Need some medfag advice

Need some medfag advice.
I jammed my finger in a sliding door about a week ago and it's been swollen ever since. Tonight I pried up half the nail and squeezed out a blood clot. The other half of my finger is fine and prying up the rest of the nail is too painful. If I clip it down will it grow back normally or am I at a point of no return.

Pic related.

I'm so glad I live in a real country with free medical care.
>asking Sup Forums for medical advice
>kys

My thumbnail detached and its been 6 months
no pic, but it looks mostly normal, there is all this dead skin that grows under the nail making it seem like it will never ever go back to normal.

The white part is what's been pulled out. Some of it never turned purple and the remaining part has been unaffected so is attached normally.

Medical care would be subsidised or even free. I just can't stand hospitals and doctors offices.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nice finger

If it's not infected (it doesn't look infected), and the base of the nail is still there, it should grow back

Will post a pic of my right testicle if I get some insight. I just want to know if it will be fine to clip down. I don't want to clip it down if it needs to be pulled though, I need something to grab onto.

Scared of the doctors, haha, pussy. On a serious note though it'll be fine, just make sure if you remove all the nail you replace it with something to stop the top part healing together. Thick foil (like off a cake) works best, just cut it to size and stick it underneath the cuticle.

No it's not infected, it just had a blood clot under the nail because the nail was preventing it from swelling.

yes you can clip it down, but then start growing it as long as you can so it reattaches

Had the same thing happen with my toe. Leave it alone and the nail will come loose. Soak had in Epsom salt for half an hour every day and you'll be fine.

nah, man. i don't know about this one. looks pretty badly hurt. it's basically only attached at the very back still it looks like? i think it's gonnat come off in the end.

but if you didn't hurt the matrix too much i think it should grow back. but what do i know.

regardless i would see a doctor about this. probably not gonna do anything anyway. but can at least tell you if it'll grow back.

Eating a muller rice rn and all i see is

Moar...?

As promised.

Why am I erect
This should not expand dong

Just tear it off already, nails grow back.

Half the nail was fine. At this point I'm pulling out a healthy, properly attached nail. I think I have just devised a new way to attack this problem though.

MOAR?

Can't inflict that pain on myself, too much of a mental block. What's left is deeply grown in.

The left for good measure.

Pour vinegar on there, grab your finger then tear the nail using a heated pin, it should stop any bleeding and cut through the numbed skin.
Source: I dunno the shit I make up in my mind is shit I'd actually try even though it makes no sense hence the crazy flavours that go in my dishes.

Rip it off you fucking faggot, it will grow back

Granny tongue.

There's puss there you need to pop it with a needle, I had this a few weeks ago, then put burning hot water on it with like a cloth I did this I'm not even playing lol it hurts like a bitch but cleans the infection out.

>
kek

There's no puss there. All there was, was clotted blood.

looks infected. go to the doctor to get it drained.

It's not infected. The nail has only just been lifted. What you are seeing is the raw skin underneath. I had to drain a clot of blood that was building up under the nail which was stopping it from swelling.

how the fuck do you shave there? Everytime I try I get cut with the electric shaver fml.

Boxxy has nothing to do with this gtfo

who shaves their balls? Maybe a bit of a trim if it gets too wild but fuck cutting ma balls. I've never shaved em and never had any complaints.

I have a "neck and sideburn trimmer" that came with my clippers. I don't put a razor to my "neck and sideburns" anymore. Good results too.
No razor burn, no prickly, painful stubble regrowth and it doesn't bite my "neck and sideburns".
I don't like having completely clean shaven "neck and Sideburns" so it is perfect for me.

So for those of you who have had this problem, this will grow back fine?

The green line is the last part where the nail is still attached under the skin. That bottom corner part is the deepest.

The base is intact so it should grow in but it will take a while.

I've pulled out 4/5 of the base. All that's left in the base is that one part in the bottom corner that grows a bit deeper than the rest.

Base is detached all the way to the blue.

in my experience you're better off soaking the whole thing in warm cloth for a while then getting the whole nail off! It will grow back as one hole nail nice and neat then!

(if you do make a webm of it coming off)

whole* but seriously now I see you are just pulling some warm water would really make it less painful user i'v ripped my big toenail before.

The problem I'm having is the last part of the nail is fully intact. I can't actually bring myself to rip it off. I also have blunt nose pliers so they press against the raw skin under the nail which is tender as fuck.

mm yeh sounds nasty, honestly wrap the nail in warm cloth and keep wet until it gets real soft around the nail then rip it off.

If you have any cocaine or can get some it may help.

- Put some sugerlue on it. Let it dry.
- Bring some nice nail polish on. Choose your favorite color. Let it dry.
- Enjoy your shiny finger. Your welcome.

Can't get my hands on Coke. Would be long gone if I could.

Just cut it out bro, cuticle scissors or w/e had to do it to my thumb recently

Ye I thought as much as soon as I said it. If you're soaking it right now then it should start too loosen up soon enough
I don't recommend just cutting it out - maybe i'm just a pussy

Medfag here. Just pull the nail out. It will fall out on its own anyway.
The nail will grow back, but it will take a few months. Also keep your hands clean, while your finger heals.

Cut as close to the skin as I can or cut the skin itself so I can remove it?

You fucked up when you drained the blood under your nail the wrong way. You could have just heated up a pin and stuck it through your nail to the spot where the blood was. Although I'm not 100% percent the purpose of this thread wasn't just to post pics of your nuts.
tl;dr rip the fucking thing off faggot.

I don't care if it grows back, was just wondering if I need to pull it out.

how is that type of image called?

Master Fuckery my dude.

Shit buffs out dude

I cut into the skin to get it all out. ... I have a fairly high tolerance to pain

No...

Oh sweet. So just clip down and it will take care of itself?
Did you keep it wrapped?

This hurts more than when I split my scrotum and base of my cock open on my handlebars.

For a little bit, mainly because the cuts I had on it, slammed it into the tracks of a bulldozer. .. But it hardens up after a week or so doesent hurt anymore

I agree it fucking sucks, but the longer you leave it the longer it'll hurt

Get a pair of these
> pic related
Grab and lock onto fingernail nub
Take deep breaths
Pull and scream
Continue screaming
Squeeze open flesh wound closed
Hop around a curse
Kick something and injure toe
Finger doesn't feel so bad
Win

Thanks man. This is the best advice so far. Will clip it down as much as I can, sanitise and wrap. The picture was the most help.

Np Sup Forumsro in my job field its the 3rd time,ive had to do it. Trust me i know how you feel... First time on my thumb though this one was the shitiest

Finish the job faggot, nobody likes a quitter.

As close as I could get. The raw skin is just too much to have contact with the clippers.

nice dubs and good show user

Yeah it hurts like a bitch, let it heal up a bit harden up... Just wrap it clean it with peroxide a lot, it'll feel,strange as hell... If it seems like it'll grow back fairly normal, it'll start from the side it still has nail at. You'll be fine.. If it starts going all crazy, after its pretty healed can just cut the rest out..

Cleaning it with dettol and wrapping in a plaster do the trick?

Not sure what the dettol ? Is amerifag here... I cleaned it with peroxide, put neosporin or whatever I has on it antibacterial shit. And I just used like the good cloth bandaids since I still need a thumb and they are less restricting

Put it in ice for 5 or 10 mins and proceed. Should make you feel less.

Tbh it prolly helped I got drunk as fuck then did it.,was trying to get,my,pansy hippie Canadian fiancé to do it but she couldn't. .. But for sure let it heal up a bit man

Cheers for the advice lads. Saved me a lot of hurt.
Done and dusted.

Np/ b/ro

Enjoy my comic.