Where is your God now Sup Forumstards?

Where is your God now Sup Forumstards?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3639961/Orlando-terrorist-went-gay-club-Pulse-dozen-times-got-drunk-belligerent-talked-wife-kid-massacring-49-people-there.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The plot thickens.

I refuse to believe! SHILL SHILL SHILL

Id give my little finger if id been the one crushing his face.
I hope this news gets to the goatfuckers as well.

He probably had homosexual desires that shamed him because of his religion and ethnic background. He likely became radicalized as a way to make amends with God and then carried this act out to punish the wicked so that he could be cleansed and admitted to paradise.

Whether he was a tormented homosexual or not his actions are still those of a terrorist.

As for me, my god is laying next to me with his fat brown cock facing up and I do believe its time to wake him up!

source???

Right here:

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

killing faggots

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3639961/Orlando-terrorist-went-gay-club-Pulse-dozen-times-got-drunk-belligerent-talked-wife-kid-massacring-49-people-there.html

It is also possible the media and government are using his scouting missions to this club as evidence that he was gay to deflect the fallout of an ISIS inspired terrorist killing people in the USA.
The ex-wife probably hates him and in their culture calling him gay is about like calling a Christian man a baby raper.

He looks like ethan from h3h3 in this photo.

So pretty much wishful thinking by a bunch of faggots.

fucking google it then newfag.

it's fucking true.

this whole thing was self-loathing about the fact that he loved cock.

Any reaction to that by this faggot's daddy?

Looks pretty fabricated.

Still non-existent and it's still a simple case of fundamentalism.

I'm sticking to Occam's Razor on this. This filtered down shit is fake as fuck.

Isis isnt gonna like this herpaderp

Also mass murders by mentally ill homosexuals coming to a town near you

>media scrambles to blame anything but violent Muslim extremism.

Doesn't this paint homosexuals as dangerous ticking time bombs?

Filled with glitter, fury, and death.

Of course he was gay. Look at those duck lips, for god's sake!

Straight dudes don't take selfies--least of all making a stupid expression like this.

No. It paints latent homosexuality, predicated on painful repression resulting from a lifetime of religious indoctrination, as a ticking time bomb.

I rate this thread 50/103

>latent homosexuality
If he went on gay clubs and was on gay dating apps, that's not latent at all.

Proven time and time again, Islam is the religion of closet homosexuality.

Is that mother fucker wearing a pipboy?

Psychology recognizes degrees of latency, user. If he hid it from certain--especially important--people in his life (such as his family, etc), his homosexuality can be described as latent.

Perhaps the term "closeted" works better for you.

>predicated on painful repression resulting from a lifetime of religious indoctrination,
Except he wasn't a practicing muslim according to his own family. Kind of like how Bernie is a jew but never practiced the religion.