holy shit

I'M SORRY THIRD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD

BEAST

Never doubted him

based Eden

For what?

Even as a Chelsea fan he's been utter shit for a year

ALLAH FORGIVE ME

Did he just pass the ball for himself? That's the new Messi.

Hazard savage af

Passed to himself
>Wew

webm?

fuck off cunt, Mourinho almost ruined him and drove him out, he's our best ever player

Azza under Conte. Yay or nay?

Whenever this overrated faggot performs( which happens rarely) I'm worried Real will buy him since they are obviously fond of meme players and I seriously don't wanna see him wear kit of Real Madrid since he is nowhere near good enough.

I fucking hate this APOLOGISE meme but this one is deserved apologise to this fucking man Sup Forums

You made this guy a meme for the whole year and he is tearing up the Euros this past 2-3 games.

>Slovenia
>Relevant in anything
just stop lad, start watching football properly

>saying this when Didier "The African GOAT" Drogba was on >your team less than five years ago

He surely is performing against superpowers Hungary,Ireland and Sweden lel. Meanwhile after only decent team Belgium faced(Italy) media was tearing him new one because he was so awful.
>that flag
I don't speak to non EU members you filthy subhuman.

>ever

He was the best offensive player against Italy you dumbfuck.

>complete shit season
>play 1 good game against meme nts
>deserved apologise
nah

Hazard or Draxler?

Being this salty

stay salty slovenia, no more EU handouts from us

that flag
h o l y
a w s h i t
t flag b r u h

rare af

How does it feel not knowing much about football? Lel seriously hopefully all you dumb fucks fuck off from Sup Forums back to your boards when EU ends. Go check stats from that match and come back you filthy pleb and don't even start with subjective bullshit cuz he was awful that match. Seriously don't even respond to me if you don't know what you are talking about.
Why would I be salty? I just hope this manlet doesn't sign for Real. Hopefully he ends up in Barcelona.
>stay salty
Soon your poor ass won't even be able to buy salt anymore so might as well lick some off tip of my dick m8.

You got that right

1. Messi
2. Suarez
3. Hazard

RARE
A
R
E

The guy is comparable only to Messi, you should be grateful that one european can do that.

>comparing Hazard to Messi
Is your water contaminated again Anderson?

He's really putting in the effort to get a move to PSG or Halal.

The fuck happened in his brain?

Always believed in him desu. GOAT.

He thought "maybe I should pass to myself". Genius thinking.

I hope Conte moves him from the wide to the middle, Hazard wide is good only when ha has space to run.

I hope Conte pulls a Wilmots and tells Azzar to play wherever the fuck he wants as long as he tracks back and defends too.

He wanted to make a pass to Witsel, but Witsel was like Naaaaaah, so he mad ethe pass to himself.

I'd rather have Fabregas actually play as a midfielder instead of lazy cunt, this way the midfielder does what a midfielder should do and the offensive player does what an offensive player should do.

Hazard tracking back achieves nothing but making him tired, especially in the long run of the premier league, remove an offensive threat because the defence will have time to recover the ball, and puts the team in the constant danger of Hazard actually not coming back when the game is late and he's tired.

It's exactly why Willian as well should fuck off, or Ivanovic should stop playing as striker, or Costa should stop going wide, or Oscar should not be an AM, and more.

A team should have its players actually do what's logic, instead of this imbalanced, borderline absurd shitshow Chelsea have.

The fuck is that flag?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nepal

>British ""education""

He was a monster today he's really the best Belgian.

Didn't you guys own the place or something?

>I don't speak to non EU members you filthy subhuman.

Union Eurocuck is just positive for third-world countries such as your..

stfu u retard he was the best offensive player against Italy. He was far better than any of belgium's other players

Rawr

>alternate toothpaste flavor

GOAT

Go blues