

I mean the (((Party))), sorry. Look where all the neoconservatives went when Trump took the Republican nomination.

The Berniefags are coming to us, and it's tremendous.

>3 percent lead in polls
>Calls for gun bans during a national tragedy right after a terrorist attack
>shes tots going to win guys

Trump will find his way to the headlines again within the next couple days. He's about to unload on Hillary more than her and her dumbass campaign advisers ever could have predicted.

hes already in headlines
by making a heartfelt speech which the media imediately spun into "omg hes attacking obama"

you should read their hissy fit because he banned the washington post from his press conferences

>shill

Nice far right rethoric there. You think nobody will notice?

>le 3 times ()

Yes yes, we know, the JEWS are ruining the country. Weird, Hitler said the same thing. But what can we expect from a country that continued to opress black people for 40 years after helping to defeat Nazi-Germany.

This true.

It's also mind-boggling how they can spin that shit into "ermg hes attacking obama wat a racist" when they openly attack EVERYONE who is even a slight-bit conservative daily.

>But what can we expect from a country that continued to opress black people for 40 years
It's a shame. We should have done what Lincoln wanted and sent them back to Africa.

And, I think people did notice. They just didn't care, because overall Sup Forums is a right-wing site.

>Sup Forums is a right wing site

No, it's not. Sup Forums is your containment board, back you go now stormcuck.

This is not your safe space for your retardation, fuckface.

#triggered

Nigger yourself Jew

>implying jewmongering isn't joking
>Implying Shillary isn't a hilarious nickname people use
>Implying that black people are now not systematically advantaged by being less likely to be killed over a crime, also scholarships for schoos

>poor Gary Johnson

>stormcuck triggered

Shit, you really are, aren't you? Fucking hell.

Cuck your nigger, jew.

>buying far right lies

It's okay user. We were all teenagers once.

yeah their yellow jounalism isnt working and their upset. people are tired of their biased, at time outright lying for their own agenda, articles. articles that belong at best in their opinion section but are pushed onto the front page in big capital letters which even a shadow of guilt crossing their faces when their called out on it

oh hey the shills are on full damage control

legit question: how much do you get paid? im curious if its worth it.

there's a HUGE difference between oppression and genocide

>Listened and believed leftist propoganda
>Ignoring that I state facts

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/

It's okay user. We were all leftists once.

Yooj.

>implying the Holocaust happened
Since we've got a triggered leftist to entertain why not go all out.

Kek

Hi Clinton News Network.

Godwin's Law: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazism or Hitler approaches 1"

I'm not the one that brought up hitler

I feel like it needs to be said. Sure, blacks were oppressed on up until we passed laws banning discrimination in the workplace and a lot of older white business managers started dying off and affirmative action and blah blah blah. But in this day and age you'd be hard pressed to find a legitimate business that won't hire someone based purely on race. If Dindu N. Uffin walks in with a suit and tie and has a resume he stands a good chance to get the job if he's qualified. If he walks in shouting unga bunga we wuz kangs, then yeah. Not so much. And the same thing applies to white people. The only people oppressing blacks now in 2016 is other blacks. People like al sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

Bernie was the best candidate, because he isn't insane.

At least she didn't say Thatcher.

Yeah. Cause free shit totally works out for everyone cept for the ones who are forced to pay for it at gun point

are u projecting
wtf r u on lmfao
nigga fuck outta here

>Dindu N. Uffin
kek

>you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

you must admit if the jews didnt pull that cuck shit on the UN when they were "given" *cough stole* Israel most conflict in the Middle east would not exist. Conflict also wouldnt be so much there if Americucks stopped mouth feeding israel and the jews there their weapons which isis takes ands then uses against everyone else. And we wouldnt be in this mess if they had just complied with the Romans. like actually what was so wrong about the romans ruling them. "Muh shekels no roman tax"

>these faggots actually trying to seriously discuss politics on Sup Forums

theres always 2 sad fucks talking about serious politics and 8 giggling trolls shitposting

>that pic
you have to go back

She couldn't handle Bernie's 'tone.' Trump is going to shred the bitch. Can't wait for the debates.

No man, it's all srs

>RIP America
you do know it never lived rite?

>democracy

The only reason anyone one should want Shillary to win is for Supreme Court nominations. There's one up for grabs now, and you can be assured Ruth Bader is probably one leg in the coffin.

Knowing That harpy though, she would turn her back on her party and nominate one of her corporate neocon cronies.

Fuck her.

because vajayjay

She is literally a disgusting excuse for a human being. Makes me embarrassed to be a homo sapien.

She's not going to allow citizens united to be overturned, and Trump isn't going to roll back women's health laws, so it's pretty much a non-issue.

how could the US let this happen?

theres now literally the choice between a rich man that boasts about being rich and a corporate muppet whore that is probably in even deeper, malicious big company shit.

and you people pretend to actually have a choice.

Sup Forums IS a right wing site you faggot
just that they dont care about politics
except lgbt, fucking queers

>Acts as if he's some expert on Sup Forums
>Claims that Sup Forums is the only right wing board and not the most right wing board

If that was the case then how come you're seeing all this right wing content on Sup Forums right now?

I do you to post your fat body on /fa/ and ask for tips on fits.

Sup Forums has always been politically left newfag. Sup Forums got taken over by retarded stormfags, and they spill over to spout there memes on other boards from time to time.

Just because you're the loudest, doesn't mean you're the majority.

Lol whew lad

Another completely out of touch liberal.

not true, and you yourself are as much of a newfag as him
see Sup Forums is not anything, we just usually take the polar opposite view of whatevers popular in the mainstream right now. you kiddies debating what political affiliation Sup Forums has are cute, but Sup Forums is just contrarian and thats all we will ever truly be

I've been here all summer.

Sup Forums content is contrarian, but the majority of the people who post here are left-ish politically.

Only idiots from Sup Forums think Sup Forums is right wing.

>Sup Forums got taken over by retarded stormfags, and they spill over to spout there memes on other boards from time to time.
Doesn't stop it from being Sup Forums. A board is a board, it doesn't matter who's in it.

>Just because you're the loudest
I'm not right wing or left wing. I see extremely retarded shit being said and done by both sides. I will support whatever is the best choice, and not change my views to suit either a right wing or left wing persona. But personally I hate both Hillary and Merkle and think they are absolute disasters to whatever nation has to put up with them. I don't like Trump but I'd pick him over Hillary any day.

>I've been here all summer

It shows