Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums

How do I become a sociopath?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/an-empathy-switch-allows-psychopaths-to-feel-at-will-8733914.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By being born as one, you cunt.

Start by going on Sup Forums...

Psychopaths are born sociopaths are raised

By not being a faggot.

The fact that you have to ask how to be one already makes you a failed sociopath you inbred faggot. Kill yourself.

Too late mate. You were raised a faggot, that stain is a life long sentence

Sociopaths don't even try to be like one, instead they try to look as normal as possible

I don't feel emotion but I don't have enough understanding of human emotion to pretend to be normal. Wat do.

Have you tried sucking dick?

Both of these you OP?

>Diagnosed high-functioning sociopath reporting in

It's fun to pretend

I know it's hard to believe in a place like Sup Forums, but statistically speaking, some of the claims must be true.

OP here, that one was not me

So, why do you want to be a sociopath?

You can gradually desensitize yourself if you really want. Where to start...? Start small by doing shit that makes other people really uncomfortable. Breaking norms like staring at people for long periods of time, fighting that feeling of "I'm being an asshole", eventually you won't be fighting it anymore, just ignoring it. Or just start doing reckless shit and repressing your guilt.

Just guidelines but eventually they'll desensitize you to social stigma and judgement. Then you're free.

Seems like a useful thing, I'd like to be able to easily betray people/watch people go through pain without having to experience it for myself.

It's useful in my school system is practically requires you to back-stab people because you need to be comparatively good rather than good.

Shoot 50 gay dudes in a bar, that'll show 'em who's crazy.

Fire bomb a Muslim worship hut

k than

You stop being edgy 14 year old

Take shitloads of drugs, preferably LSD.

That's a very immature outlook. To succeed as a sociopath, you have to smart. I don't go around betraying people and fucking people over because then, no-one would trust me. And once no-one trusts you, once no-one has goodwill or concern for you, that's when you're fucked.

Kek

You have to smart, huh?

Actually most socio and psychopaths are really charismatic, when they betray someone they do it right.

Being a sociopath isn't a choice it's almost a.mental illness in my eyes.but not an illness more.of a gift...

You have to smart indeed.
That's not what OP's talking about though

You may have misinterpreted what I meant. I don't at all mean to say that I'll just go around actively being an asshole without considering the consequences.

Rather that I would find it much easier in situations where it is of benefit.

By being LE edgy on LE Sup Forums XDDDD look mom I'm being LE EDGY. Muh buzzwords and shit.

OP is an autist.

Now, time for some call outs.
Newfags.

Simple. Just vote the Democratic ticket.

Perhaps I did, and you're not wrong that it makes those situations easier. But it makes a lot of other situations much harder.

How often do you /need/ to be a cunt, vs hearing a friends troubles, and trying to look sad and respond sincerely? It's a lifestyle of trying to stay hidden, and it's not something you want.

OP here, despite my explanation not being perfect by any means, I think I've justified it thoroughly enough that you should come to the conclusion that I'm not just here to be edgy.

I'm really interested in the topic actually. A human being without genuine connection to other humans. Strange world.

What's Sup Forums opinion on the phrase "is evil something you do or something you are?" And what the differences are between psycho and sociopaths.

Also, what's you guy's opinion on the fact that some people with aspergers show similar symptoms to socio/psychopaths? (the stunted feeling of empathy/sense of superiority etc).

Allow me to answer him then. Start as suggested by desensitizing yourself but you needn't really become an asshole, rather just become numb to just about everything. Learn a bit about the typical human psyche and get really good at manipulating people and you should be good.

If you don't have the tendencies to begin with and didnt have a traumatic experience in youth that made you one you won't.

Studies have recently shown that sociopathy is a state of selective empathy. It's more like a switch that can be turned off and on, and when trying to empathise, we can.

We just don't.

> independent.co.uk/news/science/an-empathy-switch-allows-psychopaths-to-feel-at-will-8733914.html

Brain damage. Psychopaths are born as such, and are generally the suave, self controlled maniacs, because they learned to game the system they live in.

Sociopaths are made later in life, often because of some damage to whatever the empathy center of the brain is called. They really often Fuck themselves over because they get tossed cold turkey into a cripple system, and dont understand the true consequences for their actions.

triple dip on acid if you survive you'll be one or a potato .

Have a fucking horrible childhood. Going through the process of having a horribe mother and having no one listen to me is something that no one should need to go through.Coming from someone with ASPD, the benefits are fun. But the consequences greatly outweigh the benefits. I often see myself trying to fuck over my friends even though I don't want to. I have so many regrets, because I've fucked over so many people that could of been my friends.

HahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah this is the most ridiculous question i've seen on this board...if you really want to...just hang here for enough time

>having regrets
Dude stop that.

spotted the autistic underage faggot

You do bring up a good point. I've already experienced situations where I should be sad but fail to appear sad or whatever and got an overall bad response for it.

While I don't consider that a good thing by any means I'm not the kind of person to be particularly concerned with what others think of me and I feel that while being a sociopath does make many situations more difficult, the benefits still outweigh the negatives.

Also there's little reason why I couldn't at the very least hear a person out and supply logical solutions to their issues.

See, what I'm trying to get at is that the word "edgy" is now literally just some stupid word newfags throw about when they don't like something.

The way its being used isn't even really its original meaning, but more of a mockery adaption, if that means anything.

So, back on topic, what I was saying with my shitpost was that it can't really be learned. I'm no psychologist and yes I am just talking out of my ass, but a real psycho has a physical error in their brain. Other humans can only desensitise themselves to being mean or to violence. You will always have empathy, its wired in your head.

So what I was really saying with my shitpost is, you can't really emulate a socio/psycho. You've seen the cringe pics right? (Don't get on my bad side.jpg or nicest guy ever vs twisted psycho etc). Real psychos don't go blaring it out over social media or in public HEY LOOK AT MY ILL RAPE YOUR DAUGHTER AND LOSE NO SLEEP. - it's bad for their schemes. They don't care. They're the type to go a foreign country and do some vile shit for fun because the peers in their home town will never know. The peers in their home town who they manipulate into the psycho's benefit.

Bottom line is, looking at gore pics doesn't make you a psycho. And if you do and then bragging about it on Sup Forums makes you a newfag.

Thanks user I'll have a read through that

spotted the overaged fat cunt

Severe depression, if it worked for me it might work for you, or maybe you'll kill yourself, either way good luck.

>you have to smart

Yep...

Join feminism.

>overage

Oh what now, kid? Underage detected. Fucj off you shit.

Regrets? No psycho in that

Hehe evil can be anything you want it to be...just need the right vibes

Understood.

Also I'll try not to be like /those/ people.

Regret != remorse

Yes
No

edgy

Thanks i know what regret means

>How do i become psychopath / sociopath
What is the fascination with these failures of human beings? Sadists are where its at niggers, I just do evil for the lulz.