How to find a mommy on POF?

how to find a mommy on POF?

bump

I'm curious also

Bump

90% of them are single mothers.

fuck what do I write
fine by me, want to fuck mommy so hard her screaming keeps her 5 year old daughter awake next door :3

What I've found, is just always swipe right on meet me, and favorite and message to get the most responses. I don't even have much of anything on my profile, and I still get a ton of replys

from milfs?

I've gotten several. Honesty, most of the typical milfs in my area are fakes. You gotta go the slightly less attractive ones to really get some pussy

what do you say you're looking for on your profile?

To hang out

okay... what about the "about me" field?

I hate POF
when i search its all fat black women

What website are we talking about?

lol americans
plenty of fish

This looks creepy AF. No.

give me some ideas

it's a little hard fam

Sorry, It's not that bad, I could not do a lot better haha, I will think.

Thanks a bunch mate ill check out the website later

Here is a webm for your service

bump

>Perfect
Yes she is, sauce anyone?

bump

yes please sauce

I found three. Fucked two of them on the first date. Not hard at all.

your strategy?

Little Caprice, idk the video

The hero we need

Don't go for the super hot ones. They will just jack you around forever. If you settle on one's with a few extra pounds, you'll be fucking right away. Don't use usual asshole come ons. Find something in their profile and expound on that. (I see you like The Cure too...) Be nice. They get deluged with dickheads.

not sticking my penis in something unless it's something i want to stick my penis in

how do you get around the age thing? most of them are looking for men their own age it seems

Internet dating is the same as the bars. The super hot ones are stuck up cunts because they know they can be. I'm older so the MILFs are perfect match for me. There's nothing but single mothers on there.

Hahahaha holy shit, you really think that shit will work? You want to fuck not fuckin go shopping with them.

I've said this one line to about 100 older women on those websites (ashleymaddison, plenty of fish, cougarlife, adultmatchmaker etc)

"Hey I know i'm out of your age range but I think you're hot. I think you and I could have some fun, message back if you're interested"

Done it so many times, had it work maybe 10-15 times. Have a good pic, be direct, those older women don't want some child whose trying to talk about music from the 80s. If they want to fuck a younger guy they will - also if you like shit say goodbye the numbers game won't help you.

If you *look* like shit rather - but i'm assume scat fetish is probably a turn off too for most of them.

It did work dickhead, I banged three of them. And I didn't have to go shopping with them. Reading comprehension not your strong suit?

The reason they want nothing to do with you is that you're an immature twat who they will never have anything in common with, and they know it.

Your cute come on line is about as effect as "Hey baby, wanna fuck?" Wanker.

that is such an awful blowjob, id slap that cunt

"I see you like The Cure too.. M'lady."

I actually lol'd reading that line.

Older women want a younger guy if

>He looks good/fit/strong
>Is direct
>Isn't shy and awkward

It isn't like some 18yr old you have to convince to like you by starting chit-chat for hours and getting to know one another, unless you are going for some ugly ass mongs who are shy and don't want to show their face for 100 messages because they're fat as fuck and ugly.

If an older woman is somewhat good looking, she won't play games. She'll usually be a pretty quick yes or a no because she's not comfortable with the age difference.

I assume you chase around ugly fat bitches and have to talk about The Cure and how music has changed over the decades before she even shows her face.

"Who is a loser trying to convince gross old ladies to sleep with him?"

>You

Also kek on the same fagging because you're upset.

>samefagging this hard

Would love the sauce on this fantastic milf

okay, so what should I put for my title and about me page?

Bump for it, i'm on the website too.