Would you let her lock you in chastity?

no she looks absolutely insane

lol

Hell yeah the insanity is a plus

mmm, right.

no

As long as she kicked me in my pathetic balls until I came while locked up

hnnnng, me too.

No I wouldn't let anyone do that, faggot.

Fuck no. Also she has those "I'm going to cut your dick off while your sleeping because you looked at that woman that one time" eyes.

haha

You're a fucking weirdo, why don't you just cut your balls off instead, you probably would, freak

chastity is for beta subhumans
so no

from what I can make out her feet look lovely... I would love to worship them with a vibrator strapped to my metal chastity and a butt plug up my ass... Making me cum like a pathetic loser as I sniff and clean her feet.

Permanently? No. For a week, a month maybe? Absolutely. She looks like the type that gets off on teasing, which is probably my favorite thing in the world. Looks like a complete freak tbh.

my small dick, makes me beta
omg would be heaven
fuck yes

Her feet in this picture mmmmmm

mmm, oh yes

See she looks like a chick that would tie you to a chair, locked up, put on some sexy lingerie and do an agonizingly slow strip tease, then get down on her knees a give you a mock blow job over top your cage, occasionally slipping her tongue through the vents to give you just the slightest sensation of pleasure to heighten your frustration. Maybe some face sitting and smothering after that, then a shower, where she lets you touch all you want. Doesn't matter after all, you're all locked up.

absolute diamonds

It'd be great in public too, because she'd act all classy and proper, but you're standing next to her talking to her friends with a constant reminder of her deviancy trapping your aching cock. Every little movement she makes seems aim at you, a flick of her hair that reveals the tiny key hanging from her neck, a innocent brush of her ass against your crotch, a knowing look and smile for no apparent reason. It'd drive you wild, not knowing fully whether it was just coincidence, or if she was intentionally teasing you in public.

pure nirvana

so beta

The more you share the hotter she looks.
I'm smashing myself in the balls right now imaging it is this goddess.

She looks kind of like a more ethnic version of Aubrey Plaza

hnnngg oh yes
mmmm

Who is she to you?
Friend, coworker, family?

PLEASE STOP RESPONDING TO SAMSAP THREADS

He's gonna say his "aunt"

Wtf is samsap?

upload the set

With a dl link please

Depends, is Chastity the name of a WWE diva who I'm fighting in a no holds barred cage match refereed and announced by none other than the disembodied spirit of the legendary Macho Man Randy Savage? Because then fucking yeah I would, though I would wonder how a young girl arranged such a thing, otherwise no.

Letting someone lock your dick up is for cuck faggots.

Have a small dick so a cuck is my natural state.

would rather fuck her.

kys