Sad birthday thread

sad birthday thread

>18 now and i never have my first kiss and a gf
>i hate to life in a village
>less friends and most of them not true friends

Chill bro, we develop at different rates.

Happy birthday

Happy birthday user, if you want things to change you have to make it happen yourself. No one else will do it for you

thx bro that is what i need

yes i know i try to move to a big city after my graduation

user is behind you, user. Happy birthday.

thx

Happy birthday bro

OP here
can somebody post a cake ? pls

bump

just turned 20 today and in the same boat :/

Hey OP its my birthday today too! I dont really have any friends or girlfriend..
Happy Birthday OP.

cont..
Just turned 21 today so I gruess I'm going downtown to a bar and drink. Hope you spend it well OP

had you your first kiss ?
and how old you ?

nice very tasty
(i mean her tears)

Yes I had it when I was 13. I just turned 21.

think that's a guy but yeah, i love this picture, its so sad

Happy birthday, my father has birthday today too btw. And i would love to live in a village.

yes i saw it later that its a boy

lets change

Happy birthday user us anons are with you

Happy bday user
same boat man

if you're OP, happy birthday

I sat all alone on my birthday this year and no one knew about it except my mother who i skyped with for 1 hour..

Happy Birthday

we all are sort of the same

yes i am OP and thank you

pic related, it's OP two years from now

happy birthday m8
not having true friends is not the worst belive me.
im not an angry dude or something but i dont belive in this bestfriendforever shit.
i had some "bff´s" but this status is just temporary. belive me. it hurts just more when you had one and you start living apart becouse of a stupid chick, hobby or other shit.

this shouldn´t bring you down. no. the opposite. be happy you are young. do something usefull with your live. if you are not the smartes or have not the best job put your focus on other things. shit on "true friends". you have to get temporary acquaintance you can travel with or what ever you want. also focus on a healty relationship (maybe after moving in a bigger town ;) a happy family i think is the closest that gets to the idea of a true friend.

i turn 22 in 2 days and i am a kissless virgin with no friends and my parents will be the only ones to say happy birthday to me

happy birthday in advance (as far as you aren´t from germany. germans hate greetings in advance ;)

this answer applies to you as well mein freund

I love sad pictures

It gets better, user.

>18th birthday
>spend whole day on tinychat chatting with strangers
>Mom makes a dinner where only my aunts and uncles come, not even my cousins
>Become NEET
>Feel suicidal

>19th birthday
>Stay home
>tell mom I don't cake

>20th birthday
>I am at my flat, people are swarming, we are all dancing
>Police knocks on the door
>We end up smoking weed at anothe friends house

>21st birthday
>Gf and Close friends come to my apartment
>We chill and drink rum until we all pass out
>Quite a fun night

Lots of love, user, it is all about bearing with life's shit until it goes away.

have you steam ?

PS:OP here

Hey man you have the fucking internet. Cheer the fuck up.

Also, your village is a village of pirates, who strictly attack butts. You fucking homo, I hope Marteen returns from the dead and pays your village a visit you faggot.

Happy Birthday, you butt-pirate faggot.

kek

kek

hey op , whats your favorite cake flavor?

don't worry, many more will come the same way. situation does not change drastically over the years. you will have just some new people around, who appear to care and will eat your cake, and who will dissapear as fast as they came.

Look man, I was stud mode when I was you age. I was completely inept at girls. Just treat girls like people (which they are not) and you'll wined up getting your dick sucked behind a portable after second period. Trust me.

If your a hideous creature, that your fucking fault WORK ON IT.

cum

happy birthday tou you bro form Spain, I dont know any about you but I wish you the best lucky. Wait for it men, only that you have to do is see the world and meet people and your life will be better. From here we wish you happy birthday :) , i want to cheer you up men. Greetings from Spain men :D

then this shall be your birthday cake

the feeling you get when you know you'll die alone

wow lots of thanks and if you watch football gratulation that spain won against czech

It was legit my birthday 31 minutes ago
June 15

Fucking hate my mum

Looks like a wiki-how

Literally me
Im sorry for you bro

how to celebrate your birthday in 5 step